Anti-Material Energy ME^-1

goth_child67

Jul 29, 2019
so its working for you in this modpack?
its working just fine for me ive used it for quite a while to get most of what i need. give me a few minutes to load it up and grab a couple screenshots of my setup and ill add them to this post.

2015-05-20_18.15.22.png
2015-05-20_18.15.29.png
2015-05-20_18.15.37.png

Last edited:

theMineMaster2

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, I just found out that version 0.1.0 doesn't seem to like OSX users (from current two-person data) but version 0.0.8 does (for me). If anyone is having trouble with getting version 0.1.0 to launch, try 0.0.8 for now.

DoomSquirter

Apr 19, 2014
Home Alone
Hey, I just found out that version 0.1.0 doesn't seem to like OSX users (from current two-person data) but version 0.0.8 does (for me). If anyone is having trouble with getting version 0.1.0 to launch, try 0.0.8 for now.
not sure if the problem is what I think it is but if it is, check your config directory for a splash.properties file. if found, edit it and change the line that says enabled=true to enabled=false and try starting the pack up again.

travelgirlut

Jul 29, 2019
I've been enjoying this pack quite a bit, but I've gotten to the point where I want to build the higher level Calculator things and I can't for the life of me figure out how to get emeralds. I know you can craft them with Minechem, but Vanadium is only available through fusion or fission as far as I can tell, and the fusion and fission generators are prohibitively expensive.

Can anyone point me in a better direction for getting emeralds? Thanks!!

Viskase900

Jul 29, 2019
I've been enjoying this pack quite a bit, but I've gotten to the point where I want to build the higher level Calculator things and I can't for the life of me figure out how to get emeralds. I know you can craft them with Minechem, but Vanadium is only available through fusion or fission as far as I can tell, and the fusion and fission generators are prohibitively expensive.

Can anyone point me in a better direction for getting emeralds? Thanks!!

I had the same issue and it took some sideways thinking to get the materials... If you just want a hint there is a completely vanilla device that will allow you to make something that will decompose into the same materials as emeralds.

Make sure to look in NEI for what other things can be decomposed into Va.

Nasch

Jul 29, 2019
Is there an easier way to get coagulated blood rather than just jumping into your smeltery or getting monsters to jump in there (as I have not changed the biome as of yet) because its a slow process getting 6 coagulated blood this way?

goth_child67

Jul 29, 2019
Is there an easier way to get coagulated blood rather than just jumping into your smeltery or getting monsters to jump in there (as I have not changed the biome as of yet) because its a slow process getting 6 coagulated blood this way?
the way i did it was built a 1x1x3 smeltery at one end of my mob farm and ran conveyers into it.

omagaalpha

Jul 29, 2019
Geting stuck creating lava unfortunate get need magma smelter which get it you need nether rack which requires Philosopher's Stone which require coagulated Blood which require Tinker;s smeltering (with molten liqued)which requires lava. So can someone explained what not seeing?

p.s. on 1.0.0 version of pack

Edit: I figure out I need make a tank and put few vial of Cu in it to get the liquid metal in tinker smelter to be able to make blood.

Last edited:

onsp

Jul 29, 2019
Too early to play
Zombie flesh or bait some animals. Sorry cows for that =)

onsp

Jul 29, 2019
Geting stuck creating lava unfortunate get need magma smelter which get it you need nether rack which requires Philosopher's Stone which require coagulated Blood which require Tinker;s smeltering (with molten liqued)which requires lava. So can someone explained what not seeing?

p.s. on 1.0.0 version of pack

Edit: I figure out I need make a tank and put few vial of Cu in it to get the liquid metal in tinker smelter to be able to make blood.
Magma Cruicible got new receipt with minechem. Ti + Al as i remember. If you dont get it try /mt reload and check again.

theMineMaster2

Jul 29, 2019
not sure if the problem is what I think it is but if it is, check your config directory for a splash.properties file. if found, edit it and change the line that says enabled=true to enabled=false and try starting the pack up again.
I'm not finding any splash.properties file. Maybe you could be a little more specific as to which config folder I'm supposed to be looking in?

EDIT: Here's the error as it happens right as the splash loader screen stops:
[16:35:23] [Thread-6/ERROR] [FML]: Splash thread Exception
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException
at cpw.mods.fml.client.SplashProgress$SplashFontRenderer.bindTexture(SplashProgress.java:592) ~[SplashProgress$SplashFontRenderer.class:?]
at net.minecraft.client.gui.FontRenderer.func_78257_a(FontRenderer.java:216) ~[bbu.class:?]
at net.minecraft.client.gui.FontRenderer.func_78277_a(FontRenderer.java:228) ~[bbu.class:?]
at net.minecraft.client.gui.FontRenderer.func_78278_a(FontRenderer.java:181) ~[bbu.class:?]
at net.minecraft.client.gui.FontRenderer.func_78255_a(FontRenderer.java:393) ~[bbu.class:?]
at net.minecraft.client.gui.FontRenderer.func_78258_a(FontRenderer.java:507) ~[bbu.class:?]
at net.minecraft.client.gui.FontRenderer.func_85187_a(FontRenderer.java:274) ~[bbu.class:?]
at net.minecraft.client.gui.FontRenderer.func_78276_b(FontRenderer.java:258) ~[bbu.class:?]
at cpw.mods.fml.client.SplashProgress$2.drawBar(SplashProgress.java:255) ~[SplashProgress$2.class:?]
at cpw.mods.fml.client.SplashProgress$2.run(SplashProgress.java:186) ~[SplashProgress$2.class:?]
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745) [?:1.7.0_55]
[16:35:25] [Client thread/INFO]: Caught error stitching, removing all assigned resourcepacks
java.lang.NullPointerException
at net.minecraft.client.resources.SimpleReloadableResourceManager$1.apply(SimpleReloadableResourceManager.java:104) ~[brh.class:?]
at net.minecraft.client.resources.SimpleReloadableResourceManager$1.apply(SimpleReloadableResourceManager.java:108) ~[brh.class:?]
at com.google.common.collect.Iterators$8.transform(Iterators.java:794) ~[guava-16.0.jar:?]
at com.google.common.collect.TransformedIterator.next(TransformedIterator.java:48) ~[guava-16.0.jar:?]
at com.google.common.base.Joiner.appendTo(Joiner.java:111) ~[guava-16.0.jar:?]
at com.google.common.base.Joiner.appendTo(Joiner.java:152) ~[guava-16.0.jar:?]
at com.google.common.base.Joiner.join(Joiner.java:193) ~[guava-16.0.jar:?]
at com.google.common.base.Joiner.join(Joiner.java:183) ~[guava-16.0.jar:?]
at net.minecraft.client.resources.SimpleReloadableResourceManager.func_110541_a(SimpleReloadableResourceManager.java:99) ~[brg.class:?]
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_110436_a(Minecraft.java:609) [bao.class:?]
at cpw.mods.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.beginMinecraftLoading(FMLClientHandler.java:248) [FMLClientHandler.class:?]
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71384_a(Minecraft.java:480) [bao.class:?]
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:878) [bao.class:?]
at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:148) [Main.class:?]
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) ~[?:1.7.0_55]
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:57) ~[?:1.7.0_55]
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43) ~[?:1.7.0_55]
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:606) ~[?:1.7.0_55]
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:135) [launchwrapper-1.11.jar:?]
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28) [launchwrapper-1.11.jar:?]

EDIT2: I found a splash.properties in another pack, but copying it into this one and changing the value didn't do anything at all.

Last edited:

Nasch

Jul 29, 2019

Nasch

Jul 29, 2019
if you could post a picture of your setup ill take a look at it and see what i can figure out
nvm, I just moved my save to the ftb launcher from the curse launcher, didnt realize curse wasnt up to date. It worked when i moved it over. Thanks anyway though!

goth_child67

Jul 29, 2019
nvm, I just moved my save to the ftb launcher from the curse launcher, didnt realize curse wasnt up to date. It worked when i moved it over. Thanks anyway though!
yeah parcel really should put a tag on the curse launcher about it.

DoomSquirter

Apr 19, 2014
Home Alone
I'm not finding any splash.properties file. Maybe you could be a little more specific as to which config folder I'm supposed to be looking in?

EDIT: Here's the error as it happens right as the splash loader screen stops:
[16:35:23] [Thread-6/ERROR] [FML]: Splash thread Exception
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException
at cpw.mods.fml.client.SplashProgress$SplashFontRenderer.bindTexture(SplashProgress.java:592) ~[SplashProgress$SplashFontRenderer.class:?]
at net.minecraft.client.gui.FontRenderer.func_78257_a(FontRenderer.java:216) ~[bbu.class:?]
at net.minecraft.client.gui.FontRenderer.func_78277_a(FontRenderer.java:228) ~[bbu.class:?]
at net.minecraft.client.gui.FontRenderer.func_78278_a(FontRenderer.java:181) ~[bbu.class:?]
at net.minecraft.client.gui.FontRenderer.func_78255_a(FontRenderer.java:393) ~[bbu.class:?]
at net.minecraft.client.gui.FontRenderer.func_78258_a(FontRenderer.java:507) ~[bbu.class:?]
at net.minecraft.client.gui.FontRenderer.func_85187_a(FontRenderer.java:274) ~[bbu.class:?]
at net.minecraft.client.gui.FontRenderer.func_78276_b(FontRenderer.java:258) ~[bbu.class:?]
at cpw.mods.fml.client.SplashProgress$2.drawBar(SplashProgress.java:255) ~[SplashProgress$2.class:?]
at cpw.mods.fml.client.SplashProgress$2.run(SplashProgress.java:186) ~[SplashProgress$2.class:?]
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745) [?:1.7.0_55]
[16:35:25] [Client thread/INFO]: Caught error stitching, removing all assigned resourcepacks
java.lang.NullPointerException
at net.minecraft.client.resources.SimpleReloadableResourceManager$1.apply(SimpleReloadableResourceManager.java:104) ~[brh.class:?]
at net.minecraft.client.resources.SimpleReloadableResourceManager$1.apply(SimpleReloadableResourceManager.java:108) ~[brh.class:?]
at com.google.common.collect.Iterators$8.transform(Iterators.java:794) ~[guava-16.0.jar:?]
at com.google.common.collect.TransformedIterator.next(TransformedIterator.java:48) ~[guava-16.0.jar:?]
at com.google.common.base.Joiner.appendTo(Joiner.java:111) ~[guava-16.0.jar:?]
at com.google.common.base.Joiner.appendTo(Joiner.java:152) ~[guava-16.0.jar:?]
at com.google.common.base.Joiner.join(Joiner.java:193) ~[guava-16.0.jar:?]
at com.google.common.base.Joiner.join(Joiner.java:183) ~[guava-16.0.jar:?]
at net.minecraft.client.resources.SimpleReloadableResourceManager.func_110541_a(SimpleReloadableResourceManager.java:99) ~[brg.class:?]
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_110436_a(Minecraft.java:609) [bao.class:?]
at cpw.mods.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.beginMinecraftLoading(FMLClientHandler.java:248) [FMLClientHandler.class:?]
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71384_a(Minecraft.java:480) [bao.class:?]
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:878) [bao.class:?]
at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:148) [Main.class:?]
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) ~[?:1.7.0_55]
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:57) ~[?:1.7.0_55]
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43) ~[?:1.7.0_55]
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:606) ~[?:1.7.0_55]
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:135) [launchwrapper-1.11.jar:?]
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28) [launchwrapper-1.11.jar:?]

EDIT2: I found a splash.properties in another pack, but copying it into this one and changing the value didn't do anything at all.
there's only one config directory, so it's that which I'm describing.

Have not downloaded nor played this pack, just lurking the forum post waiting for it to be stable.
So I won't have any specific knowledge of how this pertains to this pack, but there's a new forge that has an animated start that causes issues with osx users and editing that file seems to fix the problem. Most likely this forge is not one that I was thinking of and my fix won't help you.

Mudguts13542

Jul 29, 2019
Another stupid question but I can't seem to get lava out of the cruicible, I made the Augment for it but it doesn't seem to work still.