ANIME AVATARS!

Loufmier

Jul 29, 2019
You don't dare to make fun of Sakura, you heretic bastard! [/sarcasm] But seriously, she's a pretty cool character as a whole.
And her death is one of the most feels things I have ever seen
i had no intention of that, i kinda still wanna live :p
if we are to talk about touching deaths, for me it's probably from Akuma no riddle

Reactions: pc_assassin

ThomazM

Phoenix Team Founder
Jun 11, 2013
The Immortal's Cemetery
lovers' suicide
Agreed, Akuma no Riddle indeed had some pretty feels' scenes.

Manly tears were shed over the death of a certain character in Jojo: Battle Tendencies, both in character and out (and I'm a girl).

I never watched Jojo, I know, I'm a failure as a person, it's my watchlist though, so, I should be watching it in 2~3 weeks. :p

Nisteth

Jul 29, 2019
When I saw I had 10 alerts from this topic alone, I knew that stuff definitely happened while I was asleep.

Anyway, I've only actually watched SAO and Avatar: The Last Airbender (if that even counts since it's american). I haven't dared to get into more anime than that because I know that once I do, any life I had (implying I have one) will be drained from my soul and eaten by giant boars.

Loufmier

Jul 29, 2019
Anyway, I've only actually watched SAO and Avatar: The Last Airbender (if that even counts since it's american). I haven't dared to get into more anime than that because I know that once I do, any life I had (implying I have one) will be drained from my soul and eaten by giant boars.
haven't had my soul drained after i've started watching anime(but have i still had one when i started?). i think it's because i treat anime as a type of media on par with movies, and the only thing that matters is a story it tells and feelings it conveys.

Nisteth

Jul 29, 2019
I'm becoming more attached with my anime avatar now. At this rate I think I might keep it for a while at the very least! So kawaii uguuu~

Omegatron

Mar 29, 2013
England
even with in mind your previous post doesn't make sense to me. i'm probably missing something.

however, it does make sense(if somewhat sinister) if you read IOU as i own you :)
They're implying that Way of Time took Gideon's soul and left behind a note "I owe you: one soul".