Casual Server ASci Survival server|FTB Lite2 v1.1.9|open

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Derpysauce

Aug 29, 2013
Ben shapiro
I saw your server and decided to try it out, but even with all the extra mods installed I am getting this
yBomjwN.png

Now i'm wondering if someone could help me? I've force updated and reinstalled the mods twice now but no dice, so hear my pleas and lend me your wisdom.
i think it may be your version of FTB lite we have not updated to the most current version ik i had a something slightly similar to that micro blocks wise when my FTB version went hay you wana update your launcher? ok ill be buggy like every single time *re downloads launcher* ok here is some random version of FTB lite :D i had to re install AGAIN then finally it said ooookaaay here is a normal version

Derpysauce

Aug 29, 2013
Ben shapiro
I saw your server and decided to try it out, but even with all the extra mods installed I am getting this
yBomjwN.png

Now i'm wondering if someone could help me? I've force updated and reinstalled the mods twice now but no dice, so hear my pleas and lend me your wisdom.
U still interested in the server or you being sad? Well anyway I believe you need to just toy around with the version of FTB lite you have I would say just update to the newest version buuuut this guy named Mr ownerman won't update it *cough* Solomon. also I made some major improvments to the world namly the end. The end is now a beautiful place filed with rainbows and sunshine

Derpysauce

Aug 29, 2013
Ben shapiro
Well I made a island paradise from scratch not even a island to start off with... it's not ready yet but I'm pretty proud of my terraforming skills I made this as a place to start off at so I could prolong my play time on the server by basically starting over completly

MrDrMuffinPants

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry, i had a kinda hectic week. But even after reinstalling the launcher and the extra mods multiple times it still hasn't worked. I don't know what mod adds in the microblocks, but if someone could send me download links that work to all the extra mods i'd be greatfull.

SolomonAiel

Jul 29, 2019
I'm sorry I don't remember atm and I can't access my system but maybe sometime in about 12 hrs I will update the server and all the mods.

SolomonAiel

Jul 29, 2019
Ok. I will be updating the server today for all you folks still out there. I'm sorry for the delay. My computer decided to corrupt windows on me so I had to re-install all the stuffs.

Mahdniss

Jul 29, 2019
I will be joining again, shortly! I had the same problem as the others. I'm not surprised that you have had a problem with windows. I can't seem to do anything on windows without getting mad at their shenanigans. Linux is a bit of a mind workout, but it seems, to me, to be far more satisfactory for my needs.

Anyhows, see you soon!

Recyrexor

Jul 29, 2019
I would love to join this server. Except it seems to be down? Or I did something wrong. Thanks if you reply to this.

Derpysauce

Aug 29, 2013
Ben shapiro
If you dislike the inactivness of this server blame a guy called skeletonpunk... him and the owner (Solomon) are developing a mod that I definitely had not part in the idea of the mod. He also made a server that is retired players now play on XD

ThatOneSlowking

Jul 29, 2019
If you dislike the inactivness of this server blame a guy called skeletonpunk... him and the owner (Solomon) are developing a mod that I definitely had not part in the idea of the mod. He also made a server that is retired players now play on XD
Actually me, derpy, skeleton, the J, and solomon have a private server fr the mod devs

SolomonAiel

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah sorry guys it's been down because I've been exceptionally busy. Hopefully I'll get it finished up sometime today.

SolomonAiel

Jul 29, 2019
Ok server is up and ready. I'll will be putting the updated mod links up now. I should be done with that in a minute or two. Also it's a new map since the whole pack was updated I figured there was some new stuff that got added and the worlds wouldn't cooperate if we didn't do a world restart.[DOUBLEPOST=1397427734][/DOUBLEPOST]Ok mod links are updated unless the old hyperlink decided to stick around unwantedly on the new links.

SolomonAiel

Jul 29, 2019
I got it to download g. So I don't know what your doing wrong... :p
If you figure out how you managed to get a different link than the one I put up for thaumcraft 4.1g let me know.