ANIME AVATARS!

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Loufmier

Jul 29, 2019
Oh god, that sounds like torture. I have enough trouble concentrating on subjects I'm not interested in for 15 minutes. With philosophy I'd probably be out like a light in 10.
it was kinda like that for me. the "fun" started when i've been reading the on the subject, i realized that after i've read a page i didn't remember any of it's content.

Reactions: pc_assassin

HeilMewTwo

Jul 29, 2019
it was kinda like that for me. the "fun" started when i've been reading the on the subject, i realized that after i've read a page i didn't remember any of it's content.
XD Yeah that is how it goes when you try to study something boring... Since this thread seems to have turned into a temporary no-topic thread, what kind of philosophy?

Loufmier

Jul 29, 2019
XD Yeah that is how it goes when you try to study something boring... Since this thread seems to have turned into a temporary no-topic thread, what kind of philosophy?
it was a philosophy course, that i've been studying during one of my years of university. don't even ask how i passed that one.. so i had to re-learn it from scratch.

it's bit difficult to into details because of difference in education and terminology involved.

HeilMewTwo

Jul 29, 2019
it was a philosophy course, that i've been studying during one of my years of university. don't even ask how i passed that one.. so i had to re-learn it from scratch.

it's bit difficult to into details because of difference in education and terminology involved.
Yeah got it. I can see why you would enjoy beer after having to cram that in all day. XD

HeilMewTwo

Jul 29, 2019
Okay, so I got bored and went over a bunch of my old posts. Damn, I keep on revealing more and more of my true personality, I need to stop before people try to get me committed. ⊙_ʘ ≖◡≖ ʘ‿ʘ ◉_◉

HeilMewTwo

Jul 29, 2019
Of course who else :p

Sent From Something That You Won't Care About Using Tapatalk 2
I'm watching you... ◉_◉[DOUBLEPOST=1412079032][/DOUBLEPOST]Bloody hell, what WON'T you like? ◉_◉
BTW: I am thinking of making this face my signature.[DOUBLEPOST=1412079166][/DOUBLEPOST]Oh god it is so horrible, and yet so amusing. XD