Anti-Material Energy ME^-1

Sharmalade

Jul 29, 2019
It looks like the splash screen is causing the crash, although a splash error is nearly every log I've seen the big one in your case looks like this. So edit minecraft\config\splash.properties and set enabled=true to false.
I can't find a splash.properties file, I've searched for it through my entire computer but nothing. I have a mac if that changes anything

b0bst3r

Jul 29, 2019
You know you're right, I thought forge 1.7.10-10.13.3.1395-1710ls had the splash.properties in. I guess it came after that, not sure how you can fix that then other than upgrade Forge but that may break the mods.

Sharmalade

Jul 29, 2019
You know you're right, I thought forge 1.7.10-10.13.3.1395-1710ls had the splash.properties in. I guess it came after that, not sure how you can fix that then other than upgrade Forge but that may break the mods.
Thanks for trying to help do

FlamecrafterMC

Jul 29, 2019
Just a heads up to people, i think there is a game crashing bug w/ minechem. When i accidentally clicked on recipies in the decomposer, i ended up having to restart my computer :( I also saw this thing going around where you cant do a quest line because you cant kill someone, im wondering if that spawn pearcel mob would count as a person, probably wouldnt, but just a thought, he could make it instead of a person for SP, you could kill a pearcel.

Edit: I am also having trouble finding a good source of fe to make iron with, id like to atart equivalent exchange, but i need more iron

Last edited:

goth_child67

Jul 29, 2019
Just a heads up to people, i think there is a game crashing bug w/ minechem. When i accidentally clicked on recipies in the decomposer, i ended up having to restart my computer :( I also saw this thing going around where you cant do a quest line because you cant kill someone, im wondering if that spawn pearcel mob would count as a person, probably wouldnt, but just a thought, he could make it instead of a person for SP, you could kill a pearcel.

Edit: I am also having trouble finding a good source of fe to make iron with, id like to atart equivalent exchange, but i need more iron
One easy way to get Fe is from decomposing molten seared cobble from the smeltery.

FlamecrafterMC

Jul 29, 2019
One easy way to get Fe is from decomposing molten seared cobble from the smeltery.

Yeah, thanks for that, now i just need to get a lot of sand, gravel and clay, as well as figuring out how to decompose liquids would be nice:p

I am also having trouble figuring out how to use EE3 in this modpack, i know a lot of it is [WIP] but i still want to use it to get ores and stuff XD I think this was mentioned before, but there was no picture.

Last edited:

goth_child67

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah, thanks for that, now i just need to get a lot of sand, gravel and clay, as well as figuring out how to decompose liquids would be nice:p

I am also having trouble figuring out how to use EE3 in this modpack, i know a lot of it is [WIP] but i still want to use it to get ores and stuff XD I think this was mentioned before, but there was no picture.
im pretty lazy so i just dump them from the smeltery into a portable tank and stick the tank on top of the decomposer and set it to output and it works that way. ee3 is a bit complicated to start but once you get the early part of it done then it goes really quick. to start you need a research table, a tome of knowledge (i forget the actual name but its a red dust and a book in the aludel), 9 ash infused stone and a chalk. put the 9 stone down in a 3x3 pattern and hold the chalk then push v (default) and it will increase the size of it to a 3x3 pattern draw that on the stone then shift right click with an empty hand and it will turn into the transmutation tablet. after that you need to teach your book things by letting it eat them in the research table. put the book in the transmutation table and it works just like ee2 or project e whichever you are more familiar with.

FlamecrafterMC

Jul 29, 2019
im pretty lazy so i just dump them from the smeltery into a portable tank and stick the tank on top of the decomposer and set it to output and it works that way. ee3 is a bit complicated to start but once you get the early part of it done then it goes really quick. to start you need a research table, a tome of knowledge (i forget the actual name but its a red dust and a book in the aludel), 9 ash infused stone and a chalk. put the 9 stone down in a 3x3 pattern and hold the chalk then push v (default) and it will increase the size of it to a 3x3 pattern draw that on the stone then shift right click with an empty hand and it will turn into the transmutation tablet. after that you need to teach your book things by letting it eat them in the research table. put the book in the transmutation table and it works just like ee2 or project e whichever you are more familiar with.

Thanks for all that, after testing it worked :D I also see very few items have value to them, but they are the ones i need :)

nat2601

Jul 29, 2019
Amazing pack! have been playing material energy since the first, this isnt a bug but for of a sug. on the first tab/page of the quests maybe put inn more detail on how to get the chemicals, like potassium to get the potatoes, or what specifics go into the white anti-material, and quests like those were it takes multiple steps to get that chemicals. great pack though!

parcel31u

Jul 29, 2019
NEW MATERIAL ENERGY APPAREL

c02d44b4d9211c60f9daf2fa17de42b2.jpg

Can be found here: http://society6.com/feedthebeast

TheSepulcher

Jul 29, 2019
on sp, when i break a block it reappears after a moment then breaks in second try. just like a server lag. did this happen to any of you?