Anti-Material Energy ME^-1

goth_child67

Jul 29, 2019
Still crashing, new game it is. I'll try to avoid doing anything with radium if i can. Or at least create a backup before I start making radium.
anything radioactive you need to put into a leaded chest to stop it from decaying. its when it decays that it breaks saves

Bworms1980

Jul 29, 2019
anything radioactive you need to put into a leaded chest to stop it from decaying. its when it decays that it breaks saves
ah ok. I'll have to babysit it because I have a bad memory and I had so much of it disappear because I constantly forgot it in the decomposer.

goth_child67

Jul 29, 2019
ah ok. I'll have to babysit it because I have a bad memory and I had so much of it disappear because I constantly forgot it in the decomposer.
i would suggest item conduits to move them automatically that way they dont have a chance to decompose.

Democre

Jul 29, 2019
It doesn't seem like anyone wants to give an answer as to why this is happening. Can I *please* get a response about this?? There is at least one other person with the exact same problem and was also completely ignored.
Yes I am having the same issue. Here is the crash log: http://pastebin.com/WqpHmimd
I tried changing the java path in the FTB launcher options to an appropriate version, but to no avail. If I do java -version, it gives me
OSX Terminal said:
java version "1.7.0_45"
Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (build 1.7.0_45-b18)
Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (build 24.45-b08, mixed mode)
Yet in FTB Launcher it says the Java version is 1.8_something or other.

theMineMaster2

Jul 29, 2019
Yes I am having the same issue. Here is the crash log: http://pastebin.com/WqpHmimd
I tried changing the java path in the FTB launcher options to an appropriate version, but to no avail. If I do java -version, it gives me
Yet in FTB Launcher it says the Java version is 1.8_something or other.
Huh, I'm getting the exact same thing. Launcher says it's 1.8_45 (my latest java version) though the Terminal (and the FTB launcher init debug log) claims it's 1.7_55. Interesting to know that changing the version inside FTB doesn't do anything, though. Also, are you on an OSX system? I'd like to find similarities between the situations where this issue occurs so we might find the solution. (And for those who do have this pack working... are you using the beta launcher builds?)

EDIT: I uninstalled Java 8 and FTB is now trying to run with the correct version, but this pack still doesn't work. Trident, which supposedly uses the same launching system, works fine.

Last edited:

Democre

Jul 29, 2019
Also, are you on an OSX system? I'd like to find similarities between the situations where this issue occurs so we might find the solution.
Here are my system details:
-- System Details --
Details:
Minecraft Version: 1.7.10
Operating System: Mac OS X (x86_64) version 10.9.5
Java Version: 1.8.0_45, Oracle Corporation
Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
Memory: 2551306768 bytes (2433 MB) / 4679270400 bytes (4462 MB) up to 7635730432 bytes (7282 MB)
JVM Flags: 5 total; -Xms256M -Xmx8192M -Xms2048m -XX:permSize=256M -XX:MaxPermSize=1024m
AABB Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used
IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 0, tallocated: 0
FML: MCP v9.05 FML v7.10.130.1395 Minecraft Forge 10.13.3.1395 70 mods loaded, 70 mods active

theMineMaster2

Jul 29, 2019
As for my system, I'm using OSX 7, with Java 1.7_55. Uninstalling Java 8, while recommended, does not help. Oddly, looking closer at the error, it's being caused not by anything from a mod but something in Minecraft's base code. Somehow the splash text renderer is erroring. Forge's fancy loading screen stops at Pearcel Mod, which has to say something (and the Pearcel GUI factory class not found error that happens right before the crash). Of course, Pearcel doesn't appear as having errored in the crash log.

EDIT: I force updated the pack and the Forge loading screen stopped at Perfect Spawn instead of Pearcel. Weird.

Last edited:

goth_child67

Jul 29, 2019
So, the transmutation table in EE3 is not available yet, huh?
it is available its not a crafted item its a constructed item. it is crafted with a 3x3 pattern of ash infused stone then take a chalk push v and increase the size by 1 then put that into the center of the stone platform that will make your transmutation table

onsp

Jul 29, 2019
Still crashing, new game it is. I'll try to avoid doing anything with radium if i can. Or at least create a backup before I start making radium.
How you makin radium? I only found Plutonium, Einsteinium and Technicium.

onsp

Jul 29, 2019
it is available its not a crafted item its a constructed item. it is crafted with a 3x3 pattern of ash infused stone then take a chalk push v and increase the size by 1 then put that into the center of the stone platform that will make your transmutation table
Like this?
VBA5PXX5uEWMpzqILc4UBA.jpg
How it works?

Nasch

Jul 29, 2019
Well I made the table but wasn't able to transmute anything from it, so I assume its not available for full use yet

goth_child67

Jul 29, 2019
Well I made the table but wasn't able to transmute anything from it, so I assume its not available for full use yet
you have to learn everything with the book and research table. ee3 got alot harder than it used to be. but its a nice change in my opinion

Nasch

Jul 29, 2019
you have to learn everything with the book and research table. ee3 got alot harder than it used to be. but its a nice change in my opinion

Yeah, I taught the book how to make iron and clay, but I cant pull out any iron nor clay from the transmutation tablet. I have the right amount of energy placed in the tablet, but it does not seem to work.

goth_child67

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah, I taught the book how to make iron and clay, but I cant pull out any iron nor clay from the transmutation tablet. I have the right amount of energy placed in the tablet, but it does not seem to work.
did you put the book in the table?

goth_child67

Jul 29, 2019
yep, the book has both iron and clay in it, but I just cannot pull the items from the transmutation tablet
hmmm it might require the philosophers stone in it now then i just leave mine in there and never noticed if it was required or not.

Viskase900

Jul 29, 2019
Wondering if anyone else has had a problem creating the controlled fuel needed for double layer capacitors?

I have the fully charged flawless calculator and place 2 enriched coal(4241) on the inside slots and 2 circuits(4250) in the outside slots (exactly as show down to item IDs in NEI) but it will not craft the controlled fuel. Any help would be appreciated.