ANIME AVATARS!

NinjaEnergy

Jul 29, 2019
BM8BGtE.jpg

fowltief

Jul 29, 2019
I watch everything sub right now... my only problem is dragonball super. since i watched it dubbed originally when i was young I'm having a hard time getting over the Japanese voices. I wish they would dub super sooner then later.

Reactions: pc_assassin

RJS

Jul 29, 2019
I watch everything sub right now... my only problem is dragonball super. since i watched it dubbed originally when i was young I'm having a hard time getting over the Japanese voices. I wish they would dub super sooner then later.
I've kinda switched from watching to reading - it takes much less of my time to read the manga, and I can follow way more series at once.

fowltief

Jul 29, 2019
I've kinda switched from watching to reading - it takes much less of my time to read the manga, and I can follow way more series at once.
i thought about it....
when boarders books was closing down i got a set of dance in the vampre bund manga.

then went again the next day to try and find more..im afraid i might get sucked in if i went that route.

Eruantien

Jul 29, 2019
I went to a bookstore today and realized how sadly broke I am. I mean, there's no reason to buy the pretty, physical editions of things when I can just get them elsweyr for "less"... right...? It's so tempting ;-;

NinjaEnergy

Jul 29, 2019
I went to a bookstore today and realized how sadly broke I am. I mean, there's no reason to buy the pretty, physical editions of things when I can just get them elsweyr for "less"... right...? It's so tempting ;-;

Its not my bad, its this capitalist and greedy society that forces me... :(

ThatOneSlowking

Jul 29, 2019
I can use dnd handbook online pdf but it's easier to use a physical copy.

Physical media: 1 Digital Media: 90

Its not my bad, its this capitalist and greedy society that forces me... :(
Still better than communism.

ThatOneSlowking

Jul 29, 2019

Well my 6th period teacher is chill af. A kid in the class stole login info by watching a teacher in middle school, lo and behold the same info works on the wifi at my high school. I go through my book marks, ftb forums is blocked, reddit is blocked. Finally I use Kissanime, I ended up excitedly showing the whole class and the teacher I could watch anime. I spent the next 10 minutes watching Rosario+Vampire.

Also, Konosuba is awesome. Probs my fav anime now, even the QUALITY moments are great.

Lethosos

Jul 29, 2019
Quick, see if they have Lupin the Third movies! They're great overall, very much like a spy movie based on a gang of thieves.

Sent from my Puzzle Box of Yogg-Saron using Tapatalk 2