ANIME AVATARS!

Qazplm601

Lord of the Tumbleweeds
Sep 21, 2013
Where else?
At this rate I feel like this belongs in an RP topic of some sort.
5055392176_SheldonCreepySmile_answer_1_xlarge.png

Reactions: pc_assassin

HeilMewTwo

Jul 29, 2019
A kid knows who I am? Im heaven!

Confession time I suck at making RL friends I have like 2 :(:oops::( Ty for being a awesome community!

Sent From Something That You Won't Care About Using Tapatalk 2
Awww, don't worry mate. Same for me as well, I'd give you a hug but for some reason I can never get that to work.

SpwnX

Jul 29, 2019
Why you stop sending me alerts, useless forum alert system?
Also I noticed that if you don't post anything on the thread for quite awhile, it stops alerting you.
--//--
@everyone that does not know about your own avatar character, get into anime/manga/light novel/whatever media that it is from to understand it.
For one to fully join the revolution, one must know about it.

HeilMewTwo

Jul 29, 2019
Why you stop sending me alerts, useless forum alert system?
Also I noticed that if you don't post anything on the thread for quite awhile, it stops alerting you.
--//--
@everyone that does not know about your own avatar character, get into anime/manga/light novel/whatever media that it is from to understand it.
For one to fully join the revolution, one must know about it.
(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ

SpwnX

Jul 29, 2019
Aside common words and sentences learnt from anime, I had japanese classes for some time (very few time) , but i had to give up for the english ones.
Now my lazyness (and busyness with college stuff) doesn't let me take those again.

At least I could understand some of the words and very common sentences when i went to japan. :3

Loufmier

Jul 29, 2019
I'm still waiting for someone to recommend a good introductory anime
may i ask preferred genre or something specific you want to see?
I was in lunch today, looking at this thread. The kid next to me was like, hey, I know that!

He proceeded to point out and find on the internet every avatar he knew.

@Lumaceon @pc_assassin @Strikingwolf @midi_sec @Lumaceon @pizzawolf14
i'm not on the list -.- i wonder if someone know where my avatar is from? :)
Who else is hardcore enough to have started learning Japanese (I've been for a while now)?
i would if i had other motivation aside watching anime and not relying on other people to not screw up localization.

HeilMewTwo

Jul 29, 2019
Anyone know of any good short animes that I can watch? I do not have the attention span to watch something long.
I absolutely loved acchi kocchi, it is so cute and hilarious. It has about 14 episodes if I remember correctly, so is that short enough?

EDIT: I think that my new avatar is influencing how I describe things, I almost never say cute and am using so a lot.

JunpakuKarasu

Jul 29, 2019
Who else is hardcore enough to have started learning Japanese (I've been for a while now)?

/o/

\o\
I was until I ran out of money orz
大学のクラスは高いですよ~* T^T

*College classes are expensiiiiive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(btw my grammar may be off since it's been several semesters since I've been able to afford any classes)

Lel my anime avatar is male get rekt plebs
I'm actually playing the game as that character, pretending that I'm a girl that doesn't care if people think she's a boy (like Haruhi from Ouran, who I named my pokemon char after btw)
Therefore, in my mind at least, you're an anime girl, muahahaha