ANIME AVATARS!

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

midi_sec

Jul 29, 2019
homegirl from stein's gate
c8f630616e023045ef5b251022fa1717.jpg

Reactions: pc_assassin

PODonnell

Jul 29, 2019
Anti-anime or anti-silly/anti-ridiculous..... but I admit that I do tend to be a bit of a party pooper and am often a bit of a contrarian.

I've also never caught the anime/manga bug...... the last one I watched involved tetancle rape, stone skinned goliaths, and Ninjas.

I also tend to reject much of the mythology that is built around Japaneese history......, but then I've always favored history and fact over story.....

SkeletonPunk

Jul 29, 2019
Anti-anime or anti-silly/anti-ridiculous..... but I admit that I do tend to be a bit of a party pooper and am often a bit of a contrarian.

I've also never caught the anime/manga bug...... the last one I watched involved tetancle rape, stone skinned goliaths, and Ninjas.

I also tend to reject much of the mythology that is built around Japaneese history......, but then I've always favored history and fact over story.....
sorry to brake it to you but that isnt the anime we are talking about..

PODonnell

Jul 29, 2019
I'm in no way qualified to state what the current generation has made of the medium. I'm sure like more convential film that there is a huge range between Disney anime and anime written for audiences looking for something else.

I do know that I have little patience for sailor moon and pokemon type themes.