Ask a simple question, get a simple answer

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

schyman

Jul 29, 2019
ah harsh! my suggestion would be to keep it running and build another 36HP next to it. Heatup is very expensive, no need to let it go to waste by changing the existing boiler until the new one is up and running. The boilers are cheap anyway so.

BIBLO

Jul 29, 2019
I am trying to set up a manual foresty orchard farm. I am trying to get walnuts to turn into seed oil.
I made the circuit board. Put 2 copper tubes in it. It says orchard when in the tree farm, but it is cutting the trees down instead of collecting the walnuts. I double checked that the board was set up for manual, and the trees are planted on dirt, and be ran thru a treealyzer. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Also would the MFR fruit picker collect the walnuts?

b0bst3r

Jul 29, 2019
I am trying to set up a manual foresty orchard farm. I am trying to get walnuts to turn into seed oil.
I made the circuit board. Put 2 copper tubes in it. It says orchard when in the tree farm, but it is cutting the trees down instead of collecting the walnuts. I double checked that the board was set up for manual, and the trees are planted on dirt, and be ran thru a treealyzer. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Also would the MFR fruit picker collect the walnuts?

What circuit board and what tubes did you put in the other 2 slots?

b0bst3r

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah thought so, use an intricate circuit board and put 4 tubes in (unless you plan on doing something else with the farm).

Wekmor

Jul 29, 2019
Just a quick question:

Is there a limit to what endertanks/liquid tesseracts can transfer?
Because I want to store the steam from my boiler in a tank and use power converters to produce the power I need.

b0bst3r

Jul 29, 2019
Just a quick question:

Is there a limit to what endertanks/liquid tesseracts can transfer?
Because I want to store the steam from my boiler in a tank and use power converters to produce the power I need.

A better option would be to use liquid tesseracts to pipe steam direct to a steam consumer > energy bridge > whatever producer there's no benefit to storing steam, it isn't produced if it's not used.

Wekmor

Jul 29, 2019
A better option would be to use liquid tesseracts to pipe steam direct to a steam consumer > energy bridge > whatever producer there's no benefit to storing steam, it isn't produced if it's not used.

I know that, but I want a steam tank in my tank storage room xD

Wekmor

Jul 29, 2019
Another thing I just came across: Are the 4 powered liquiducts on a 36 hp boiler still enough?

reddvilzz

Jul 29, 2019
Can anyone tell me how to get twilight forests sounds? My twilight forests sounds doesn't have sounds at all. But the vanilla mobs all have it

Wekmor

Jul 29, 2019
The sound folder is in FTB Folder/Modpack/minecraft/mods/TwilightForest/TwilightForest.

If there is no sounds folder try re-downloading TF, if it is there, try to restart the game, your pc, you game again, maybe works

reddvilzz

Jul 29, 2019
The sound folder is in FTB Folder/Modpack/minecraft/mods/TwilightForest/TwilightForest.

If there is no sounds folder try re-downloading TF, if it is there, try to restart the game, your pc, you game again, maybe works

I tries redownloading the mod pack for 5 times in different download location provided in the launcher still no luck. Tried copy the sounds manually and still no luck. Tried redownloading the mod it self still no luck :(

I'm also don't have sounds while I'm tinkering with TiC tools in the tool table

Quesenek

Jul 29, 2019
I have three Apiaries with pure imperials running. Have been getting Royal jelly for some time now. Suddenly I'm just not getting anymore (it's been hours Real Time). Anything that causes this?

Did you run out of frames? Apiaries are pretty horrible without frames. I've had simple meadows bees running for a week or so 24/7 and only have 4 stacks of combs from each one.

Jakkor

Jul 29, 2019
I've having trouble trying to get this redstone engine running.
nxborM2m.png

I've tried that lever, I've tried redstone torches, I've tried running redstone wire into it, none of that works. It changed from blue to green but it hasn't moved at all. The furnace isn't getting any power. Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong?
I'm running the recommended version of Unleashed (1.1.3)

eric167

Jul 29, 2019
nxborM2m.png

I've tried that lever, I've tried redstone torches, I've tried running redstone wire into it, none of that works. It changed from blue to green but it hasn't moved at all. The furnace isn't getting any power. Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong?
do you have the powered furnace set up right? you want a blank face toward the engine
also, 1 mj/t isnt gonna run something like that well. invest in a higher tier engine.

acker

Jul 29, 2019
do you have the powered furnace set up right? you want a blank face toward the engine
also, 1 mj/t isnt gonna run something like that well. invest in a higher tier engine.

Redstone engines dont produce Mj/t anymore. Use sterling engines.

Adonis0

Jul 29, 2019
nxborM2m.png

I'm running the recommended version of Unleashed (1.1.3)

The problem is, at maximum power, redstone engines produce 1MJ/s, it's not even in the range of MJ/t, a sterling engine is 20x better than a redstone engine, and even that is pretty terrible at running machines. Redstone engines are good for wooden pipes and for pumps, that's about it though..