ANIME AVATARS!

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Utopiaman

Jul 29, 2019
Indeed, but let me define something for you:

So basically, this argument shouldn't exist in the first place. Fine, have it here for all I care, but PLEASE have the common sense to realize that BOTH of you want to do something here, so if one side will just accept the fact that it went the way it did, then I'll be happy. And please don't just start a nice war over this.

TL;DR bad RP is one of my pet peeves and you should all tease me about it <3
It is all in the many different books of magick and can be scientifically proven I wasn't too much rping except for those sun things I was irritated sorry *Decides to stop talking about it*

Reactions: pc_assassin

buggirlexpres

Relatable Gamer
Trusted User
Retired Staff
Nov 24, 2012
she/her
twitter.com
I just pointed out that this is the shit you shouldn't be doing. You should just apologize instead of risking making it even worse. So let me clarify:
STOP DOING THIS.
Although your point about being off-topic doesn't really apply, as you did say that this was essentially a "No-Topic Thread." So I don't understand why you're angry about it being off-topic when there is none >.>

This is basically what got the NTT locked.

Nisteth

Jul 29, 2019
Although your point about being off-topic doesn't really apply, as you did say that this was essentially a "No-Topic Thread." So I don't understand why you're angry about it being off-topic when there is none >.>

This is basically what got the NTT locked.
I'm going to say this right now, it seems there was a miscommunication. I'm pissed off because I don't like it when I see people who RP so badly that it shows they don't even have a mite of common sense, when I know that they actually do. So I want to make it look that way. I'm not angry because the thread is off-topic. Invalid arguement is invalid.
How about instead of angriness, the topic changes? Puppies, who likes 'em?
*barks and runs around*

KaosRitual

Jul 29, 2019
I'm going to say this right now, it seems there was a miscommunication. I'm pissed off because I don't like it when I see people who RP so badly that it shows they don't even have a mite of common sense, when I know that they actually do. So I want to make it look that way. I'm not angry because the thread is off-topic. Invalid arguement is invalid.

*barks and runs around*
*tosses dog biscuit*