Casual Server ASci Survival server|FTB Lite2 v1.1.9|open

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

ThatOneSlowking

Jul 29, 2019
O rly? *walks away* meanwhile in the life of slowking it's getting late I better get home *walks home* *hears laughing* muhahahaha you are trapped in my pokeball! *walls of the house fall away revealing the inside of a giant pokeball* MUHAHAHAHA you are trapped!
You do know I have a pokeball right? And you shall never find it. And I am always at home.

Derpysauce

Aug 29, 2013
Ben shapiro
Hay this is a bit more serious of a post I might not have the authority on this but either way I think it's not really all that kind... I have noticed a lot of axels warps and I went to a warp to find that the area was basically belonging to a older player (has been on the server longer) the warp was to a nether fortress that had a portal smack dab in it leading to there base the terrain was cleared and a spawner was gone that just seems a bit intrusive to me unless the person has a diffrent opinion such as doesent really care or gave you permission. Well I'm going back to being a derp until the next time Solomon breaks his stuff or someone does something that's right there on my definition of rude....

SkeletonPunk

Jul 29, 2019
Solomon please do something about the fact that if you try to relog enough you can't get on for a minute and once you get on you can't do any commands

Reactions: Derpysauce

SkeletonPunk

Jul 29, 2019
Axels base is from what I can tell satan
yeah... we should delete it with MC EDIT... i can't do anything on the server now... I think it was the fact that he just spammed spot loaders[DOUBLEPOST=1394238376][/DOUBLEPOST]OK, I made it out...

Derpysauce

Aug 29, 2013
Ben shapiro
yeah... we should delete it with MC EDIT... i can't do anything on the server now... I think it was the fact that he just spammed spot loaders
Ya I'm unable to do ANYTHING every time I log on I get disconnected solomon can you remove all spot loaders everywhere? Or even just delete the mod load up the server then reinstall it effectively clearing all spot loaders same thing is lagging me at are base cause slowking spammed spot loaders there

SkeletonPunk

Jul 29, 2019
Ya I'm unable to do ANYTHING every time I log on I get disconnected solomon can you remove all spot loaders everywhere? Or even just delete the mod load up the server then reinstall it effectively clearing all spot loaders same thing is lagging me at are base cause slowking spammed spot loaders there
try to warp as fast as possible

ThatOneSlowking

Jul 29, 2019
I never used any spotloaders, after skeleton gave them to me I put them in the AE aystem. And i havent been on for a few days. Dont blame me for your own crimes.

Derpysauce

Aug 29, 2013
Ben shapiro
I never used any spotloaders, after skeleton gave them to me I put them in the AE aystem. And i havent been on for a few days. Dont blame me for your own crimes.
A while ago there was a "few" spot loaders in the base about 10 I doubt we have found them all I understood it as you may have just been a misread

Derpysauce

Aug 29, 2013
Ben shapiro
There's good news and there's bad news mainly good news but some big bad news good news are ME system got 10x better more areas to access it and the Mac got about 4x bigger bad news taint is still there good news skeletonpunk made quantum armor bad news he didn't make me pants XD good news we started a new room bad news its no where near finished good news we have much more resources bad news it came from are new room mate who kinda made his house into a literal crash pit go into it and you get constant crashes *cough axel* good news we have a new rich room mate bad news he has a history of killing houses XD

Derpysauce

Aug 29, 2013
Ben shapiro
Where is everyone? It seems like everyone just left one day never to be seen again I get that there's some people who are not the most active but haziel... I have Technicolor glasses and the castle isn't there 0_0 what happened?

ThatOneSlowking

Jul 29, 2019
Where is everyone? It seems like everyone just left one day never to be seen again I get that there's some people who are not the most active but haziel... I have Technicolor glasses and the castle isn't there 0_0 what happened?
Solomon tore down the castle a month or two ago because it caused lag

MrDrMuffinPants

Jul 29, 2019
I saw your server and decided to try it out, but even with all the extra mods installed I am getting this
yBomjwN.png

Now i'm wondering if someone could help me? I've force updated and reinstalled the mods twice now but no dice, so hear my pleas and lend me your wisdom.