ANIME AVATARS!

pc_assassin

Jul 29, 2019
what do you mean by "cartoonyness" and "realistic animation"?

Realistic meaning the people dont blow up when they are mad and there is no random exclamation points (!) or question marks (?) floating above peoples heads and there eyes go white when they are screaming stuff like that that is "unrealistic".

Loufmier

Jul 29, 2019
Realistic meaning the people dont blow up when they are mad and there is no random exclamation points (!) or question marks (?) flong above peoples heads and there eyes go white when they are screaming stuff like that that is "unrealistic".
oh that.(i'm pretty sure there is a name for that...) stuff like that is very common for comedies.

Reactions: pc_assassin

HeilMewTwo

Jul 29, 2019
Give a guy a candle, he'll glow for a few hours, set a guy on fire, he'll glow for the rest of his life.
What's red, white and can't turn round in a corridor,
A baby with a spear through its head. (assume baby is white )
What's the hardest part of burning down a orphanage?

My dick

What's the best part about raping a 6-year-old boy?

Watching him cry on the witness stand
[DOUBLEPOST=1415004411][/DOUBLEPOST]
If you want creepy jokes, HeilMewTwo is your go-to man :p
Yeah I can't really deny this. I tried out cards against humanity and found the cards to be too tame.[DOUBLEPOST=1415016681][/DOUBLEPOST]There are more sick people on here than I thought. :p

Last edited:

LivingAngryCheese

Over-Achiever
Aug 22, 2014
A place
What's the hardest part of burning down a orphanage?

My dick

What's the best part about raping a 6-year-old boy?

Watching him cry on the witness stand
[DOUBLEPOST=1415004411][/DOUBLEPOST]
Yeah I can't really deny this. I tried out cards against humanity and found the cards to be too tame.[DOUBLEPOST=1415016681][/DOUBLEPOST]There are more sick people on here than I thought. :p
Is it bad that I now like you even more than before?