Ask a simple question, get a simple answer

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
Hey guys
Sorry about this but recently I have lost my endear quarry in my world and I'm unable to locate it I've tried doing /chunkloader to see if any chunks are being loaded but was unable to find it I don't have access to mcedit as well.
Is there any tips or tricks or commands I could use to locate it as I've been searching for it desperately.
The endear quarry also has an ended chest with it if that helps at all thank you.
Enderchest? My suspicion is a chunk reset

Reactions: Padfoote

ratchet freak

Nov 11, 2012
The final multiblock that contains crafting storage, optional crafting monitor, and crafting co-processors, must be an oblong. No L-shapes or T-shapes.

Here's my set up before I replaced the 4x4k storage with 1x64k and 3xco-processors and added a tenth column:
2015-05-03_12.32.11.jpg

I think the reason my system gets backlogged is that I have interfaces keeping pure crystals and processors and glass stocked, so when I use a processor it sets a chain of re-stocking going that uses up most of the crafting multiblocks. If I was just crafting the components on demand, the 8 co-processors would handle all the steps. With the components being kept in stock in an interface slot, anything that uses items out of 5 slots causes 5 of the 9 multiblocks to kick in, wasting the co-processors. So I should break these up and have more of them with fewer co-processors, but that would eat a ton of channels.
you can restrict the insterface to use only a single CPU

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
The final multiblock that contains crafting storage, optional crafting monitor, and crafting co-processors, must be an oblong. No L-shapes or T-shapes.

Here's my set up before I replaced the 4x4k storage with 1x64k and 3xco-processors and added a tenth column:
2015-05-03_12.32.11.jpg

I think the reason my system gets backlogged is that I have interfaces keeping pure crystals and processors and glass stocked, so when I use a processor it sets a chain of re-stocking going that uses up most of the crafting multiblocks. If I was just crafting the components on demand, the 8 co-processors would handle all the steps. With the components being kept in stock in an interface slot, anything that uses items out of 5 slots causes 5 of the 9 multiblocks to kick in, wasting the co-processors. So I should break these up and have more of them with fewer co-processors, but that would eat a ton of channels.

and here I am, making a cc program to do my auto crafting :p

Wicked223

Jul 29, 2019
If you are playing a 1.7.10 pack they only spawn(afaik) in magical biome types. Depending on which world gen and biome mods you are using this can be several different biome types or only the TC biomes like Magical forest.
If you happen to find one you should make sure to cut the leaves with a Thaumium Grafter to ensure sapling drops.

So... just keep trekking until I find one, then?

I'm on FTB Infinity, if that helps.

Ashendale

Jul 29, 2019
On Infinity how can I use Creosote Oil? I'm sitting on a lot of it from the Coke Oven and would like to benefit from it. Anyway to produce RF (preferably)?

Ashendale

Jul 29, 2019
Uhm, silly question. Can I cancel a Logistics Pipe's craft request? Or can I at least monitor the process?

Edit: Also, on a Logistics Request Table there is a slot that I don't understand the purpose of. I'm not talking about the one that sends items back to the network. I'm talking about the one above that.

Last edited:

jdog1408

Jul 29, 2019
Uhm is the FTB launcher actually running the packs on Forge 10.13.2.1291
Because I develop my modpacks to use the most recent Forge 10.13.3.1428
and apparently some of the users of my pack are having problems. If so why don't they update it?

Evillevi

Jul 29, 2019
Also for RFTools dimension building, what happens if you run out of power and how much power does it take to maintain a dimension

Type1Ninja

Jul 29, 2019
Also for RFTools dimension building, what happens if you run out of power and how much power does it take to maintain a dimension
If you run out of power, as the power gets low, you will experience various negative effects such as the sky darkening and several negative potion effects. When you run out completely, you will die. :p
You can use a Phased Field Generator to get back inside without dying to retrieve your stuff - you can read up on that yourself. ;)

As for power cost... It depends on the dimension. If you make one out something silly like diamond blocks, the cost will be gigantic; think multiple Big Reactors for a really complex dimension. For a random dimension, though, it'll be pretty low; likewise for simple stuff. Costs are listed on dimension tabs and the dimlets themselves. I'm not sure what the minimum RF cost is... I think it's 10 RF/t or 10% of creation cost, whichever is higher for each specific dimension (but I may be wrong).

Eruantien

Jul 29, 2019
Is there a way to maintain the charge on Redstone Arsenal armor while you're wearing it? I've tried a capacitor on charge mode, but it doesn't work.

Evillevi

Jul 29, 2019
BTW is there any teleportation mechanic that will allow teh transport of a huge amount of wither outside of Formation Planes Mystcraft portal.