Windows .exe Archemides Ships and ME Systems AND Thermal Expansion AND EnderStorage Dont go well together...

FOVQuakePro

Jul 29, 2019
I NEED YOUR HELP
I know archemidis ships mod is not part of any ftb modpacks so im going to try to talk about this in terms that dont just apply to the mod.
I created an entity that increased in size by blocks attatching to it (a ender tank, fluiducts, leadstone energy conduits, a ME controller, crafting terminal, and drive with a 1k storage unit inside), and then attatched said items to it and tried flying the entity, which crashed my minecraft. I then loaded the world twice (the first time I crashed) and the ship, with everything exept my inventory was gone. Please Help, if this is the wrong place for this, a link to a more apropriate forum would be nice thx.

Last edited:

Tristam Izumi

Jul 29, 2019
Archimedes Ships are know to have pretty serious issues with many tech mods, and I would highly recommend not using them in conjunction with each other. If you want to go the way of a "mobile" base, look into Calclavia's MFFS. It's pretty power hungry and not that fast, but it'll allow for a mobile platform for modded bases.

Eyamaz

Jul 29, 2019
AS is part of Horizons. I should really blacklist all the tile entities from being used as part of the ship one of these days.

Tristam Izumi

Jul 29, 2019
AS is part of Horizons. I should really blacklist all the tile entities from being used as part of the ship one of these days.
I never understood it being in Horizons in the first place. While it's fun and interesting, it's inevitable that people will want to make moving bases with tons of tile entities on it, which will always end badly.

Eyamaz

Jul 29, 2019
I never understood it being in Horizons in the first place. While it's fun and interesting, it's inevitable that people will want to make moving bases with tons of tile entities on it, which will always end badly.

because Horizons was originally just a "Hey lets look at new stuff people overlook." now its something more, and i'll be releasing an update in a few that makes it a little more interesting.

FOVQuakePro

Jul 29, 2019
Thx For your help for now on I'll use it as a way to make the skybase before having bat mode and angel blocks thx for your help u can close this thread