Anti-Material Energy ME^-1

goth_child67

Jul 29, 2019
is there any way to stop it, or just wait for an update from minechem?
minechem update is the only thing i can think of. from what ive read from the github tho they havent quite figured out how to fix it. well if its not in your inventory you can just not pick it up. if it is in your inventory tho if aroma backup is in you will need to roll it back until before it decomposed,

Bworms1980

Jul 29, 2019
I'm trying to find out if this is a glitch or if its supposed to happen.

I received the lava generator when I completed a quest. I threw it in the decomposer around 3pm. It is now 8:30pm and I'm still removing stacks of the Fe element. I have 8 doubles of the Fe element and 6 double chests of iron ingots and its still going. Am I supposed to receive so much iron? I don't know whether to break the decomposer or not. I want to move on and do other quests but I can't because this is still decomposing the lava generator.

I'm doing it all by hand since I can't seem to get any of the Ender io item duct thingies to work :(.

Edit: 9:34pm and it's still going strong, I'm at a standstill waiting for this things to finish.

Last edited:

goth_child67

Jul 29, 2019

I received the lava generator when I completed a quest. I threw it in the decomposer around 3pm. It is now 8:30pm and I'm still removing stacks of the Fe element. I have 8 doubles of the Fe element and 6 double chests of iron ingots and its still going. Am I supposed to receive so much iron? I don't know whether to break the decomposer or not. I want to move on and do other quests but I can't because this is still decomposing the lava generator.

I'm doing it all by hand since I can't seem to get any of the Ender io item duct thingies to work :(.
The 8x lava generator gives a ton of resources. The way I pull stuff out of the decomposer is a conduit on the side of it set to extract without signal running into a chest.

Bworms1980

Jul 29, 2019
The 8x lava generator gives a ton of resources. The way I pull stuff out of the decomposer is a conduit on the side of it set to extract without signal running into a chest.

Do you know how much it gives? I decided to test it, so I went into creative and hooked it up to an ME chest with a huge storage. It now has over 200K Fe in addition to the 20+ double chests that I have. I'm hesitant to stop it because I don't know how much its supposed to give, don't want to short change myself, but It's now nearly 1am and it's still running.

goth_child67

Jul 29, 2019
Do you know how much it gives? I decided to test it, so I went into creative and hooked it up to an ME chest with a huge storage. It now has over 200K Fe in addition to the 20+ double chests that I have. I'm hesitant to stop it because I don't know how much its supposed to give, don't want to short change myself, but It's now nearly 1am and it's still running.
I have no clue how much it gives honestly. I think its somewhere around 1m iron its a bug in the game.

Bworms1980

Jul 29, 2019
Is aura cascade working for everyone? I'm new to this mod but I've been using it in another modpack just fine. I have it set up and the red pump is receiving aura but it's not sending it to the other blocks. I have it set up just the same as my other modpack, I've changed the setup and nothing. I tried the same in other modpacks and all my different setups work but they won't work in Anti-Material Energy, not sure why. I even used setups I've seen from Youtubers who are playing this pack and the pump is just not sending aura out.

Nasch

Jul 29, 2019
Is aura cascade working for everyone? I'm new to this mod but I've been using it in another modpack just fine. I have it set up and the red pump is receiving aura but it's not sending it to the other blocks. I have it set up just the same as my other modpack, I've changed the setup and nothing. I tried the same in other modpacks and all my different setups work but they won't work in Anti-Material Energy, not sure why. I even used setups I've seen from Youtubers who are playing this pack and the pump is just not sending aura out.
I just used the setups that are shown in the Encyclopedia Aura and got it working. You are giving the red pump fuel right?

Vader09zul1

Jul 29, 2019
Hi, errrrrr. I have a friend who made a nether portal and tried to go through it. His game shutdown and now every time he logs into the map it auto shuts down. He didn't even keep backups. He's playing it off the curse
Launcher. What options does he have?

goth_child67

Jul 29, 2019
Hi, errrrrr. I have a friend who made a nether portal and tried to go through it. His game shutdown and now every time he logs into the map it auto shuts down. He didn't even keep backups. He's playing it off the curse
Launcher. What options does he have?
Well 1 issue is the curse launcher is about 6 versions out of date from the FTB launcher version. He could download the FTB version and copy his save file. But the issue with the nether is that it is disabled in the pack by default and you really have no need for the nether because everything can be made in the overworld with the right combination of materials from the decomposer. The number 1 rule of minecraft though is always keep backups. I believe the pack has aroma backup in it already unless that was added after the curse version.

onsp

Jul 29, 2019

Edit: 9:34pm and it's still going strong, I'm at a standstill waiting for this things to finish.
Genius! Remembered for new start maybe =)