ANIME AVATARS!

KaosRitual

Jul 29, 2019
After I finish SAO anyone got a cheap low load game that I can play? I still play FTB but I'm starting to get burnt out... This isn't the first time it happened to me and the last time it did I just changed texture packs and I was inspired to play again but sadly something keeps going wrong everytime I try to change texture packs.. I would like to keep minecraft around. Seriously the only thing I've been sticking around for are this forum(though its been kinda empty after the Great Microsoft Takeover) and the server that I play on I maintain the pack and I'm sorta the fake owner tell the owner gets back from his *vacation*

Sent From Something That You Won't Care About Using Tapatalk 2
I'd suggest Nuclear Throne. Pretty cheap, think it is around £10 on steam atm. Fun game though. If you do not like that style of game FTL is always fun also, and only one letter away from FTB!

Reactions: pc_assassin

IceMasterJ

Jul 29, 2019
After I finish SAO anyone got a cheap low load game that I can play? I still play FTB but I'm starting to get burnt out... This isn't the first time it happened to me and the last time it did I just changed texture packs and I was inspired to play again but sadly something keeps going wrong everytime I try to change texture packs.. I would like to keep minecraft around. Seriously the only thing I've been sticking around for are this forum(though its been kinda empty after the Great Microsoft Takeover) and the server that I play on I maintain the pack and I'm sorta the fake owner tell the owner gets back from his *vacation*

Have you tried material energy 3 yet? its like the best pack out there

pc_assassin

Jul 29, 2019
Have you tried material energy 3 yet? its like the best pack out there

Yah I played it and I got bored believe it or not I completed the first set of quests in about 3-4 hours... I guess thats my problem I don't slow down and enjoy the packs I just speed right through them. The only pack that held my interest was crash landing and after completing 1.1.2 completetly twice I got bored with that too. Might go back to it when it gets updated.

As for FTL it looks pretty cool I think I will try that out. And nuclear throne sounds a bit like delver, maybe its just how I read it, and I used to play that about 3 hours a day before my tablet decided it had enough and whent dark on me.

HeilMewTwo

Jul 29, 2019
Yah I played it and I got bored believe it or not I completed the first set of quests in about 3-4 hours... I guess thats my problem I don't slow down and enjoy the packs I just speed right through them. The only pack that held my interest was crash landing and after completing 1.1.2 completetly twice I got bored with that too. Might go back to it when it gets updated.

As for FTL it looks pretty cool I think I will try that out. And nuclear throne sounds a bit like delver, maybe its just how I read it, and I used to play that about 3 hours a day before my tablet decided it had enough and whent dark on me.

How about Pokemon?

pc_assassin

Jul 29, 2019
How about Pokemon?

I enjoy pokemon... But I hate the start where its a constant grind, well I guess that's the whole game but I like it after I have a team leveled to about 40-50 each.

pc_assassin

Jul 29, 2019
Meh, not if you plan it out correctly, grinding until Lvl 100 usually makes it pretty easy.

Anything at lvl 100 would be hard to beat. But I'm more of a fire type...

Also don't they evolve at like level 20?

buggirlexpres

Relatable Gamer
Trusted User
Retired Staff
Nov 24, 2012
she/her
twitter.com
That sounds hard

Meh, not if you plan it out correctly, grinding until Lvl 100 usually makes it pretty easy.
Beat it with Wingull being level 75.

I ditched my starter Pokemon right after I got the Wingull. I'm not sure why I did it, but I had some methods of doing things that circumvented it being a flying/water type.

For one, in that game, Electric was (as always) super-effective against Water. But, for some reason, in Sapphire and Ruby (IDK about Emerald), Water was also super-effective against Electric. So Electric could beat Water, and Water could beat Electric. I got Hydro Cannon, and I was basically set for the Electric Gym, as Wingull moved faster than all their Pokemon.

To prevent stalemates with other Water type Pokemon, I (since Wingull is also a Flying type) taught Wingull Thunderbolt, which is an Electric move, so I was super-effective against water type.

My last weakness that I had room to cover was Grass-Type pokemon (I had chosen the Water starter, so my rival had the Grass). However, I taught Wingull Dig (I don't even know how that works), and I was able to beat Grass as well. My last move was reserved for TMs, whenever I needed to use them, I would swap them out.

Sometimes, I did have to get other Pokemon in order to use TMs, but I ditched them after they expended their usefulness, and I never used them in battle.

So yeah. That's how I beat Sapphire.
Anything at lvl 100 would be hard to beat. But I'm more of a fire type...

Also don't they evolve at like level 20?

I didn't let Wingull evolve.