Ask a simple question, get a simple answer

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
Here's Jason's video, go to the 4:50 mark to see his setup. As you will see, he leaves one block between the track and the portal, and they're on the same level as the portal, not one block below the portal like lenscas advocated above.

As for a time limit or "entity cooldown", perhaps that's my issue? Since it will take time for the cart to fill up before returning, this won't be an issue. However, during my testing I am trying to send the cart back and forth every 10 seconds or so. The cart goes thru the portal every time, but it never comes back. I have to go get it on the other end, and I always find it on that empty block between the track and the portal. I have no idea why Jason's setup works but mine doesn't. And neither does he. LOL
I am not at my desktop right now so I can't show you how I did it with pictures.
Maybe it has to do with the speed the carts have?

SteelHeart

Jul 29, 2019
why does my modded minecraft crash at random, regardless of reinstalling java, updating drivers, and nuking the install back to stage 1.

Arphahat

Jul 29, 2019
Does anyone use Magical Crops? What does the "weak essence core" block do from the Magical Crops mod?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

malicious_bloke

Over-Achiever
Jul 28, 2013
Does anyone use Magical Crops? What does the "weak essence core" block do from the Magical Crops mod?

I'm using Magical crops 3.2.0 and that doesn't exist in my version.

Are you using version 4 beta? I'm not sure many people outside of Mark719's patrons have actually used it. At least when I tried to find it to add to my pack it was hard to come by

Arphahat

Jul 29, 2019
I'm using Magical crops 3.2.0 and that doesn't exist in my version.

Are you using version 4 beta? I'm not sure many people outside of Mark719's patrons have actually used it. At least when I tried to find it to add to my pack it was hard to come by
I'm playing Clouds of Darkness. I'm not sure which version of magical crops it uses, but will check when I get home.

rouge_bare

Oct 4, 2014
They sould be there, but you can likely only find them in the nether or deep dark.

That said not sure why you need a hungry node when you can make a 120 strong fabrico/instrumentum/other-humanous-containing-aspect node quite easily.

Dkittrell

Jul 29, 2019
They sould be there, but you can likely only find them in the nether or deep dark.

That said not sure why you need a hungry node when you can make a 120 strong fabrico/instrumentum/other-humanous-containing-aspect node quite easily.
ive thought about it, i just like OP stuff and you can make hungry nodes very OP lol

rhn

Too Much Free Time
Nov 11, 2013
Is there any mod pack that is released? i was checking the direwolf20 modpack, it seems likable to tppi2.
To much regret there is nothing really like TPPI...

DW20 have practically no balance, so you cannot compare it to TPPI1/2 in any way.

Cptqrk

Popular Member
Aug 24, 2013
Q: How many endoflames should you bind to a single mana spreader to get the most out of each burst?