ANIME AVATARS!

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Loufmier

Jul 29, 2019
:O You have offended me on absolutely no levels :D I like it... I just identify so truly with a social awkward teenage girl looking for a boyfriend... although I was a socially awkward person looking for a girlfriend :p Now I think about it, I am like a crazy combination between Tomoko (from Watamote) and Tina (from Bob's Burgers) *shudders*

while being somewhat social awkward myself, i'm not social awkward enough to sympathize with her. if anything i wanted to beat some sense into her >_> that's my reason for not liking it.

Reactions: pc_assassin

HeilMewTwo

Jul 29, 2019
what is that all about?
I can't remember the name of the game but a character that looked like that made a lot of women object to it as it supposedly was sexist in that it reduced women into pretty things to be stared at.

EDIT: Found it, it is called Dragon's Crown.

Loufmier

Jul 29, 2019
I can't remember the name of the game but a character that looked like that made a lot of women object to it as it supposedly was sexist in that it reduced women into pretty things to be stared at.

EDIT: Found it, it is called Dragon's Crown.

oh. doesn't that kind of stuff happen all the time?