ANIME AVATARS!

Lyra_Chan

Jul 29, 2019
Wow, my change.org has caused a fuss and a half.
You do realise this is an ACTUAL petition right? That's sort of wrong isn't it?
This is an actual petition, as in it's a petition on change.org. I made it to shit post to places, no other reason.
Just realised, it's voluntary and you're just adding ears and tails. Change the goals, people will think you're serious. I don't believe you'll actually hire scientists.
The point was to make it seem serious. It seems that it was successful ;3
Yeah, but voluntary becoming an domestical human thing it's weird
It's a reference to NekoPara. In that vn, you domestically own 2 cat girls.

I just want to say, that my cat girl change.org is parody and not meant to be taken seriously. To anyone who thought it was serious, chill xD

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
I think having a tail would be pretty neat.
I just want to say, that my cat girl change.org is parody and not meant to be taken seriously. To anyone who thought it was serious, chill xD
It's a little thing called satire. It's made to look like the poster is entirely serious about the matter but in fact is not. It's funny.

ThatOneSlowking

Jul 29, 2019
Well that one guy became an actual presidential candidate under the title of "deez nuts"
He couldn't actually be a canidate because he wasn't a natural born american, not a resident of america, or 35+ years old. He would rival Trump if he fit these. DeezNuts would make America Greater than Trump.

Also, I finished Seven Deadly Sins. Season 2 hype.

Boku No Pico Season 2 is comng soin which you know, is just great. Glad that that show got a second season. It definitely needed one, for sure. I'm onmy being completely sarcastic.