Anti-Material Energy ME^-1

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

RehabOholic

Jul 29, 2019
I was wondering if this can be played SP, or is it made for MP? I Have always liked these packs, and was just wondering.

Nasch

Jul 29, 2019
Is the nether not meant to be able to go to in this modpack or something? Because I made a portal and cannot go through it

b0bst3r

Jul 29, 2019
Any way to change the world gen so it's not bright brilliant white, I want to play this but that white is giving me headaches.

goth_child67

Jul 29, 2019
Any way to change the world gen so it's not bright brilliant white, I want to play this but that white is giving me headaches.
The only things i know of that you can do is lower the gamma or take the pick you are given and mine most of the white anti blocks around you. I don't believe you can change the blocks without MCEdit or another similar program.

onsp

Jul 29, 2019
Mine deeper. There is some gray layers where you can live. After making first Chisel you can easily recolor anything here. There is no sky btw =)

onsp

Jul 29, 2019
Anyway, this modpack series the best guide you with Minechem. You never use it in other modpacks, but it is AWESOME! I hope we will get update asap.

b0bst3r

Jul 29, 2019
Mine deeper. There is some gray layers where you can live. After making first Chisel you can easily recolor anything here. There is no sky btw =)

So no sky = brilliant white too.... anyway to put the sky back?

RehabOholic

Jul 29, 2019
Is the Heneguen Seeds from Project X usable? They have no texture(Black/Pink boxes), and I have tried planting it on Grass, Dirt, tilled, and Xychorium Soil but nothing works. That is the only thing that has dropped from breaking grass.

Also, WHAT is the invisible noise about? The entity in the place that is, well you know.

goth_child67

Jul 29, 2019
Is the Heneguen Seeds from Project X usable? They have no texture(Black/Pink boxes), and I have tried planting it on Grass, Dirt, tilled, and Xychorium Soil but nothing works. That is the only thing that has dropped from breaking grass.

Also, WHAT is the invisible noise about? The entity in the place that is, well you know.
The seeds are currently broken. The invisible noise is an invisible entity.

Sharmalade

Jul 29, 2019
It's still not working... whenever it loads perfect spawn, it crashes... what should I do???? Please Help!!!

onsp

Jul 29, 2019
What happens with parcel3 1u? Two weeks of gaming this pack and no words from him... =(