Whitelist Server Arelia FTB | Mindcrack 8.3.2 | A friendly community server! | Expensive Recipes Disabled!

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Cbesh

Jul 29, 2019
  • My in-game name: Cbesh
  • How long I have been playing Minecraft: I have been playing Minecraft for around two-and-a-half years.
  • How long I have been playing Feed the Beast: I have been playing Feed the beast for 4 months almost exactly today.
  • My favourite mods in the Mindcrack FTB pack and the reasons I like them are: My favorite mods are, industrialcraft, because it adds a technical side to minecraft, which is a relatively new experience. It adds more things to make and craft, so you'll get bored much slower. Redpower is awesome as well. It adds so many new features that minecraft should have. Buildcraft is on the same line as industrial craft, more things to do, more fun! I like all mods even gregtech(maybe), feed the beast is amazing in general, and I love to play it.
  • The thing I enjoy most about the game is: The thing I most enjoy is making self sufficient builds. Things that can run without my intervention, I just feel sense of pride and accomplishment when I make one :).
  • Also, I have recently decided to make videos, and have needed a nice server to record on! I hope this can be that server. Thanks -Cbesh

Charlie Burt

Jul 29, 2019
  • My in-game name: Chazingtonbear
  • How long I have been playing Minecraft: since the good old alpha days!
  • How long I have been playing Feed the Beast: About 1 month
  • My favourite mods in the Mindcrack FTB pack and the reasons I like them are: Thaumcraft, myscraft and the bees
  • The thing I enjoy most about the game is: When playing SMP, its all about the community and how in the servers I have chosen before people help each other out and are just kind. Also I like FTB because it gives you soo much to do such that there are soo many mods that have extensive progress trees. Hopefully you will accept me into the community and I look forward to getting on the server to help some people out!

Robbo905

Jul 29, 2019
  • My in-game name: Cbesh
  • How long I have been playing Minecraft: I have been playing Minecraft for around two-and-a-half years.
  • How long I have been playing Feed the Beast: I have been playing Feed the beast for 4 months almost exactly today.
  • My favourite mods in the Mindcrack FTB pack and the reasons I like them are: My favorite mods are, industrialcraft, because it adds a technical side to minecraft, which is a relatively new experience. It adds more things to make and craft, so you'll get bored much slower. Redpower is awesome as well. It adds so many new features that minecraft should have. Buildcraft is on the same line as industrial craft, more things to do, more fun! I like all mods even gregtech(maybe), feed the beast is amazing in general, and I love to play it.
  • The thing I enjoy most about the game is: The thing I most enjoy is making self sufficient builds. Things that can run without my intervention, I just feel sense of pride and accomplishment when I make one :).
  • Also, I have recently decided to make videos, and have needed a nice server to record on! I hope this can be that server. Thanks -Cbesh

Added! Welcome to the server :)

MrTrixR

Jul 29, 2019
My application was not even considered? or did you just miss it out? :pP I would love to join this server!

Robbo905

Jul 29, 2019
  • My in-game name: MrTrixR
  • How long I have been playing Minecraft:Since alpha 1.2.6
  • How long I have been playing Feed the Beast:Since Pre-Release.
  • My favourite mods in the Mindcrack FTB pack and the reasons I like them are:IC2, because i love the way the machines work, i like making massive complexes and making materials on a large scale, also, if i were to be accepted, i would make a bunker house with all of the IC2 equitement.
  • The thing I enjoy most about the game is:I like to hang out with a tightly knitted community, and also have fun and make friends with people that i meet online, so i think this server would be great for me.
Also, i have not played for a while, and i would love to get back into the Feed-The-Beast community, therefore your server stood out to me as one of the most friendly there is :3.

Added! Apologies for the delay. I was hoping for a longer application, but when people double check the thread or are on the server a long time waiting, it's always worth re-considering. Welcome to the server.[DOUBLEPOST=1364768123][/DOUBLEPOST]
  • My in-game name: Chazingtonbear
  • How long I have been playing Minecraft: since the good old alpha days!
  • How long I have been playing Feed the Beast: About 1 month
  • My favourite mods in the Mindcrack FTB pack and the reasons I like them are: Thaumcraft, myscraft and the bees
  • The thing I enjoy most about the game is: When playing SMP, its all about the community and how in the servers I have chosen before people help each other out and are just kind. Also I like FTB because it gives you soo much to do such that there are soo many mods that have extensive progress trees. Hopefully you will accept me into the community and I look forward to getting on the server to help some people out!

Added! Welcome to the server!

pipsqueak1147

Jul 29, 2019
Hey Robbo, are you even considering my application? I would love to join the server. And I tried to log on to the server and it said my IP is banned but I only have one account. Please accept me to the server

SquirrelWizard

Jul 29, 2019
My in-game name: SquirrelWiz
How long I have been playing Minecraft: About two years give or take. I started just before the Nether was introduced.
How long I have been playing Feed the Beast: About six months on and off. Granted I've been playing with some of the mods in the FTB pack even before that.
My favourite mods in the Mindcrack FTB pack and the reasons I like them are:
Thaumcraft: I've played with thaumcraft since it was originally introduced. I like the mod because it introduces a kind of mystical flair to minecraft, and adds in slave labor er... golems to run about doing my bidding. Also, the move from taint-o-doom spread was a nice change.​
Factorization: I like this mod mostly for its barrels. Barrels are a life-send when it comes to storing massive quantities of cobble and dirt.​
Thermal Expansion: This mod has usurped my early "refining" tech that I aim for when I start up. Essentially it lets me link up other buildcraft power mods (forestry, railcraft, ect) without having to make another source of power to run it.​

The thing I enjoy most about the game is: finding different ways to make mods interact with each other. Building crazy, overly complicated, contraptions and seeing them run.

What I plan to do: I want to start using routers instead of sorters for my storage space. I also want to see about utilizing rails opposed to tesseracts, and pipes in some cases, to move material where I want it to go. Also, I'd like to learn more about bee breeding, and tree breeding.
Cake or Pie?: I'm still on the fence about this. I like cake, and I like pie. Give me a slice of each and ask later.

kalleklinker1

Jul 29, 2019
  • My in-game name: kalleklinker1
  • How long I have been playing Minecraft: around 5 years
  • How long I have been playing Feed the Beast: a half year after it came out
  • My favourite mods in the Mindcrack FTB pack are: steve's cart [2] and portal gun mod
  • The thing I enjoy most about the game is: So Big Worlds, So Much Freedom :D:):D

Robbo905

Jul 29, 2019
My in-game name: SquirrelWiz
How long I have been playing Minecraft: About two years give or take. I started just before the Nether was introduced.
How long I have been playing Feed the Beast: About six months on and off. Granted I've been playing with some of the mods in the FTB pack even before that.
My favourite mods in the Mindcrack FTB pack and the reasons I like them are:
Thaumcraft: I've played with thaumcraft since it was originally introduced. I like the mod because it introduces a kind of mystical flair to minecraft, and adds in slave labor er... golems to run about doing my bidding. Also, the move from taint-o-doom spread was a nice change.​
Factorization: I like this mod mostly for its barrels. Barrels are a life-send when it comes to storing massive quantities of cobble and dirt.​
Thermal Expansion: This mod has usurped my early "refining" tech that I aim for when I start up. Essentially it lets me link up other buildcraft power mods (forestry, railcraft, ect) without having to make another source of power to run it.​

The thing I enjoy most about the game is: finding different ways to make mods interact with each other. Building crazy, overly complicated, contraptions and seeing them run.

What I plan to do: I want to start using routers instead of sorters for my storage space. I also want to see about utilizing rails opposed to tesseracts, and pipes in some cases, to move material where I want it to go. Also, I'd like to learn more about bee breeding, and tree breeding.
Cake or Pie?: I'm still on the fence about this. I like cake, and I like pie. Give me a slice of each and ask later.
Nicely formatted application! Welcome to the server :)

Robbo905

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: pipsqueak1147
How long have I played minecraft: I have played minecraft since early beta. I love playing minecraft. I started mods about 2 years ago. I love mods. I like playing with others too. I like to work with mod makers and game makers. I love to help with bugs and glitches related to the server.
How long how I been playing FTB: I have played it from the pre-release. I like making server play easier for people who play FTB. I love the Mindcrack Pack, it gives me a challenge with gregtech machines. I like to have the hard recipes enabled but it is fine that it is not. I'm open for questions on any of my favorite mods.
My Favorite mods in the Mindcrack Pack. I love Railcraft, IC2, Buildcraft and Gregtech. I like to challenge myself and other players.
The thing I enjoy most about the game is: I love to build together. I makes it fun when I share a base.
If you have any questions about me or about mods, tell me on chat in the server.
Thanks,
Have a great day
I'll be having words with moderators on why you seem to have been banned without telling me. It seems rather confusing to me! I've added you as a member to the server, and apologise for the delay.

terrorblade

Jul 29, 2019
My IGN: terrorblade00
How long I have been playing Minecraft: 1 year
How long I have been playing Feed the Beast: between 2-4 months (don't remember exactly XD)
My favourite mods in the Mindcrack FTB: pack and the reasons I like them are: IC2, gravisuit: becasue u can do amazing stuff with them, but AMAZING. . Computercraft: want to test my programming . Extra biomes: like having more types of nature around. Portal gun: love portal and it includes items not only useful for it's mod, but useful for other stuff (Example: the long fall boots can combine with jetpack). And last but not least, Thaumcraft: what can I say, just love magic.
The thing I enjoy most about the game is: It's servers, because that way u can play with other people, and specially white-list ones, since they are only good comunyties (even though this one would be my first one). Also being able of doing much more stuff than in normal minecraft, and derping around :D.

PS: if wanna ask anything about me feel free to do it, also sorry for grammar, english isn't my first language.

Robbo905

Jul 29, 2019
My IGN: terrorblade00
How long I have been playing Minecraft: 1 year
How long I have been playing Feed the Beast: between 2-4 months (don't remember exactly XD)
My favourite mods in the Mindcrack FTB: pack and the reasons I like them are: IC2, gravisuit: becasue u can do amazing stuff with them, but AMAZING. . Computercraft: want to test my programming . Extra biomes: like having more types of nature around. Portal gun: love portal and it includes items not only useful for it's mod, but useful for other stuff (Example: the long fall boots can combine with jetpack). And last but not least, Thaumcraft: what can I say, just love magic.
The thing I enjoy most about the game is: It's servers, because that way u can play with other people, and specially white-list ones, since they are only good comunyties (even though this one would be my first one). Also being able of doing much more stuff than in normal minecraft, and derping around :D.

PS: if wanna ask anything about me feel free to do it, also sorry for grammar, english isn't my first language.
Added! Welcome to the server :)

OfficerBrando

Jul 29, 2019
Been gone for a few days with work in school. Just went to log on and couldn't. Server down, or am I no longer whitelisted?

Wongger

Jul 29, 2019
Think it has something to do with my filler..... I placed it in the wrong spot, and whenever I try and break it, it crashes.... Hopefully it doesn't mess anything up, that was not my intention.

Robbo905

Jul 29, 2019
Considerable downtime may be observed. I'll hopefully have the server fixed (without any loss of progress) in the next few hours. Please be patient and hold tight - I'm doing my up-most to attempt to fix it. Thanks.

Robbo905

Jul 29, 2019
Please don't be worried if you're 'not whitelisted'! I'm still fixing the server, and I'm currently limiting it to me only.