Am I the only one who cringes......

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Whovian

Jul 29, 2019
Even more interesting when you grok the concept that steam is technically a liquid. Nothing says you have to use the steam right now. >.>

Meh, getting enough liquid storage to store a significant amount of Steam costs more Cobble than it would cost to make a ginormous castle.

minecraft-castle-side-view.png

(The grass shading of the texture pack suggests Isabella.)

RavynousHunter

Jul 29, 2019
Perhaps, but the level of XyCraft tankage (what I'm assuming you're talking about, considering you mention cobble, and not tank blocks) you'd have available would be a thing of beauty.

Hydra

Jul 29, 2019
Better off melting cobble into lava and storing that. And IMHO tanks with lava in them are prettier than tanks with steam in them.

Malkuth

Jul 29, 2019
Hmmmmm.... Wasting coal.... Hell I have too much of it.. Waste not.... Anyway your right sorta... You should covert it to Coal Coke before you waste it on fuel.. That way your wasting it a lot slower... And that 100K can keep growing...