Any daily lets plays out there?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

DPowerGTX

Jul 29, 2019
Know its highly unlikely, but all im really looking for is at least a semi active lets play that doesnt upload one episode per week, i would like to to be unleashed or unhinged, but any type will be accepted. Language doesnt matter.

DPowerGTX

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah. I would have tried, but im not the most interesting person, i know someone who is,but we lack decent recording software, and i haven't been able to keep in touch with him for a while now

Tristam Izumi

Jul 29, 2019
And of course there's the elephant in the room: Direwolf20 fairly consistently puts out an episode a day of his various seasons. Currently that's just his ForgeCraft 2 Season 2 series, but if you want to go into his back stock, there's hundreds of episodes to watch.

Ako_the_Builder

Jul 29, 2019
I was daily on a single series up until very recently, about to start recording episode 58 of my unleashed let's play. Now I'm putting out a video every day but it is alternate days unleashed and unhinged (latest is episode 3) (and have had a couple of Sundays off because it get's a bit much :)).

Reactions: GentleBear

deemera

Jul 29, 2019
I know about direwolf, hes pretty good, i just wish he wouldnt skip everything

You mean how he says, "we'll be right back," and pauses recording? Then he does some boring stuff off-camera, starts recording again, and says "and we're back"? That's one of the things I love about his videos. I watch them for the previews of new mod-tech. If I had to watch him manually mine for the first 3 episodes...<shudder>.

Reactions: Wekmor and dwappo

b0bst3r

Jul 29, 2019
I thought about a lets play but I play 18 hrs a day everyday (yes I'm known as a no-lifer) so either the videos would be massive or there would be massive chunks missing lol.

DPowerGTX

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, any of you guys wouldnt happen to know how to use ezvid, as in saving videos and ensuring they save?

Noby07

Jul 29, 2019
I have a good suggestion for you:
How about Hypnotizd.
He had a decent and dayli series of FTB Unleashed but now he plays on the old server Hermitcraft. His new serverseries should be dayli. And he is a good teacher too.