Whitelist Server Arelia FTB | Mindcrack 8.3.2 | A friendly community server! | Expensive Recipes Disabled!

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Robbo905

Jul 29, 2019
My in-game name: InFecT10n
How long I have been playing Minecraft: Since alpha days.
How long I have been playing Feed the Beast: I played on another server before. So I have a decent amount of knowledge.
My favourite mods and the reasons I like them in the Mindcrack FTB pack are: I like industrial craft and other's that I haven't learned yet. And I would love to spend some time playing with a friend saying that your server is good.
The thing I enjoy most about the game is: Being able to play with friends.
Who's your friend?

Robbo905

Jul 29, 2019
My in-game name: InFecT10n
How long I have been playing Minecraft: Since alpha days.
How long I have been playing Feed the Beast: I played on another server before. So I have a decent amount of knowledge.
My favourite mods and the reasons I like them in the Mindcrack FTB pack are: I like industrial craft and other's that I haven't learned yet. And I would love to spend some time playing with a friend saying that your server is good.
The thing I enjoy most about the game is: Being able to play with friends.
Added! Welcome to the server.

NorwegianRetard

Jul 29, 2019
My in-game name: NorwegianRetard
How long I have been playing Minecraft: Since alpha!!
How long I have been playing Feed the Beast: 4 months! And still counting.
My favourite mods and the reasons I like them in the Mindcrack FTB pack are: IC2, kinda loved it since i started really.
The thing I enjoy most about the game is: The freedom. You can do WHATEVER you like.

Blockolot

Jul 29, 2019
Hey Robbo, when you updated the server did you disable the expensive recipes? I disabled them on my client but the server still will not let me craft. NEI is showing me the cheaper recipes too.

Seth Stoney

Jul 29, 2019
My in-game name: 1020304050
How long have i been playing Minecraft: i've been playing since indev!
How long have i been playing Feed the Beast: i started playing feed the beast for about 2 months now
My favorite mods in the Mindcrack FTB are: gregtech simply because it adds so much, also redpower2 is awesome!
The thing i enjoy most about the games is: i like making structures that are aesthetically pleasing but practical at the same time :)

Blockolot

Jul 29, 2019
My house has been destroyed with TNT. I left the server at around 12:15pm and came back half hour later and everything was gone. All my chests and machinery.

Blockolot

Jul 29, 2019
Dude you haven't seen anything until you see what happened to my house. Every machine and every chest has totally been destroyed. I have to start from scratch. Who is this James guy? And could he be the one who blew up my stuff?

iLaars

Jul 29, 2019
  • My in-game name: iLaars
  • How long I have been playing Minecraft: Since February 2012
  • How long I have been playing Feed the Beast: Since November 2012
  • My favourite mods and the reasons I like them in the Mindcrack FTB pack are: Ic2 + Gregtech, because I love the machines! Buildcraft, because I find making things automatic with pipes great! I also like bees and redpower, and ofcourse all mods are really fun to experiment with!
  • The thing I enjoy most about the game is: Everything!

primeweed

Jul 29, 2019
  • My in-game name:buddythekiller
  • How long I have been playing Minecraft: almost 2 years
  • How long I have been playing Feed the Beast:for about 4 weeks
  • My favourite mods and the reasons I like them in the Mindcrack FTB pack are:IC2, bees, soul shards and the tons of things vanilla mc dose not give you
  • The thing I enjoy most about the game is:the freedom and all the choices and new enemies

Azurecats

Jul 29, 2019
Excuse me, I still have not been updated onto the members list on the server, If you would be so kind
-(IGN)Azurecats​

Speed IMG

Jul 29, 2019
  • My in-game name: TehKnight117
  • How long I have been playing Minecraft: 2 years
  • How long I have been playing Feed the Beast: 2 months
  • My favourite mods in the Mindcrack FTB pack and the reasons I like them are: ExtraBees because bees are helpful when getting resources and Thaumcraft because it is awesome.
  • The thing I enjoy most about the game is: Makes things easy.

OracleFish

Jul 29, 2019
  • My in-game name:OracleFish
  • How long I have been playing Minecraft:Since Beta
  • How long I have been playing Feed the Beast:5 months
  • My favourite mods in the Mindcrack FTB pack and the reasons I like them are:Thaumcraft - magic stuff, Extra bees- <3 bees.
  • The thing I enjoy most about the game is: Playing on servers and meeting new friends!