ANIME AVATARS!

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
Why do you keep typing one of us?
I never really got into dbz, it was one of those that were around when I grew up... but it was all about the Pokemon ;)
Right now, my favourite anime has to be Watamote; "Whatever way I look at it, it's your guys' fault I'm not popular" just because it speaks to me on a personal level :p

Reactions: pc_assassin

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
If you press your name in the bar at the top of the page, and press signature in the little thing that drops down, put "one of us..." in there :p

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
I use tapatalk

one of us, One of us, ONE OF US!!!

Oh, I don't know how to do it on that :/ How come your posts don't say:
"sent from <x> using TapaTalk2"

i tried to watch it, but it's one of those thing that's not for me.
:O You have offended me on absolutely no levels :D I like it... I just identify so truly with a social awkward teenage girl looking for a boyfriend... although I was a socially awkward person looking for a girlfriend :p Now I think about it, I am like a crazy combination between Tomoko (from Watamote) and Tina (from Bob's Burgers) *shudders*

LivingAngryCheese

Over-Achiever
Aug 22, 2014
A place
Oh, I don't know how to do it on that :/ How come your posts don't say:
"sent from <x> using TapaTalk2"

:O You have offended me on absolutely no levels :D I like it... I just identify so truly with a social awkward teenage girl looking for a boyfriend... although I was a socially awkward person looking for a girlfriend :p Now I think about it, I am like a crazy combination between Tomoko (from Watamote) and Tina (from Bob's Burgers) *shudders*
You can change it in settings mine is changed to:

one of us, One of us, ONE OF US!!!