ANIME AVATARS!

NinjaEnergy

Jul 29, 2019
I haven't changed mine since they gimped my funbox.

Ty bb.

Also, anyone got anime suggestions? I finished Heaven's Lost Property and im watching Rosario+Vampire now. Planning on watching Seven Deadly Sins and Blue Exorcist then finishing FMA if I feel like it. Help my list.

EDIT: forgot to mention I watched One Punch Man as well.

Also, reading the Heaven's Lost Property manga because that ending was horrible in the anime.

Any prefered genre?

Reactions: pc_assassin

Celestialphoenix

Too Much Free Time
Nov 9, 2012
Tartarus.. I mean at work. Same thing really.
Also, anyone got anime suggestions? I finished Heaven's Lost Property and im watching Rosario+Vampire now. Planning on watching Seven Deadly Sins and Blue Exorcist then finishing FMA if I feel like it. Help my list.

Last Exile (adventure- Steampunkish/Aviation)
Sky Crawlers (fairly realistic propeller aircraft- absolutely brilliant sound and animation in the dogfights)
Elfen Lied (might make you cry a little)

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
Last Exile (adventure- Steampunkish/Aviation)
Sky Crawlers (fairly realistic propeller aircraft- absolutely brilliant sound and animation in the dogfights)
Elfen Lied (might make you cry a little)
Elfin lied was the first anime I've ever watched actually. But that was years ago and I know pretty much nothing about it now. Guess I should watch it again.

Eruantien

Jul 29, 2019
what's that?

EDIT: forgot to mention I watched One Punch Man as well.

Also, reading the Heaven's Lost Property manga because that ending was horrible in the anime.
Anyway, of course I'd recommend Nichijou (slice-of-life, comedy) and KILL la KILL (general insanity).
Also I haven't watched it yet but I've heard Planetes is pretty good.

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
*slaps everyone with hair tentacles*
giphy.gif

I

IvoratiK

I'm surprised it only has 9 signatures on it. Shame on you world, do you not see the need for kemonomimi?!? We need mostly human girls with animal parts!!11!