ANIME AVATARS!

HeilMewTwo

Jul 29, 2019
It is, however, super-effective against water. Which is one of Wingull's two types. (At least in Sapphire. IDK about other games)

Also, you know what I named my Wingull?

Flappy Bird.

It was the best name ever.
Yeah but they cancel out, making it just normally effective against wingull.

Reactions: pc_assassin

Eruantien

Jul 29, 2019
For one, in that game, Electric was (as always) super-effective against Water. But, for some reason, in Sapphire and Ruby (IDK about Emerald), Water was also super-effective against Electric. So Electric could beat Water, and Water could beat Electric. I got Hydro Cannon, and I was basically set for the Electric Gym, as Wingull moved faster than all their Pokemon.

To prevent stalemates with other Water type Pokemon, I (since Wingull is also a Flying type) taught Wingull Thunderbolt, which is an Electric move, so I was super-effective against water type.

My last weakness that I had room to cover was Grass-Type pokemon (I had chosen the Water starter, so my rival had the Grass). However, I taught Wingull Dig (I don't even know how that works), and I was able to beat Grass as well. My last move was reserved for TMs, whenever I needed to use them, I would swap them out.
Erm... Electric is supposed to be (in games other than R/S, at least) super-effective against both Water- and Flying-type; so an Electric move would have been uber-effective versus your Wingull. With the inclusion of that Dig... mind = boggled.

Emerald > Sapphire. IMHO.
Anywho, I trust you've heard of:

Lumaceon

Popular Member
Jul 23, 2014
Not Kansas
WHAT HAPPENED TO THE KAWAII!!!
Okay fine, have a sylveon loli.

Erm... Electric is supposed to be (in games other than R/S, at least) super-effective against both Water- and Flying-type; so an Electric move would have been uber-effective versus your Wingull. With the inclusion of that Dig... mind = boggled.

Emerald > Sapphire. IMHO.
Anywho, I trust you've heard of:
I've heard of, and frequently play, osu. The others are unfamiliar.

Nisteth

Jul 29, 2019
I've heard of, and frequently play, osu. The others are unfamiliar.
Pokemon Zeta / Omicron is basically a fan-game. Pokemon Godra is like a pokemon life simulator. Smash Crusade is a fan-made SSB game, before anybody knew that the 4th one was coming out, and it's still being updated :p

EDIT: While I'm at it, here, have a kawaii Espeon loli! :3

Last edited: