ANIME AVATARS!

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

ThatOneSlowking

Jul 29, 2019
What's the hardest part of burning down a orphanage?

My dick

What's the best part about raping a 6-year-old boy?

Watching him cry on the witness stand
[DOUBLEPOST=1415004411][/DOUBLEPOST]
Yeah I can't really deny this. I tried out cards against humanity and found the cards to be too tame.[DOUBLEPOST=1415016681][/DOUBLEPOST]There are more sick people on here than I thought. :p
I thought this was normal humor...

Nisteth

Jul 29, 2019
Don't report me for the jokes in there.
Judging by the fact that I actually found those jokes tame because of the stories I've thought up in my spare time that literally make some people cry just from the backstory, I'm curious to know what jokes you'd be talking about.

Then again, then you'll probably get reported like you say :p

Reactions: pc_assassin

HeilMewTwo

Jul 29, 2019
Judging by the fact that I actually found those jokes tame because of the stories I've thought up in my spare time that literally make some people cry just from the backstory, I'm curious to know what jokes you'd be talking about.

Then again, then you'll probably get reported like you say :p
If I add you to the convo, do you promise not to report me?

Is it bad that I now like you even more than before?
Yes you should go see a doctor for that. :p

Nisteth

Jul 29, 2019
If I add you to the convo, do you promise not to report me?
I've had dreams where I am literally the only thing in a black void, and not even my body is there, yet I still have the urge to eat and drink and breathe. I'm pretty sure I've had shittier things tossed in my face.

Reactions: pc_assassin