Ask a simple question, get a simple answer

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

rhn

Too Much Free Time
Nov 11, 2013
Maybe with an ae bridge or me bridge or whatever it is called and some LUA magic you can make something that can be used to automate the creation. The hard part would be to get the computer to know when it needs to make something but a nice advanced monitor could solve that problem.
Ofc if you have Peripheral++ and OpenPeripheral the ME bridge and Proxy should make it all rather trivial. Just detect the essentia level in Jars with the Proxies and if any of them drops below a set limit, use the ME bridge to pull appropriate items to the furnace.

Ocker

Jul 29, 2019
If you do that, then you would end up just having a single recipe for "Stone" in the ME terminal. You have to put the specific item in the output slot as well for it to actually show up as a crafting job for that item.
And yeah, the crafting job will never technically be finished. But that is the whole point of making it a sub-network. It won't clog up your main network. You could just place down a Crafting Monitor and cancel them once in a while I guess. I don't bother personally :p Don't do enough TC'ing for it to really become an issue.
Actually just working through that problem, my idea is to rename 2 Stone (for each essence) and use the renamed stone and an essence to give the renamed stone in the crafting pattern as the stone will return quickly I am hoping 2 of each will be enough (5 x 98 = 492 xp for the renaming)
So the crafting order will be for the Stone named Alienis etc not simply Stone

Reactions: rhn

neraka27

Jul 29, 2019
I am new to FTB and I am having issues with my MR farm. I can't hook up a void pipe to just drain my sludge. It was sucking up all the materials at first. I tried going to a wooden fluid pipe first and then to the void pipe, but those two won't connect and the sludge is stuck in the fluid pipe.

OreCruncher

Mod Developer
May 22, 2013
My Chair
I am new to FTB and I am having issues with my MR farm. I can't hook up a void pipe to just drain my sludge. It was sucking up all the materials at first. I tried going to a wooden fluid pipe first and then to the void pipe, but those two won't connect and the sludge is stuck in the fluid pipe.

Did you use the void fluid pipe? I am able to attach a void fluid pipe no problems to my machines.

neraka27

Jul 29, 2019
Did you use the void fluid pipe? I am able to attach a void fluid pipe no problems to my machines.

Now I feel foolish, thanks! The other issue I have is I tried using ExUtil sorting pipes to sort out the wood, rubber and saplings into separate chests. I put one of each item in all three chests. But the harvested didn't seem to want to output to the sorting pipes. What am I doing wrong?

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
Now I feel foolish, thanks! The other issue I have is I tried using ExUtil sorting pipes to sort out the wood, rubber and saplings into separate chests. I put one of each item in all three chests. But the harvested didn't seem to want to output to the sorting pipes. What am I doing wrong?
DO you have a transfer note connection to the pipe and the harvester?

asb3pe

Jul 29, 2019
How do I change the time for Aroma Backup? It's backing up every 2 hours but I'd much prefer every 15 minutes or so. I don't know where to change the options tho.

MrsMeowys

Jul 29, 2019
Hello.
Can anyone explain to me how to make the launcher like this in my modpack?:
QDc2UaI.png

Thank you!

Zelfana

Jul 29, 2019
I found that folder in my saves folder, however it's empty. Am I looking in the wrong place?

It's in the config directory:
/minecraft/config/aroma1997/aromabackup.cfg, or whatever. :p

Well yeah I kind of assumed you would know to look in the config directory for configs...

Hello.
Can anyone explain to me how to make the launcher like this in my modpack?:
View attachment 20696
Thank you!
It's from bspkrsCore. The mod by itself doesn't do anything else, it's used for bspkrs' other mods like ArmorStatusHUD or StatusEffectHUD.

Reactions: MrsMeowys

MrsMeowys

Jul 29, 2019
Well yeah I kind of assumed you would know to look in the config directory for configs...

It's from bspkrsCore. The mod by itself doesn't do anything else, it's used for bspkrs' other mods like ArmorStatusHUD or StatusEffectHUD.
Thank you so much!