Whitelist Server Arelia FTB | Mindcrack 8.3.2 | A friendly community server! | Expensive Recipes Disabled!

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Robbo905

Jul 29, 2019
  • My in-game name: Marlegoman1
  • How long I have been playing Minecraft: 2 years
  • How long I have been playing Feed the Beast: 3 months
  • My favourite mods in the Mindcrack FTB pack and the reasons I like them are: Forestry because I like playing around with the different farms. Second extra bees because I like breeding and mutating the different bees.
  • The thing I enjoy most about the game is: I enjoy how creative you can be in the world.

• My in-game name: xmxaxexlx
  • How long I have been playing Minecraft: I have been playing since late alpha.
  • How long I have been playing Feed the Beast: I started playing about 2 weeks after it was released.
  • My favourite mods in the Mindcrack FTB pack and the reasons I like them are: I don't have a "favourite mod" as they all do different things, but redpower is one of the ones I find most enjoyable.
  • The thing I enjoy most about the game is: The ability to shape your own "world" to the way that you like it.

I'd appreciate it if you could both improve on your applications a little bit. After that, I'd be more than happy to welcome you to the server :)

Mael

Jul 29, 2019
I'd appreciate it if you could both improve on your applications a little bit. After that, I'd be more than happy to welcome you to the server :)
Ill be happy to expand on it, I kept it short and to the point, as I thought it would be quicker to browse that way.
  • My in-game name: xmxaxexlx
  • How long I have been playing Minecraft: I have been playing since late alpha.
  • How long I have been playing Feed the Beast: I started playing about 2 weeks after it was released.
  • My favourite mods in the Mindcrack FTB pack and the reasons I like them are: I don't have a "favourite mod" as they all do different things, but redpower is one of the ones I find most enjoyable. Edit: I highly enjoy being able to make a machine that can sort any item I put into it, and that I can make a mining frame with very little power usage. I enjoy steves carts and the versatility that it gives on so many level. I like thermal expansion for its easy to use side by side machines.
  • The thing I enjoy most about the game is: The ability to shape your own "world" to the way that you like it. Edit: I find it hard to expand on this, I enjoy the fact that nothing I do has to be permanent, so I can make something and look at it and say I don't like the way this looks.

Deconfrosty

Jul 29, 2019
eumbokum,
whats your IGN, i'll try to get hte mods to reset your spawn.
once thats done, i'll PM u or get them to PM u.

superandy411

Jul 29, 2019
My in game name: superandy411
How long i have been playing: quite some time now.
Feed the beast: for a longgggggg time.
My favorite mods in the Mindcrack FTB pack are: All of them.
The thing i enjoy most: Well, Minecrafts just a great game what can i say.

Sakka

Jul 29, 2019
  • My in-game name: Sakkanushi
  • How long I have been playing Minecraft: How long since Alpha, again?
  • How long I have been playing Feed the Beast: Unfortunately, I've only played 'Feed the Beast' as it is now for, at the most, two weeks. Hopefully that won't deter you, for I do boast some experience with a number of the mod packs individually, and pick up on the mechanics provided in the other mods fairly quickly and with fair caution exhibited
  • My favourite mods in the Mindcrack FTB pack and the reasons I like them are: I'd say that would be a mildly difficult choice, both Redpower and Thaumcraft being my two favored mod packs included over the rest provided, not to say I enjoy everything else to a far greater extent. Redpower I'm especially keen in if not only for one word: Microblocks. Oh how I deeply enjoy all the potential alone that comes with all the additional blocks you can create for the sheer sake of decorating. Now Thaumcraft, I'll admit, I do enjoy because of all the fantastic mechanics, features, items, tools, creatures and... well, everything that it provides, giving one a more mystical alternative to some of the more rigorously mechanical processes that a majority of the remainder modpacks give to you.
  • The thing I enjoy most about the game is: That would be another question I'm hesitant to blurt out an answer immediately, for such an answer truthfully isn't so simple and direct. The thing I do enjoy the the most is... potential; The potential to - pardon the pun - craft and reshape a grand expanse of land to be your heart's content, the potential to forge collaborations with like-minded players and friends striving for the same goal, whether it's as grand as erecting a city or as modest as delving through caverns, and the potential to test your imagination and challenge yourself to make so a reality.

Robbo905

Jul 29, 2019
Hi! I'd appreciate it if you could expand on this application a little bit, if you'd like to join the server. Thanks!
  • My in-game name: Sakkanushi
  • How long I have been playing Minecraft: How long since Alpha, again?
  • How long I have been playing Feed the Beast: Unfortunately, I've only played 'Feed the Beast' as it is now for, at the most, two weeks. Hopefully that won't deter you, for I do boast some experience with a number of the mod packs individually, and pick up on the mechanics provided in the other mods fairly quickly and with fair caution exhibited
  • My favourite mods in the Mindcrack FTB pack and the reasons I like them are: I'd say that would be a mildly difficult choice, both Redpower and Thaumcraft being my two favored mod packs included over the rest provided, not to say I enjoy everything else to a far greater extent. Redpower I'm especially keen in if not only for one word: Microblocks. Oh how I deeply enjoy all the potential alone that comes with all the additional blocks you can create for the sheer sake of decorating. Now Thaumcraft, I'll admit, I do enjoy because of all the fantastic mechanics, features, items, tools, creatures and... well, everything that it provides, giving one a more mystical alternative to some of the more rigorously mechanical processes that a majority of the remainder modpacks give to you.
  • The thing I enjoy most about the game is: That would be another question I'm hesitant to blurt out an answer immediately, for such an answer truthfully isn't so simple and direct. The thing I do enjoy the the most is... potential; The potential to - pardon the pun - craft and reshape a grand expanse of land to be your heart's content, the potential to forge collaborations with like-minded players and friends striving for the same goal, whether it's as grand as erecting a city or as modest as delving through caverns, and the potential to test your imagination and challenge yourself to make so a reality.

Welcome to the server! I hope you have a great time here :)

_Draven_

Jul 29, 2019
  • My in-game name: _Draven_
  • How long I have been playing Minecraft: Three years, or since the alpha 1.6
  • How long I have been playing Feed the Beast: A month or so. I usually play with my girlfriend on our tiny server, and we've got a nice world going. I've played Tekkit previous to playing FTB, and I still play it on a server, so I'm very familiar with the mods in FTB.
  • My favourite mods in the Mindcrack FTB pack and the reasons I like them are: Thaumcraft 3 and IC2 are my favorite mods because I just love the way Thaumcraft works, and being a wizard is really fun. Experimenting and finding out new things through research and messing around is always fun. And IC2 is just very handy and it's a core part of the modpack.
  • The thing I enjoy most about the game is: The amount of things you can do, make, and create is astonishing, and I like building houses and buildings with Redpower Microblocks, because they don't detract from the blocky appeal of Minecraft yet add a lot more depth and detail to building in such a blocky world.
If you'd like, I can show you some of the things I've created on my girlfriend's server.

PigFEATaXe

Jul 29, 2019
  • My in-game name: PigFEATaXe
  • How long I have been playing Minecraft: I've been playing Minecraft since 1.3 Beta
  • How long I have been playing Feed the Beast: About 2 months :D
  • My favourite mods in the Mindcrack FTB pack and the reasons I like them are: Computercraft and Thaumcraft mainly because they both add so much cool stuff to the game ;)
  • The thing I enjoy most about the game is: building big projects like the real mindcrackers. :D

Robbo905

Jul 29, 2019
cscottm13 has been banned for stealing. You can appeal on this forum by posting in this thread, private messaging me on this forum, or sending me an email to [email protected].

2013-04-28 15:41:22 [INFO] Player cscottm13 used the wrench to remove the gregtechmod.common.tileentities.GT__AESU (702-9) at 2637/46/-478

Block inspection confirms that you have stolen multiple items from chests of at least one player and removing other precious machine blocks such as quantum tanks and chests from other players.

Reactions: Azurecats

superandy411

Jul 29, 2019
  • My in-game name: superandy411
  • How long I have been playing Minecraft: Since Beta.
  • How long I have been playing Feed the Beast: For months, ive been on quite a few ftb servers and know my way around.
  • My favourite mods in the Mindcrack FTB pack and the reasons I like them are: Build craft, thaum craft, industrial craft. Those are the big ones.
  • The thing I enjoy most about the game is: The ability to communicate and work together with a group of friends i know in real life to accomplish major goals and progress through the tech trees quickly.

superandy411

Jul 29, 2019

How long i have been playing minecraft: Since beta.

How long i have been playing ftb: For months, i have been playing ftb practically since it came out.

Favorite mods: Build craft- The automating of everything is very fun.
Industrial craft- The complicating tech trees and the ability to learn and use knowledge to your advantage in powering machines that can make minecraft life easy.
Thaumcraft- Magic is cool. Love the amount of things you can research and make.

What i enjoy the most about the game: The ability to communicate and work together with a group of friends i know in real life to accomplish major goals and progress through the tech trees quickly.
I love the freedom of minecraft, exploring, mining, crafting, and the amount of recipes for crafting is amazing.

Robbo905

Jul 29, 2019

How long i have been playing minecraft: Since beta.

How long i have been playing ftb: For months, i have been playing ftb practically since it came out.

Favorite mods: Build craft- The automating of everything is very fun.
Industrial craft- The complicating tech trees and the ability to learn and use knowledge to your advantage in powering machines that can make minecraft life easy.
Thaumcraft- Magic is cool. Love the amount of things you can research and make.

What i enjoy the most about the game: The ability to communicate and work together with a group of friends i know in real life to accomplish major goals and progress through the tech trees quickly.
I love the freedom of minecraft, exploring, mining, crafting, and the amount of recipes for crafting is amazing.
Added! Welcome to the server :)

azzirallas

Jul 29, 2019
  • My in-game name: Azzirallas --- you probably remember me from old arelia
  • How long I have been playing Minecraft: alpha
  • How long I have been playing Feed the Beast: 2-3 months i suppose
  • My favorite mods in the Mindcrack FTB pack are: thaumcraft, industrial craft, build craft and potato craft
  • The thing I enjoy most about the game is: i like blocks anyone who stands in my way and like round this is lame and should firiey meatballs and socks are of the bear now!
  • My favorite flavor potato chips is: jalapeno cause i like them spicy and they are good... i am not 8 years ps...

Teckdragon

Jul 29, 2019
  • My in-game name: Teckdragon
  • How long I have been playing Minecraft: Since 1.7ish Beta
  • How long I have been playing Feed the Beast: 3-4 Months
  • My favorite mods in the Mindcrack FTB pack are: Buildcraft and Forestry
  • The thing I enjoy most about the game is: The creative freedom that it provides, Challenges to make and overcome them.