Ask a simple question, get a simple answer

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
R

raneo007

That only makes it Empowered (I.e. it partially uses RF in place of durability). Add an Ender crystal to make it like a staff of travelling
Sorry I forgot to mention that I already did that. It's Empowered IV.
I managed to teleport 2 times now, I randomly looked up a bit, sneaked and rclicked - but after that teleport it did not want to do it again. For me it seems completely random ...
Also it's fully charged (wireless charger nearby)

edit: OH MAN!!!
I feel so dumb .. did not think that this teleportation mechanic would intefere with the inhibitor obelisk! Works like a charm outside of its range after few tests.
Well, I did not build too far out since it's skyblock - so I was stuck in the range of the obelisk all the time. Wish there would be a capacitor which would give you control of its range (32blocks by default) so that I could set it just around my mobgrinder

Last edited:
T

tatfortit69

so for SF3 is there a specific way to make a dimension with just wither bosses, cause it seems that the wither crumbs bosses dimlet doesn't work? and i can't seem to spawn a normal wither boss it's always a wither crumbs boss!!

Yijare

Jul 29, 2019
so... whats teh problem with the wither being not the original... they drop never the less a star?

T

tatfortit69

well if they don't just auto spawn in the dimension, then i would say that it's broken!! cause the automation with placers and wither skelly's is getting a bit boring, so i was trying to get them to naturally spawn with rftools dimension!!

sgbros1

Jul 29, 2019
so for SF3 is there a specific way to make a dimension with just wither bosses, cause it seems that the wither crumbs bosses dimlet doesn't work? and i can't seem to spawn a normal wither boss it's always a wither crumbs boss!!
That's because you're using a wither crumbs boss dimlet...?

T

tatfortit69

well it's the only dimlet attainable, cause wither crumbs boss takes over wither boss, so can't make the normal wither boss dimlet!!

Yijare

Jul 29, 2019
So, let#s etablish some facts, bedore we run in some stupid argument.

You want a Wither-Spawn World.
There is NO Wither Dimlet
There is the Wither Crumbs Dimlet

As far as I know even the headcrumbs wither should spawn automaticly, if you make the normal routine to spawn them.

T

tatfortit69

yes, i have a dimension with the wither crumbs dimlet installed (diget dimlet 6 and wither crumb dimlet!!) and yes on the normal way of spawning them with soul sand and wither skulls!! but the dimension doesn't work and i've tried makin' a dark room just incase!!

G

ghost that never lies

Hi,

Currently I am trying to automate the production of Avarita Singularities, through the production of resources of Project E's Energy condensers (MK2).
I have a separate Energy condenser for each Neutron compressor making each specific singularity. A netherstar farm provides enough EMC to dim down the waiting times.

Problems start when distributing the netherstars over the condensers.
To end up with an even number of singularities I need my nether star supplies to distribute into specific amounts. Lapis/Iron/Gold for example should round off to 1/16/128.

So basically I'm hoping to find a piping system that REMEMBERS how much it has distributed to a location. Logistics pipes and I havent gotten to an agreement jet. It sends a packet of items that will never reach the end of the line.

Reactions: ICountFrom0
G

ghost that never lies

nvrmind, solved it. logistics pipes to buffer chests, then empty all into condensers. in case you're wondering

T

tatfortit69

Can you not make one, similar to how one can make a Dragon dimlet?
well you can make the dimlet, but doesn't seem to work, I've have tried with custom dimlets plus wither crumbs boss dimlet and just the dimlet and a digit dimlet!! and cause no normal wither, cause of wither crumbs boss takes over every single wither and turns it to some random one!!

Yijare

Jul 29, 2019
well you can make the dimlet, but doesn't seem to work, I've have tried with custom dimlets plus wither crumbs boss dimlet and just the dimlet and a digit dimlet!! and cause no normal wither, cause of wither crumbs boss takes over every single wither and turns it to some random one!!

I dont get where that is a problem?!

M

MrJon1980

I've been scouring but can't find an answer on the forums or doing a google search becuase the normal recipe doesn't work in sky factory 3. How do I make floating hydroangeas? Or can you even make them?

Yijare

Jul 29, 2019
well if you haven't made one or tried in SF3, then i suggest you try and get back to me!!
Sorry, I tried. and i get my withers to spawn. I dont get why it's a problem, that they are not 'normal' withers. thats all you are saying. you dont have the problem of nothing spawning but that it sapwns headcrumbs-withers instead of normal ones. headcrumb withers are normal withers. they just have a fucking skin on them. it's a reskin + more loot thing. so i dont get where that and exactly that, is a problem for you, sir.

OniyaMCD

Mar 30, 2015

Are there any recipes that have been tweaked to be dependent on Headcrumbs loot? Because if it is just a 'reskin + more loot thing', then it would seem that disabling the mod would solve your problem.

Bickers

Jul 29, 2019
in 1.7.10 are there any ranged weapons that can hit the gaia boss? as i need to farm a ton of the spirits

Cptqrk

Popular Member
Aug 24, 2013
in 1.7.10 are there any ranged weapons that can hit the gaia boss? as i need to farm a ton of the spirits

All ranged weapons can hit the guardian, it just doesn't stay in one place for long. If you want to stick with Botania, use the Crystal Bow, or the Thorn Chakram.

If you meant to ask if there was a ranged item that can ONE SHOT the guardian, no there isn't. The guardian was designed to not be easy to kill by the mod designer. You can OP on armor and survive a lot longer, but you can't kill it in one shot.