Whitelist Server Arelia FTB | Mindcrack 8.3.2 | A friendly community server! | Expensive Recipes Disabled!

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Xel-AMR

Jul 29, 2019
  • My in-game name: InfinityHD_
  • How long I have been playing Minecraft: Since Alpha.
  • How long I have been playing Feed the Beast: From the past 2 months.
  • My favourite mods in the Mindcrack FTB pack and the reasons I like them are: I really like thaumcraft because it's like magic in minecraft and is nothing like any other mod out there, and i also like it because it's very challenging.
  • The thing I enjoy most about the game is: Building I LOVE BUILD :D

killkid3600

Jul 29, 2019
  • My in-game name: killkid3600
  • How long I have been playing Minecraft: About 2/3 Years I think i started around 1.0.0 Or in other words. The official release.
  • How long I have been playing Feed the Beast:About 2/3 Months
  • My favourite mods in the Mindcrack FTB pack and the reasons I like them are: IC2,Computer Craft, Buildcraft, And a bit of Thaumcraft. I like these mods well for one. Computer Craft you can do everything And it has a real prgramming language, Lua. I Like IC2 And Buildcraft because they make the game feel alot more modern. And I like Modern style. The Reason i Like Thaumcraft is Its Magic! Who doesn't like Magic?
  • The thing I enjoy most about the game is: I mainly enjoy Redstone. But im a great builder so its both of these things.

Smootiie

Jul 29, 2019
  • My in-game name: iPoopeh
  • How long I have been playing Minecraft: Since the first day of Beta! [Dec.25,2010]
  • How long I have been playing Feed the Beast: Only for a month [The server I am currently on isn't working for any of the users, and the Admin is not responsive at all. =/]
  • My favourite mods in the Mindcrack FTB pack and the reasons I like them are: For the small amount of time that I've experienced with Mindcrack, I would have to say I love the ComputerCraft Mod. [it was a tie between that and Twilight Forest!] The turtles are very helpful when it comes to gathering resources, though, I still manually gather resources as well. I also refer to the mining turtles as, "my babies", such a great addition to the modpack.
  • The thing I enjoy most about the game is: The plethora of mods! Around 53 mods I believe? I've been using mods on Vanilla Minecraft since 1.4-1.6 Beta, and they add such a great amount of content to the already fun game. The game is kinda stale when you play by yourself, which is why I'm trying to find a server with mature players and people to build machines/Mini Factories with. ^ ^

Gregory Carter

Jul 29, 2019
  • My in-game name: Cozzmolot
  • How long I have been playing Minecraft: 1 Year
  • How long I have been playing Feed the Beast: 5 months now
  • My favorite mods in the Mindcrack FTB pack and the reasons I like them are: I am a big fan of Thermal Expansion and Forestry, however on my last map I got into some Steve Carts and red power and had a blast with it. Explanations below.
  • The thing I enjoy most about the game is: Being able to make things work in the logic that I intended them too.
So, for basic answers to the questions, there you have it. I am leaving my current server MindFunk due to them recently changing over to the Ultimate pack and I am honestly just not a big fan. I find that there is already so much stuff to do in just Mindcrack pack that the Ultimate pack is really just not necessary. One thing I am trying to get better at is essentially "building". Anyone can build machine X,Y,Z and make stuff, but what I really enjoy about minecraft is looking at someones build and saying "Wow!"
I would say I like TE so much due to being able to get the machines up and running pretty fast. I also like how they are able to auto-push items into adjacent machines etc. As far as Forestry, I like how easy it is to be able to "set it and forget it" as far as the farms go, however I know they are getting rid of that. So I plan on going to a Steve's Carts setup, or maybe even an old school redstone farm seeing as you can do all kinds of neat stuff now with vanilla machines which I find has a certain charm to it. My first FTB experience was in single player and I learned all about IC2 so I am well versed in IC2 as well, but lets be honest, its not that hard. I also would like to really get into some computer craft after seeing how amazing some of that stuff can be, i.e. GuudeBoulderfist. Also, ThaumCraft is awesome!
I may start some sort of let's play as well on the server, but I am not really sure how I would do it or if people would even be interested in watching, but who knows.
About me: 27 years old. In the US Navy, I am enlisted ET Nuke, i.e. a Reactor Operator. Live in Charleston, SC where the weather is so nice most of the time, and I also enjoy going to the gym, and training for triathlons. Of course what American doesn't like some TV so there are some shows I like to follow as well.
Look forward to hearing from you guys.
Cozzmolot - Greg
P.S. Itzpred told me to say he recommended me.

elrobbo6

Jul 29, 2019
  • My in-game name: elrobbo6
  • How long I have been playing Minecraft: I have been playing Minecraft since alpha. I played strictly vanilla until FTB went viral then I jumped on the wagon and it got me hooked all over again. You know, to the point that your chased be creepers in your dreams, that kind of hooked.
  • How long I have been playing Feed the Beast: Whoops, guess I already answered this. What drew me to FTB was all of the new possibilities. After playing vanilla for so long it is tough to stay entertained.
  • My favourite mods in the Mindcrack FTB pack and the reasons I like them are: I don't believe I have a favorite mod. I like the way each mod kind of has it's own way of doing things. It is fun to have to figure out new ways of getting all of the mods to "play nice" and get things to all work automated and efficiently. But I do enjoy the micro blocks RP2 brings since I like to build things that look good.
  • The thing I enjoy most about the game is: The thing I like most is the problem solving involved in building everything and keeping it organized. I was a mod on another server and that was a good experience as well. Was a great server but the owner could not keep it going. So just looking for another community orientated server with some cool people to play with.

ripcord1

Jul 29, 2019
  • My in-game name: ripcord1
  • how long I have been playing Minecraft: I have been playing minecraft since 1.1.2_01 which was back in Alpha. I stopped playing for a month recently but Vechs maps and FTB has really got me back in to Minecraft.
  • How long I have been playing Feed The Beast: Just a few hours ago, Guude pulled me into playing it. I have a lot to learn but I have gotten a start by playing Technic.
  • My favorite mods in the MindCrack FTB pack and the reasons I like the are: Maybe I should start on the one I don't like, GregTech. Three diamonds and an advanced circuit for a macerator... do I need to say more? You need to find 6 diamonds, mine 10 obsidian and build a portal to the nether just to get it. A mod I like about the MindCrack pack is XyCraft. I like the crystals an their resemblance to rupees. I saw that you could make a few nice Decoration blocks with them.
  • The Thing I enjoy the most about the game is: I how you mean Minecraft in general because It's all the nice mods that it has. If you ever get bored of just playing the same game over and over again, just download a mod and it's the same game again but with a twist. The custom maps are a great addition especially with the new command blocks that allows the map creator to do almost anything(This is mostly speculation, I have played one map and watched other people play other maps with the command blocks. It looks very fun). I have been accustomed to CTM (Complete the Monument) maps by Veches. He literally throws gobs of mobs at you and their worst combonations. Ever fight Silverfish while being attacked by Blaze, Zombies, Enderman, and Skeletons in a stone room? I think not! If there is ever a situation where there are too many mobs, just call me.

Robbo905

Jul 29, 2019
  • My in-game name: Cozzmolot
  • How long I have been playing Minecraft: 1 Year
  • How long I have been playing Feed the Beast: 5 months now
  • My favorite mods in the Mindcrack FTB pack and the reasons I like them are: I am a big fan of Thermal Expansion and Forestry, however on my last map I got into some Steve Carts and red power and had a blast with it. Explanations below.
  • The thing I enjoy most about the game is: Being able to make things work in the logic that I intended them too.
So, for basic answers to the questions, there you have it. I am leaving my current server MindFunk due to them recently changing over to the Ultimate pack and I am honestly just not a big fan. I find that there is already so much stuff to do in just Mindcrack pack that the Ultimate pack is really just not necessary. One thing I am trying to get better at is essentially "building". Anyone can build machine X,Y,Z and make stuff, but what I really enjoy about minecraft is looking at someones build and saying "Wow!"

I would say I like TE so much due to being able to get the machines up and running pretty fast. I also like how they are able to auto-push items into adjacent machines etc. As far as Forestry, I like how easy it is to be able to "set it and forget it" as far as the farms go, however I know they are getting rid of that. So I plan on going to a Steve's Carts setup, or maybe even an old school redstone farm seeing as you can do all kinds of neat stuff now with vanilla machines which I find has a certain charm to it. My first FTB experience was in single player and I learned all about IC2 so I am well versed in IC2 as well, but lets be honest, its not that hard. I also would like to really get into some computer craft after seeing how amazing some of that stuff can be, i.e. GuudeBoulderfist. Also, ThaumCraft is awesome!
I may start some sort of let's play as well on the server, but I am not really sure how I would do it or if people would even be interested in watching, but who knows.
About me: 27 years old. In the US Navy, I am enlisted ET Nuke, i.e. a Reactor Operator. Live in Charleston, SC where the weather is so nice most of the time, and I also enjoy going to the gym, and training for triathlons. Of course what American doesn't like some TV so there are some shows I like to follow as well.
Look forward to hearing from you guys.
Cozzmolot - Greg
P.S. Itzpred told me to say he recommended me.
A beautiful application, and for fear of you nuking me (what an awesome sounding job) added! Welcome to the server, hope you enjoy yourself!
  • My in-game name: elrobbo6
  • How long I have been playing Minecraft: I have been playing Minecraft since alpha. I played strictly vanilla until FTB went viral then I jumped on the wagon and it got me hooked all over again. You know, to the point that your chased be creepers in your dreams, that kind of hooked.
  • How long I have been playing Feed the Beast: Whoops, guess I already answered this. What drew me to FTB was all of the new possibilities. After playing vanilla for so long it is tough to stay entertained.
  • My favourite mods in the Mindcrack FTB pack and the reasons I like them are: I don't believe I have a favorite mod. I like the way each mod kind of has it's own way of doing things. It is fun to have to figure out new ways of getting all of the mods to "play nice" and get things to all work automated and efficiently. But I do enjoy the micro blocks RP2 brings since I like to build things that look good.
  • The thing I enjoy most about the game is: The thing I like most is the problem solving involved in building everything and keeping it organized. I was a mod on another server and that was a good experience as well. Was a great server but the owner could not keep it going. So just looking for another community orientated server with some cool people to play with.
Added! Welcome to the server! Also, nice name ;)

• My in-game name: ripcord1
  • how long I have been playing Minecraft: I have been playing minecraft since 1.1.2_01 which was back in Alpha. I stopped playing for a month recently but Vechs maps and FTB has really got me back in to Minecraft.
  • How long I have been playing Feed The Beast: Just a few hours ago, Guude pulled me into playing it. I have a lot to learn but I have gotten a start by playing Technic.
  • My favorite mods in the MindCrack FTB pack and the reasons I like the are: Maybe I should start on the one I don't like, GregTech. Three diamonds and an advanced circuit for a macerator... do I need to say more? You need to find 6 diamonds, mine 10 obsidian and build a portal to the nether just to get it. A mod I like about the MindCrack pack is XyCraft. I like the crystals an their resemblance to rupees. I saw that you could make a few nice Decoration blocks with them.
  • The Thing I enjoy the most about the game is: I how you mean Minecraft in general because It's all the nice mods that it has. If you ever get bored of just playing the same game over and over again, just download a mod and it's the same game again but with a twist. The custom maps are a great addition especially with the new command blocks that allows the map creator to do almost anything(This is mostly speculation, I have played one map and watched other people play other maps with the command blocks. It looks very fun). I have been accustomed to CTM (Complete the Monument) maps by Veches. He literally throws gobs of mobs at you and their worst combonations. Ever fight Silverfish while being attacked by Blaze, Zombies, Enderman, and Skeletons in a stone room? I think not! If there is ever a situation where there are too many mobs, just call me.

Make sure you change to the correct config file for this server, you don't need to worry about the three diamonds for your macerator! I think, once you disable the difficult recipes in GregTech, it's a mod you'll love. Have fun in Arelia!

Robbo905

Jul 29, 2019
Just would like to ask why my application was declined. ^ ^
Because I opened the members list, added you to it, saved it, forgot to upload it to the server and then forgot to say I'd added you to the server... *Facepalm* Apologies, hopefully this time we can get round to getting you on the server! :)

leon1717

Jul 29, 2019
  • My in-game name: Leon1717
  • How long I have been playing Minecraft: Since 2010.
  • How long I have been playing Feed the Beast: November 2012.
  • My favourite mods in the Mindcrack FTB pack and the reasons I like them are: Industrial Craft, most rewarding mod in my opinion. Refines raw materials efficiently therefore making the other mods easier to delve into.
  • The thing I enjoy most about the game is: Making automatic contraptions with pipes and machines. Vanilla doesn't have pipes ;).

jeff9219

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:
jeff9219
Name:
Jeff
How long have I been playing Minecraft:
Quite literally since the beginning. Oooh the good old days when sponges were functional ...... Have been playing SMP since
Beta 1.3 (literally the day it was added) I set up a server and played with a great group of friends and ran that server until Beta 1.7 when we discovered Industrial craft, you heard me right industrial craft, no two. where nuclear reactors were uncontrollable and wires were block sized! Then we hopped on the Redpower, Buildcraft and many of the mods that began the inspiration for What Feed the beast is today and ran a fairly consistent modded Minecraft server. Our server got seemed to fall behind during the 1.0 update and from around 1.1 to 1.2.5 I played on a server hosted by the Nishtown himself, nischraft (During the time FloraStar was recording with Fauna!). That server got bitten by "no-redpowerItis" during the 1.3 update and many of us dissipated. Since then I have been looking for a new server with as great a community as the guys on Nishcraft were, hence the applying now!
How long have I been playing Feed the Beast:
I have played almost all but one or two of the mods of the pack very heavily since long before the dawn of FTB as a pack or the original map. I was on the Feed the Beast bandwagon from the start and Remember losing weekends to Slowpokes feed the beast map challenges featuring Direwolf20 vs. NearbyGamer or the Youtube vs. Dev competition where I stayed awake for hours on end watching them on Twitch playing along myself.
My Favourite mods in the Mindcrack FTB pack and the reason I like them are:
Definitely Railcraft is at the top of the list. I love it because it is very industrial in that it takes a factory to make a rail line. One of the best mods to create infrastructure and CovertJaguar adds the greatest things to the mod!
But in general I love them all they work incredibly nicely together!
The thing I enjoy most about the game is:
The Community. What other game do you get to sit and build the best of structures, factories or whatever with a group of friends. And no one is ever "bad" at Minecraft because we do whatever we want together.
About me:
I am Jeff, a 20 year old Canadian Film student. Been playing minecraft for years, and very technically minded when it comes to anything, but that does not hinder my creativity. Love to play minecraft in my spare time and love to see just what I can do!

Robbo905

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:
jeff9219
Name:
Jeff
How long have I been playing Minecraft:
Quite literally since the beginning. Oooh the good old days when sponges were functional ...... Have been playing SMP since
Beta 1.3 (literally the day it was added) I set up a server and played with a great group of friends and ran that server until Beta 1.7 when we discovered Industrial craft, you heard me right industrial craft, no two. where nuclear reactors were uncontrollable and wires were block sized! Then we hopped on the Redpower, Buildcraft and many of the mods that began the inspiration for What Feed the beast is today and ran a fairly consistent modded Minecraft server. Our server got seemed to fall behind during the 1.0 update and from around 1.1 to 1.2.5 I played on a server hosted by the Nishtown himself, nischraft (During the time FloraStar was recording with Fauna!). That server got bitten by "no-redpowerItis" during the 1.3 update and many of us dissipated. Since then I have been looking for a new server with as great a community as the guys on Nishcraft were, hence the applying now!
How long have I been playing Feed the Beast:
I have played almost all but one or two of the mods of the pack very heavily since long before the dawn of FTB as a pack or the original map. I was on the Feed the Beast bandwagon from the start and Remember losing weekends to Slowpokes feed the beast map challenges featuring Direwolf20 vs. NearbyGamer or the Youtube vs. Dev competition where I stayed awake for hours on end watching them on Twitch playing along myself.
My Favourite mods in the Mindcrack FTB pack and the reason I like them are:
Definitely Railcraft is at the top of the list. I love it because it is very industrial in that it takes a factory to make a rail line. One of the best mods to create infrastructure and CovertJaguar adds the greatest things to the mod!
But in general I love them all they work incredibly nicely together!
The thing I enjoy most about the game is:
The Community. What other game do you get to sit and build the best of structures, factories or whatever with a group of friends. And no one is ever "bad" at Minecraft because we do whatever we want together.
About me:
I am Jeff, a 20 year old Canadian Film student. Been playing minecraft for years, and very technically minded when it comes to anything, but that does not hinder my creativity. Love to play minecraft in my spare time and love to see just what I can do!
A nice application, welcome to the server :) Hope you find the community you're looking for!

Smootiie

Jul 29, 2019
Because I opened the members list, added you to it, saved it, forgot to upload it to the server and then forgot to say I'd added you to the server... *Facepalm* Apologies, hopefully this time we can get round to getting you on the server! :)

Oh no problem then! We all make mistakes~ I'll check the server out tonight, thank you so much! ^ ^

pipsqueak1147

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: pipsqueak1147
How long have I played minecraft: I have played minecraft since early beta. I love playing minecraft. I started mods about 2 years ago. I love mods. I like playing with others too. I like to work with mod makers and game makers. I love to help with bugs and glitches related to the server.
How long how I been playing FTB: I have played it from the pre-release. I like making server play easier for people who play FTB. I love the Mindcrack Pack, it gives me a challenge with gregtech machines. I like to have the hard recipes enabled but it is fine that it is not. I'm open for questions on any of my favorite mods.
My Favorite mods in the Mindcrack Pack. I love Railcraft, IC2, Buildcraft and Gregtech. I like to challenge myself and other players.
The thing I enjoy most about the game is: I love to build together. I makes it fun when I share a base.
If you have any questions about me or about mods, tell me on chat in the server.
Thanks,
Have a great day

Arrowheaderz

Jul 29, 2019
  • My in-game name: Arrowheaderz
  • How long I have been playing Minecraft: Bout 2 years now
  • How long I have been playing Feed the Beast: about 2 months
  • My favourite mods in the Mindcrack FTB pack and the reasons I like them are: I like the Industrial Craft 2, Thermal Expansion, and Computer Craft. I find them to be the most helpful for sitting on a throne while the items roll in. I like feeling like a god in Feed The Beast. Industrial Craft 2 machines with over clockers, quarries running at full speed with my huge MJ powerplant into a tesseract powering them and using item tesseracts to TP those items to my storage room and watching as the items roll in while maniacally laughing. Muhaha... MUAHAH. MUAHAHAHUAHUAHAUHAUHAUHAUHAUHUAHUAHUA- sorry got out of hand there :/ Well yeah.
  • The thing I enjoy most about the game is: AUTOMATION. Nuff said!
  • Hope you pick me :D I'd love to join in on the partay

themaster

Jul 29, 2019
  • My in-game name: themaster1
  • How long I have been playing Minecraft:since alpha
  • How long I have been playing Feed the Beast:4 months
  • My favourite mods in the Mindcrack FTB pack and the reasons I like them are:ComputerCraft cause it makes life that much easier when mining.
  • The thing I enjoy most about the game is:I really enjoy the freedom do create anything that I can imagine.

MrTrixR

Jul 29, 2019
  • My in-game name: MrTrixR
  • How long I have been playing Minecraft:Since alpha 1.2.6
  • How long I have been playing Feed the Beast:Since Pre-Release.
  • My favourite mods in the Mindcrack FTB pack and the reasons I like them are:IC2, because i love the way the machines work, i like making massive complexes and making materials on a large scale, also, if i were to be accepted, i would make a bunker house with all of the IC2 equitement.
  • The thing I enjoy most about the game is:I like to hang out with a tightly knitted community, and also have fun and make friends with people that i meet online, so i think this server would be great for me.
Also, i have not played for a while, and i would love to get back into the Feed-The-Beast community, therefore your server stood out to me as one of the most friendly there is :3.