Arendelle Castle (from the movie Frozen) Pictures

Discussion in 'Community Showcase' started by casilleroatr, Jan 23, 2014.

1. casilleroatr

casilleroatr New Member

OK, so I broke out my BBCode skils and updated the original post. Looks nice I think, although I added some derpy things.

Oh yeah and I finished the castle and the underbase

[​IMG]

A world download is still being planned. I talk about it in the OP. I also asked my Fiancée to do a proper explore of the castle just to make sure I didn't leave any glaring mistakes.

MoosyDoosy likes this.
  2. netmc

netmc New Member

Very cool. All kinds of awesome. :cool:

3. Saice

Saice New Member

good work all around

4. Staxed

Staxed New Member

While the build looks amazing...the amount of effort you took to get everything right, the underbase, etc...is just epic :D

Awesome job!

5. trajing

trajing New Member

Is this still in progress? There hasn't been an update in a while.
    EDIT: Yes, I know everything is done, but making sure that you didn't forget about it.

6. casilleroatr

casilleroatr New Member

Hi, It is done, but I got distracted and I got a bit busy. I did some single player stuff on the world and I wanted to get some screenshots out of that soon although I got a terrible bug that I am trying to resolve (the castle is fine and I have plenty of backups). I still want to get a download out. Sorry I haven't done it even though I said I would. Look out for one in the near future.

7. Doltaro

Doltaro New Member

Is there a world save yet? I'd love to be able to see it from the inside :)

8. casilleroatr

casilleroatr New Member

I'm sorry, but there isn't and I doubt there will be, at least not for a current version of Resonant Rise. I guess I should change the OP, but I don't come to these forums as often anymore. I got busy with real life stuff and I couldn't spend as much time keeping the project updated so it will probably be a lot of work to get it working on a current version. I would like to get it working but it is doubtful I'm afraid.