Ako the Builder: FTB Infinity , Regrowth, Pathfinder & Resonant Rise Let's Plays!

Ako_the_Builder

Jul 29, 2019
World download for unleashed episode 60 is now available in the first post of this thread, there will be a download for unhinged once the series reaches episode 10 :)

Thanks to Fred Bobbington for temporarily sorting out my dropbox issues :)

dashpig

Jul 29, 2019
Hi Ako !

Don't know if anyone else has mentioned this to ya, but the Thaumcraft Research book which you've left in the world, don't seem able to learn the research unless you're online - that's the message it's telling me when I shift right click it anyway...

Not sure if i'm doing something wrong or this is the correct outcome...

Cheers

Neil

Ako_the_Builder

Jul 29, 2019
Hi Ako !

Don't know if anyone else has mentioned this to ya, but the Thaumcraft Research book which you've left in the world, don't seem able to learn the research unless you're online - that's the message it's telling me when I shift right click it anyway...

Not sure if i'm doing something wrong or this is the correct outcome...

Cheers

Neil

Hi, thanks Neil unfortunately the book doesn't work as I was told it does (heh, passing the blame) so you're not able to learn my research. It seems it is only for passing research onto people on the same server, which is still pretty cool for servers and shared effort into researching but doesn't work well for a world download :/

Cursewordz

Jul 29, 2019
I would suggest to say what mods you have enabled as you do say you have 1.1.3 version of unleashed, maybe make sure to say if all mods are enabled or not.

Ako_the_Builder

Jul 29, 2019
I would suggest to say what mods you have enabled as you do say you have 1.1.3 version of unleashed, maybe make sure to say if all mods are enabled or not.

Hi, thanks for the feedback. All my videos do have the modpack and version listed at the top of their description. I do keep to standard packs (only occasionally add extra mods that are almost exclusively client side) and make sure I state what optional mods are enabled in the first episode of a series. I do not list that info in this thread though so your suggestions are appreciated :)

Cursewordz

Jul 29, 2019
I only said something b/c unleashed comes with other mods just not "enabled" and some people forget to mention they enabled the disabled ones. Btw, I have yet to watch your series from the beginning or I would have known, I just wanted to check out your world and wasnt sure if you had enabled any disabled mods.

Reactions: Ako_the_Builder

Ako_the_Builder

Jul 29, 2019
I only said something b/c unleashed comes with other mods just not "enabled" and some people forget to mention they enabled the disabled ones. Btw, I have yet to watch your series from the beginning or I would have known, I just wanted to check out your world and wasnt sure if you had enabled any disabled mods.

I've added a list of the enabled mods to the original post of this thread for you, thanks again for the suggestion :)

Ako_the_Builder

Jul 29, 2019
First post updated with world download for episode 65, I was trying to get the titan finished but still some way to go :)

titan5.jpg

Reactions: Staxed

jebelg01

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, Ako. I hope you are doing well. Just missing your videos. Are you waiting for 1.6 to be released?

Ako_the_Builder

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, Ako. I hope you are doing well. Just missing your videos. Are you waiting for 1.6 to be released?

Hi there, thanks for the question, as May said I've been on holiday for a few weeks but am due back home sometime tomorrow so will try and get a video up by Wednesday :)

I was hoping for a 1.6 release by the time I got back so will check out what options I have

Bevo

Jul 29, 2019
YAY my GF misses your vids and so do i, i was thinking u and bevoLJ should do a 1.6.4 letsplay on a server. it would be amazing to watch
:D

I would absolutely love to play with Ako. Unfortunately Ako and I are from very distant parts of the world and lag would likely be too big a problem. :(

But OMG that would be so much fun! Ako, when are you moving to Texas m8? :p

UniZero

Popular Member
Oct 3, 2012
Scotland, UK
Awesome vids Ako. I was wondering what you did with pumpkins and melon slices and melon blocks to change them into seeds for the bio reactor. I downloaded your world but have not figured it out yet or did you just do it manually off screen.

Reactions: Ako_the_Builder

Ako_the_Builder

Jul 29, 2019
Awesome vids Ako. I was wondering what you did with pumpkins and melon slices and melon blocks to change them into seeds for the bio reactor. I downloaded your world but have not figured it out yet or did you just do it manually off screen.

Thanks UniZero - I hae a pattern in my AE autocrafting to craft melon and pupkin into seeds and I have a export bus on the bioreactor set to always craft the seeds :)[DOUBLEPOST=1386438053][/DOUBLEPOST]Series finale and world download(in video description). This vid/world is not much different from episode 65 that was done a little over a month ago, I just got the titans left arm done:

UniZero

Popular Member
Oct 3, 2012
Scotland, UK
Thanks UniZero - I hae a pattern in my AE autocrafting to craft melon and pupkin into seeds and I have a export bus on the bioreactor set to always craft the seeds :)[DOUBLEPOST=1386438053][/DOUBLEPOST]Series finale and world download(in video description). This vid/world is not much different from episode 65 that was done a little over a month ago, I just got the titans left arm done:

thank you. Lol i should have thought of that.