ANIME AVATARS!

HeilMewTwo

Jul 29, 2019
I stand by my comment
Look at this adorable little bastard:

387_turtwig_by_pklucario-d5z1k89.png

Nisteth

Jul 29, 2019
While its probably the best of the Sinnoh starters, they were all bad.
I'll fully admit that Chimchar's evolution was shit, and Torterra is one of two Continent pokemon (Yep. Duplicates. Whoo!), but seriously, you gotta admit that at least Piplup and Turtwig are adorable as hell in their first evolutions.

Reactions: LivingAngryCheese

Sempuh

Jul 29, 2019
I'll fully admit that Chimchar's evolution was shit, and Torterra is one of two Continent pokemon (Yep. Duplicates. Whoo!), but seriously, you gotta admit that at least Piplup and Turtwig are adorable as hell in their first evolutions.
Yes they are adorable, but i was also taking into account their usefullness and how their two evolutions looked.

HeilMewTwo

Jul 29, 2019
While its probably the best of the Sinnoh starters, they were all bad.
Actually they weren't too bad, you don't generally find competitively viable starters so it can be a bit hard to judge but based on stats and moves alone they were good.

pc_assassin

Jul 29, 2019
I don't even want to take the effort to like those posts. Mostly cause I'm sick but...

Sent from my tüber-powerful tablet that I got for $40 new. -Using potato waves!

Reactions: LivingAngryCheese

WitherBlaster

Jul 29, 2019
Pokemon? I feel the need mention that the only Pokemon game I really played very much was FireRed. Beat the Elite Four with Venusaur, Fearow, Kadabra, Lapras, Arcanine, and Raichu. I almost quit halfway through the game, but then I discovered Moemon...it makes Pokemon infinitely better. :D

Reactions: pc_assassin