Whitelist Server Arelia FTB | Mindcrack 8.3.2 | A friendly community server! | Expensive Recipes Disabled!

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

pipsqueak1147

Jul 29, 2019
Hey Robbo, for some unknown reason I was banned from the server. By any chance do you know why? And can I get unbanned?

Robbo905

Jul 29, 2019
Hey Robbo, for some unknown reason I was banned from the server. By any chance do you know why? And can I get unbanned?
2013-04-06 18:57:05 [INFO] Player pipsqueak1147 used the wrench to remove the ic2.core.block.wiring.ElectricMFSU (608-2) at 14/99/-601
2013-04-06 18:57:12 [INFO] Player pipsqueak1147 used the wrench to remove the advsolar.AdvancedSolarPanel (650-0) at 15/99/-596
2013-04-06 18:57:12 [INFO] Player pipsqueak1147 used the wrench to remove the advsolar.AdvancedSolarPanel (650-0) at 14/99/-596
2013-04-06 18:57:12 [INFO] Player pipsqueak1147 used the wrench to remove the advsolar.AdvancedSolarPanel (650-0) at 13/99/-596

Still claiming innocence? We both know where the MFSU and solar panels were placed, it says there in the co-ordinates!..

Robbo905

Jul 29, 2019
You asked me to stop the crashes, and I did! The server's had an uptime (without restart) of 3 days now! :)

Zimplizity

Jul 29, 2019
  • My in-game name: ImBanane
  • How long I have been playing Minecraft: Since Version 12w03a I guess. Like 1 1/2 year.
  • How long I have been playing Feed the Beast: I've been playing Feed the Beast around 2 months with some mates on my "local server".
  • My favourite mods in the Mindcrack FTB pack and the reasons I like them are: I enjoy Industrialcraft 2 and Buildcraft 3 very much. I really love to be able making more detailed stuff (out of ores etc.) and I enjoy the pipe system from Buildcraft 3 quite a lot. I also love being able to make something like a automated machine, which can do stuff so that I don't. I also like the idea and stuff of the Greg Tech mod, but I didn't get into it yet because it was too expensive and got boring. That's why I like that you disabled the expensive recipes. I am also looking forward to check out the Factorization mod more in depth.
  • The thing I enjoy most about the game is:... building automated machines and exploring the new stuff/mechanics of the mods aswell as being able to build more detailed and also much more stuff than in normal Minecraft.

arcaru

Jul 29, 2019
My in-game name: Arcaru
How long have i been playing minecraft: Since 1.2.5, i think it is 3/4 year
How long have you been playing ftb: I have been playing ftb for aroundd 3 months some people a server.
My favorite mods in Mindcrack FTB pack and the reasons i like them: I enjoy Buildcraft 3 and foresty very much. I enjoy making complicated constructions like a sorting system. I love making public workshops and farms for everyone to use. I also like to make bioduel factories, i like gregtech but i find their recipes for quarries way too costly, that why i like you have disabled them. I look forward to be experimenting a bit more with thaumcraft.
The thing i enjoy most about the game is: Building automated sorting systems, workshops and exploring the mechanics of the mods aswell as being able to build more stuff than in vanilla minecraft.

Zimplizity

Jul 29, 2019
How long have you been playing ftb: I have been playing ftb for aroundd 3 months some people a server.
My favorite mods in Mindcrack FTB pack and the reasons i like them: I enjoy Buildcraft 3 and foresty very much. I enjoy making complicated constructions like a sorting system. I love making public workshops and farms for everyone to use. I also like to make bioduel factories, i like gregtech but i find their recipes for quarries way too costly, that why i like you have disabled them. I look forward to be experimenting a bit more with thaumcraft.
The thing i enjoy most about the game is: Building automated sorting systems, workshops and exploring the mechanics of the mods aswell as being able to build more stuff than in vanilla minecraft.

Seems like you just took my text structure, didn't you? :D Not that I would have a problem with that, just mentioning it :p

Robbo905

Jul 29, 2019
  • My in-game name: ImBanane
  • How long I have been playing Minecraft: Since Version 12w03a I guess. Like 1 1/2 year.
  • How long I have been playing Feed the Beast: I've been playing Feed the Beast around 2 months with some mates on my "local server".
  • My favourite mods in the Mindcrack FTB pack and the reasons I like them are: I enjoy Industrialcraft 2 and Buildcraft 3 very much. I really love to be able making more detailed stuff (out of ores etc.) and I enjoy the pipe system from Buildcraft 3 quite a lot. I also love being able to make something like a automated machine, which can do stuff so that I don't. I also like the idea and stuff of the Greg Tech mod, but I didn't get into it yet because it was too expensive and got boring. That's why I like that you disabled the expensive recipes. I am also looking forward to check out the Factorization mod more in depth.
  • The thing I enjoy most about the game is:... building automated machines and exploring the new stuff/mechanics of the mods aswell as being able to build more detailed and also much more stuff than in normal Minecraft.

Sorry for the late reply! My internet has been terrible today! Added and welcome to the server! Also, do you know the person below you or have they just copied? :p
Benefit of the doubt, as at least you've changed a few things! Welcome to the server. :)

Zimplizity

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry for the late reply! My internet has been terrible today! Added and welcome to the server! Also, do you know the person below you or have they just copied? :p

All right thank you sir :). No I don't know him :D

lolpierandom

Jul 29, 2019
Might have inadvertantly crashed the server, but all I did was walk several thousand blocks away from spawn- nothing that should crash the server.

mooo312

Jul 29, 2019
  • My in-game name: mooo312
  • How long I have been playing Minecraft: since oct. 2010
  • How long I have been playing Feed the Beast: Since it came out. I did play tekkit before that
  • My favourite mods in the Mindcrack FTB pack and the reasons I like them are: Thaumcraft the new items. twilight new area to explore.
  • The thing I enjoy most about the game is: I like the challeges that it brings it adds all new aspects to the game

Robbo905

Jul 29, 2019
Just got back from having no internet connection and pleased to now be able to load an internet page in just over a minute each! At least it works! Server's back up, and I'll do the best I can to look into the server crashing.[DOUBLEPOST=1365949967][/DOUBLEPOST]Just got back from having no internet connection and pleased to now be able to load an internet page in just over a minute each! At least it works! Server's back up, and I'll do the best I can to look into the server crashing.

Tigron

Jul 29, 2019
Hi!
  • My IGN is Tigron
  • How long I have been playing Minecraft: I've been playing Minecraft since the end of the alpha.
  • How long I have been playing Feed the Beast: Not as long but I do regularly watch LP of Etho and the rest of FTB
  • My favourite mods in the Mindcrack FTB pack and the reasons I like them are: Mainly Thaumcraft, just because you can make so many awesome things.
  • The thing I enjoy most about the game is: Researching and making things with Thaumcraft, aswell as exploring and building.
I want to join the server to play FTB with Zimplizity and starting to play FTB again.

-Tigron