Anti-Material Energy ME^-1

ctholm

Jul 29, 2019
I have an issue with Calculator.
I cannot get the receipe for controlled fuel to work, it is needed for double layer capacitors for the ender io machines.
Anyone having the same problems.

dmaster8

Jul 29, 2019
Well 1 issue is the curse launcher is about 6 versions out of date from the FTB launcher version. He could download the FTB version and copy his save file. But the issue with the nether is that it is disabled in the pack by default and you really have no need for the nether because everything can be made in the overworld with the right combination of materials from the decomposer. The number 1 rule of minecraft though is always keep backups. I believe the pack has aroma backup in it already unless that was added after the curse version.
The nether is not disabled by default, it's an ore berry bush parcel set to spawn in the nether. That's what's crashing it.

lcd

Jul 29, 2019
Is the transmutation tablet suppose to be working in this pack? or is the most useful feature of this mod disabled? I did notice EE3 is about 20 versions old, not sure if that has anything to do with it

Tossing a couple gold ingots in (4096) and I can't pull anything I've learned out, not even cobble, the quests have you make the book and the only use the book has is in the tablet so I don't get it

lavafoxx

Jul 29, 2019
Is the transmutation tablet suppose to be working in this pack? or is the most useful feature of this mod disabled? I did notice EE3 is about 20 versions old, not sure if that has anything to do with it

Tossing a couple gold ingots in (4096) and I can't pull anything I've learned out, not even cobble, the quests have you make the book and the only use the book has is in the tablet so I don't get it
you gotta have an alchemist's orb inside it for it to work (minium stone?)

lcd

Jul 29, 2019
you gotta have an alchemist's orb inside it for it to work (minium stone?)

Made a test world, tried the Minium stone and Philosopher's Stone, still can't pull anything out...I guess its disabled so you have to use the Philosopher's Stone for transmuting rather then transmuting freely with the tablet...meh

Questwizard

Jul 29, 2019
Is there any hope of the Forge version this pack uses getting either downgraded to a version with no loading screen, or up to one that has the ability to disable it? I can't even play because I have an AMD GPU, which the loading screen is incompatible with, and there's no splash.properties file to disable it in this pack. My GPU driver is up to date, so that's definitely not the problem. Here's the crash: http://pastebin.com/jkzb255B

Last edited:

goth_child67

Jul 29, 2019
Is there any hope of the Forge version this pack uses getting either downgraded to a version with no loading screen, or up to one that has the ability to disable it? I can't even play because I have an AMD GPU, which the loading screen is incompatible with, and there's no splash.properties file to disable it in this pack.
Would have to be when Parcel comes back from his hiatus. Until that time the pack has been stalled.

Questwizard

Jul 29, 2019
I just managed to get it to work by copying over Forge 10-10.13.4.1448 into the libraries folder and editing the pack.json file manually. No anomalies yet, and its now the first Forge version I've seen successfully load with the loading screen enabled. I had to disable it in my custom pack in the vanilla launcher though, as it blew up with nearly the same crash this pack was having (also using 1448 there). Even Forge for 1.8 crashes out because of that loading screen. Very strange.

purgury

Jul 29, 2019
i am not sure this has been said or not, but i just tried to open a greater reward bag, and got another reward bag, and everytime i open it, i keep getting a reward bag, then when i looked closer after i opened it said 100% chance of getting this reward. so basically i get a never ending reward bag that gives nothing but reward bags lol

4oz_scoop

Jul 29, 2019
I have an issue with Calculator.
I cannot get the receipe for controlled fuel to work, it is needed for double layer capacitors for the ender io machines.
Anyone having the same problems.
yeah i got that too. not sure why but other recipes work just not the one we need. i was just gonna admin it in.

4oz_scoop

Jul 29, 2019
i am not sure this has been said or not, but i just tried to open a greater reward bag, and got another reward bag, and everytime i open it, i keep getting a reward bag, then when i looked closer after i opened it said 100% chance of getting this reward. so basically i get a never ending reward bag that gives nothing but reward bags lol
not sure the problem but yes i have 7 of these infinity bags currently.

goth_child67

Jul 29, 2019

not sure the problem but yes i have 7 of these infinity bags currently.
The issue is that there is nothing added to the list of rewards from the greater bags at this time. Eventually parcel will return from his hiatus and update the pack hopefully adding in rewards for the bag along with new content like the single player map.

Voulge

Jul 29, 2019
Is the transmutation tablet suppose to be working in this pack? or is the most useful feature of this mod disabled? I did notice EE3 is about 20 versions old, not sure if that has anything to do with it ...

You'll need to learn the items first, before you can drag them out of the transmutation tablet.

Build a 'Research Table', put your Tome inside and learn the items. Put your Tome back into the tablet and use it.

I use two tomes ... one in the Research Table, one in the tablet. They share the same data.
The Research table is fed with items from a chest.

parcel31u

Jul 29, 2019
Looking for testers for my new map, messages me on Esper IRC channel #MaterialEnergy if you're interested :D