ANIME AVATARS!

pc_assassin

Jul 29, 2019
So I just am going to bed after a binge watch (as someone here so eloquently put it) of SAO. I watched like 9 episodes! To bad I have to go to school in the morning... Otherwise I think I would have stayed up past 3 instead of quitting there. Ah well.

Now for anyone that has watched it, did you think Kirito would lose his hand when it was chopped off?

Sent From Something That You Won't Care About Using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: LivingAngryCheese

LivingAngryCheese

Over-Achiever
Aug 22, 2014
A place
So I just am going to bed after a binge watch (as someone here so eloquently put it) of SAO. I watched like 9 episodes! To bad I have to go to school in the morning... Otherwise I think I would have stayed up past 3 instead of quitting there. Ah well.

Now for anyone that has watched it, did you think Kirito would lose his hand when it was chopped off?

Aaaaaaahhh spoilers! I did a 'binge watch' a while ago but I haven't seen that bit yet

Reactions: pc_assassin

SpwnX

Jul 29, 2019
As a part of a game one receive damage on the most fatal places. Yet all it does is some damage to your hit points. So, nah.
Also, noticed that he got debuffed after part of his arm was cut off? (bleeding debuff).

Loufmier

Jul 29, 2019
i haven't seen SAO either, and every time it's mentioned i somehow get more and more skeptical about it.

*goes back watching Gifuu Doudou Kanetsugu to Keiji

pc_assassin

Jul 29, 2019
Where can I find these special episodes?... Preferably in English

pc_assassin

Jul 29, 2019
Eh Japanese words *shudders* I have a hard enough time with English and its my native language.. plus I like the dubs so I don't have to continually pause it so I can read the words.. I'm a amazing reader was reading at a collage level at age 8 its just I'm terribly slow

pc_assassin

Jul 29, 2019
After I finish SAO anyone got a cheap low load game that I can play? I still play FTB but I'm starting to get burnt out... This isn't the first time it happened to me and the last time it did I just changed texture packs and I was inspired to play again but sadly something keeps going wrong everytime I try to change texture packs.. I would like to keep minecraft around. Seriously the only thing I've been sticking around for are this forum(though its been kinda empty after the Great Microsoft Takeover) and the server that I play on I maintain the pack and I'm sorta the fake owner tell the owner gets back from his *vacation*

Last edited: