Ask a simple question, get a simple answer

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
I don't even know of monster had the right click thing, I was talking about the leaf decay.

Knux897

Jul 29, 2019
I've just updated Infinity to 1.8.2, and NEI seems to have been deactivated in game somehow. I'm not sure what I hit, but how do I go about reactivating it? The search bar isn't present.

Reactions: Type1Ninja

Sigma85

Jul 29, 2019
Can someone PLEASE tell me what mod this is ??
(open spoiler) Green is the Mine & Blade: Battlegear 2 HUD which i would like to move BACK to its original position, the RED is the mod in question, I'd like to disable this hud in favor of either InGameInfoXML or ArmorStatus HUD (center left)
help2.jpg

malicious_bloke

Over-Achiever
Jul 28, 2013
I feel like i'm trying to get to grips with FTB Ultimate again, even though i'm in infinity 1.8 XD

So my current base power setup is IC2 solars at the moment. I've got a bit of rotarycraft stuff going on but it's pretty much a standalone system. My main issue i'm having is the nooby one, trying to power a BC quarry with the few bits of RF gear i've put together. When I make my final decision as to endgame power i'll go fully one-way or the other, i'm just running multiple cheap systems to get me going right now.

Anyway I decided my quarry was a bit slow just running on three steam dynamos so I did the oldschool thing and set up a pump in the nether powered by some redstone engines. Now this kinda works, if I go to the nether then come back there's lava in my tank in the overworld.

But it stops flowing when I come back to the overworld. That seems like a chunkloading problem to me but I've made sure everything is in the same chunk and that chunk is spotloaded. Not sure why this is happening.

Ocker

Jul 29, 2019
I feel like i'm trying to get to grips with FTB Ultimate again, even though i'm in infinity 1.8 XD

So my current base power setup is IC2 solars at the moment. I've got a bit of rotarycraft stuff going on but it's pretty much a standalone system. My main issue i'm having is the nooby one, trying to power a BC quarry with the few bits of RF gear i've put together. When I make my final decision as to endgame power i'll go fully one-way or the other, i'm just running multiple cheap systems to get me going right now.

Anyway I decided my quarry was a bit slow just running on three steam dynamos so I did the oldschool thing and set up a pump in the nether powered by some redstone engines. Now this kinda works, if I go to the nether then come back there's lava in my tank in the overworld.

But it stops flowing when I come back to the overworld. That seems like a chunkloading problem to me but I've made sure everything is in the same chunk and that chunk is spotloaded. Not sure why this is happening.

I think you need to use a chunk loader (not the spot loader), the lava that it is collecting in not from the single chunk the pump is in, from memory the lava is not just removed but replaced by stone. Been a while but I think I went with 25 chunks on the loader

malicious_bloke

Over-Achiever
Jul 28, 2013
I think you need to use a chunk loader (not the spot loader), the lava that it is collecting in not from the single chunk the pump is in, from memory the lava is not just removed but replaced by stone. Been a while but I think I went with 25 chunks on the loader

Hmmm, interesting.

Is this a change to the code in 1.7? I'm pretty sure my fuzzy old brain remembers doing it with a spot loader in older versions. And the good ol' BC quarry never used to leave stone in its' wake (that was more the ender-thermic pump that did that).

It's been an age since I was this ghetto with my power system XD

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Can someone tell me what the circled "upgrade" slots do on an Applied Energistics import bus?

This is technically a Thaumic Energistics version, but I checked and they're in both.

I tried putting some Capacity upgrades in those slots, and they didn't do anything there.

Untitled.jpg

Gamefury64

Jul 29, 2019
Can someone PLEASE tell me what mod this is ??
(open spoiler) Green is the Mine & Blade: Battlegear 2 HUD which i would like to move BACK to its original position, the RED is the mod in question, I'd like to disable this hud in favor of either InGameInfoXML or ArmorStatus HUD (center left)
I'm guessing a HUD mod. Not sure which though.

Ocker

Jul 29, 2019
hmmm dont think so, not memory cards anyway.
I would usually look in NEI to see what cards are available - which pack are you on?

Edit: It looks like your accessing the "essentia import bus" ... this is not available to me yet on the pack I'm on .... I would say something to do with how it handles essentia

Last edited:

Psychicash

Jul 29, 2019
Ok so ae2 question, what is the paint ball lumen fluix used for?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Ocker

Jul 29, 2019
Ok so ae2 question, what is the paint ball lumen fluix used for?

You put them into a ME chest along with a colour applicator - and you use the colour applicator to change the colour of ME cable

Psychicash

Jul 29, 2019
Tried that won't go in the chest, but regular dyed paint balls will