ANIME AVATARS!

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

LivingAngryCheese

Over-Achiever
Aug 22, 2014
A place
*sinks into ground as shadow and doesn't get hurt*
Let me just get this straight, by shadow walking, I am turning into a shadow, although it may look out of place, light won't stop me turning into a shadow

Reactions: pc_assassin

Nisteth

Jul 29, 2019
The fact that nobody realized that was a joke that basically meant "look, this is pointless and we're getting offtopic, so please stop" is absolutely terrifying.

If you REALLY want to argue about it that much, then use a PM or something. Heck, create an RP thread. I literally could care less as long as it's not here.

trajing

Jul 29, 2019
The fact that nobody realized that was a joke that basically meant "look, this is pointless and we're getting offtopic, so please stop" is absolutely terrifying.

If you REALLY want to argue about it that much, then use a PM or something. Heck, create an RP thread. I literally could care less as long as it's not here.
This is the FTB forums. Topic drift is what we do.

Nisteth

Jul 29, 2019
This is the FTB forums. Topic drift is what we do.
Indeed, but let me define something for you:
"God Modding" is in essence when someone’s character has the ability to do practically anything without limits or boundaries. An example is when they simply cannot be harmed by any and all means other RP-ers try. It can be killing or injuring a character without the player's express permission. It can be when they simply can’t be hit and dodge all attacks or anything for this matter aimed at them.
So basically, this argument shouldn't exist in the first place. Fine, have it here for all I care, but PLEASE have the common sense to realize that BOTH of you want to do something here, so if one side will just accept the fact that it went the way it did, then I'll be happy. And please don't just start a nice war over this.

TL;DR bad RP is one of my pet peeves and you should all tease me about it <3