Arendelle Castle (from the movie Frozen) Pictures

casilleroatr

Jul 29, 2019
OK, so I broke out my BBCode skils and updated the original post. Looks nice I think, although I added some derpy things.

Oh yeah and I finished the castle and the underbase

tumblr_n2geqnOxAH1seds2po1_250.gif

A world download is still being planned. I talk about it in the OP. I also asked my Fiancée to do a proper explore of the castle just to make sure I didn't leave any glaring mistakes.

Reactions: MoosyDoosy

Staxed

Jul 29, 2019
While the build looks amazing...the amount of effort you took to get everything right, the underbase, etc...is just epic :D

Awesome job!

trajing

Jul 29, 2019
Is this still in progress? There hasn't been an update in a while.
EDIT: Yes, I know everything is done, but making sure that you didn't forget about it.

casilleroatr

Jul 29, 2019
Is this still in progress? There hasn't been an update in a while.
EDIT: Yes, I know everything is done, but making sure that you didn't forget about it.
Hi, It is done, but I got distracted and I got a bit busy. I did some single player stuff on the world and I wanted to get some screenshots out of that soon although I got a terrible bug that I am trying to resolve (the castle is fine and I have plenty of backups). I still want to get a download out. Sorry I haven't done it even though I said I would. Look out for one in the near future.

casilleroatr

Jul 29, 2019
Is there a world save yet? I'd love to be able to see it from the inside :)
I'm sorry, but there isn't and I doubt there will be, at least not for a current version of Resonant Rise. I guess I should change the OP, but I don't come to these forums as often anymore. I got busy with real life stuff and I couldn't spend as much time keeping the project updated so it will probably be a lot of work to get it working on a current version. I would like to get it working but it is doubtful I'm afraid.