Casual Server ASci Survival server|FTB Lite2 v1.1.9|open

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Derpysauce

Aug 29, 2013
Ben shapiro
Ok so same as me. getting some people to join the server at least spreading the word creepercatcha and thatoneslowking might join don't know there IGN

SolomonAiel

Jul 29, 2019
theoneslowking was on before the update. He was off for a while while waiting for ftb to come out with the new modpack. I forgot to let him know when the server was back up but he knows about it and said he would be on tomorrow hopefully. Thanks for spreading the word about the server. Hopefully I'll be able to soon fix all the issues with the server hating me sometimes :p.

Derpysauce

Aug 29, 2013
Ben shapiro
theoneslowking was on before the update. He was off for a while while waiting for ftb to come out with the new modpack. I forgot to let him know when the server was back up but he knows about it and said he would be on tomorrow hopefully. Thanks for spreading the word about the server. Hopefully I'll be able to soon fix all the issues with the server hating me sometimes :p.
lol wish i had know that before i tried to edimicate him
i feel rly bad im so lost without the server lol

Derpysauce

Aug 29, 2013
Ben shapiro
haha. I'll work on getting it not so hateful so that you don't feel so lost :p
you mean the world not being so jungly? maby mc edit that giant pillar into a nicer biome and make that the spawn area possibly have a spawn area with machines that people can use (macerater ore washing plant ect.) powered by solars mainly maby have a gen that dosent have any coal[DOUBLEPOST=1388456579][/DOUBLEPOST]any plans of restarting the world for world gen? or possibly just getting mcedit and chopping all the trees in half :3

SolomonAiel

Jul 29, 2019
Maybe. Though mc edit make commands a pain sometimes. Though I will have some machines and stuff for people to use. I'll see about moving or getting rid of the forest.

Derpysauce

Aug 29, 2013
Ben shapiro
wait why its the closest thing to civilization? of course it also connects us to taint so eh but there is a nice fire node that i do like :3 seeing as when i was on today went to the nether and got a fire foci and ice foci and started killing some trees :3

i have to say i do like the concept of being stranded on a island with knowledge and people but not the resources to get off it seams so cool running in place to get off getting closer to a jet pack you know what GO FOR IT kill that forest! make a giant canyon crack where the earth split and swallowed up that forest its like Jurassic park but without the big bity eaty things

SolomonAiel

Jul 29, 2019
I'm having trouble with the research and one of my things was stolen. The commands mess up the neat order of the regular commands.

Derpysauce

Aug 29, 2013
Ben shapiro
the research thing is working perfectly fine how its done is not with blocks anymore but with research points theres a starting point that you have to link up with the other dull nodes you have to maneuver symbols and activate them to link up the chain theres a big thing of tutorials look it up dont worry about any research stuff being stolen just expand it a little farther also its rly cheap :/

SolomonAiel

Jul 29, 2019
it may be cheap but I'm running out of fire elemental. And by my research being stolen it was by the same person that stole my writing stuff and probably my turtle.

Derpysauce

Aug 29, 2013
Ben shapiro
it may be cheap but I'm running out of fire elemental. And by my research being stolen it was by the same person that stole my writing stuff and probably my turtle.
Like a research note? Also how much fire element did you have when you started if it was like 10 then meh if it was 20 then ya you should watch a tutorial our 2 I have to admit you can get unlucky but it seems like you don't completely understand the research concept you can probably edit something in player files to reset your research points

SolomonAiel

Jul 29, 2019
Testing the server now to see if it'll run with the 2 mods. AE and iron chests are being added now though not sure how well they will work.

Derpysauce

Aug 29, 2013
Ben shapiro
Testing the server now to see if it'll run with the 2 mods. AE and iron chests are being added now though not sure how well they will work.
Any plans on restarting the server? I think that the taint is random so we might get lucky with a less completely world killing generation (would just use recreate)

Derpysauce

Aug 29, 2013
Ben shapiro
Hay how can I get the aperture science signature? BTW I wanna add it to my signature of course I would keep my magic but I want to spread the word

SolomonAiel

Jul 29, 2019
Probably not going to restart the server but if it gets really bad maybe. Also you can right click on my sig and save it. It was made for me by a friend of mine and I don't think she would mind.