Casual Server ASci Survival server|FTB Lite2 v1.1.9|open

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Derpysauce

Aug 29, 2013
Ben shapiro
I'm getting on In 3 mins sorry that this thread is so inactive but slowking made a convo of basically everyone working on fleshcraft that's on the server/all us vetrans of the server

Derpysauce

Aug 29, 2013
Ben shapiro
THE SERVER HAS BEEN UPDATED PLEASE UPDATE THAUMCRAFT BECAUSE IT'S BEEN UPDATED...
Umrgard I'm atin a chaze bargar I can't gat un tha sarvar! (This is that part where you walk in with your runic armor and use a arcane bore to purea the cheese burger and shove it down my greedy hungry throat)

SkeletonPunk

Jul 29, 2019
Umrgard I'm atin a chaze bargar I can't gat un tha sarvar! (This is that part where you walk in with your runic armor and use a arcane bore to purea the cheese burger and shove it down my greedy hungry throat)
I am just excited that research is finally easier

Derpysauce

Aug 29, 2013
Ben shapiro
I am just excited that research is finally easier
I'm excited about that but I CAN'T WAIT to get my greedy mitts on a pair of dem dair runic boots of the traveller BTW anyone tested on this server yet if we still have are research as well as us having are items I have a feeling it's possible for me to get corrupt player data or something of that sort seeing as I have the most thaumic stuff on me and does anyone know that thaumic actually is used in other stuff *cough*knack

SolomonAiel

Jul 29, 2019
I will probably go through the mods soon and fix the id mismatch errors soon since I'm a little tired of it and want some of the things that aren't available atm because of it.

Derpysauce

Aug 29, 2013
Ben shapiro
I will probably go through the mods soon and fix the id mismatch errors soon since I'm a little tired of it and want some of the things that aren't available atm because of it.
? And ya skeletonpunk my computer was just off for the night and until now Comcast has been screwing us over I cancelled the TV service but they also shut down the internet

ThatOneSlowking

Jul 29, 2019
Hopefully getting on in 8 mins
I shall be on
image.jpg

Derpysauce

Aug 29, 2013
Ben shapiro
This is a mile stone for the server not only auto UU and scrap production but now we have iridium production as well as auto crystal memory production

Last edited:

Derpysauce

Aug 29, 2013
Ben shapiro
I cant be captured >:3
O rly? *walks away* meanwhile in the life of slowking it's getting late I better get home *walks home* *hears laughing* muhahahaha you are trapped in my pokeball! *walls of the house fall away revealing the inside of a giant pokeball* MUHAHAHAHA you are trapped!