Unsupported Agrarian Skies: Hardcore Quest Bug Reporting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ilsunrine

Jul 29, 2019
Hi,

I'm running an Agrarian Skies server with a friend, but there was a conflict between HQM and the security installed by the host, therefore I disabled HQM from the server.
And now all the recipes from Minetweaker are disabled but still shown in NEI, I can put them in the crafting table, but I can't take the item out.
Then I disabled HQM from the client and now the recipes are the "vanilla" one.
Some recipes are quite important for example the autonomous activator doesn't require diamonds or emeralds.

What should I do to make Minetweaker work without HQM.

Please, excuse me for my poor English, and thank you for having read my text.

NJM1564

Jul 29, 2019
Hi,

I'm running an Agrarian Skies server with a friend, but there was a conflict between HQM and the security installed by the host, therefore I disabled HQM from the server.
And now all the recipes from Minetweaker are disabled but still shown in NEI, I can put them in the crafting table, but I can't take the item out.
Then I disabled HQM from the client and now the recipes are the "vanilla" one.
Some recipes are quite important for example the autonomous activator doesn't require diamonds or emeralds.

What should I do to make Minetweaker work without HQM.

Please, excuse me for my poor English, and thank you for having read my text.

HQM is the core of the modpack it should not be removed. But it should not be effecting your servers security. I think you need to have a little chat with your host. Have him fix that on his end.

Ilsunrine

Jul 29, 2019
The host said the problem has to be solved by the dev team of HQM, they probably won't do anything for just one server (I'm planning on switching to a dedicated server soon anyway).

But the modpack worked without HQM in his early version, so it should work.

UnionCraft

Jul 29, 2019
Keep trying to download the 3.1.2 version (client) but I keep getting this:

Code:
MCVersion: 164
Logging in...
Beginning authlib authentication attempt
successfully created YggdrasilAuthenticationService
Login complete.
AgrarianSkiesHQ
Downloading Mod Pack
Local: 4F38601E2FB3BF6178397B776FF17B65
Remote: 44A20FC1DF80768FE51E1B9A49258266
Error downloading modpack!!!

Our other users are also experiencing the issue, the problem seems to be with the launcher.exe, the launcher.jar appears to work fine.

It seems to be the local and remote values not matching.

Any Ideas? We desperately want to update the server to 3.1.2 but are unable to due to the above issue (any reason why its not recommended yet? seems to be a pretty quick, small and essential lag spike fix update)

Edit: This was resolved by clicking Force Update in the Launcher options. Seems to be an issue with updating the launcher to the latest version. (I always keep my launcher up-to-date when prompted)

Last edited:

pjfranke

Jul 29, 2019
Our other users are also experiencing the issue, the problem seems to be with the launcher.exe, the launcher.jar appears to work fine.

Any Ideas?

....why not just use the jar version of the launcher? It's good to have reported the issue, but you seem to know a workaround.

It doesn't have a pretty icon like the .exe version, but it functions just the same when you double-click it.

MrShoggs

Jul 29, 2019
"In Chapter 4, Bees and Trees, under industrial upgrades, the quest requires the player to craft various upgrades, however the Desert Emulation Upgrade is giving me a bit of an issue.
I have checked item IDs, and even tried using another recipe from the Gendustry wiki with no luck. I have also tried using a Normal Crafting Bench, Workbench (Thermal Expansion) as well as the crafting table from TC.
Is this a bug, or am I missing something?" from http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/thr...-hardcore-skyblock.41906/page-301#post-670372

Got the same problem and cant continue the bees quest.

Using 2.1.9 in single.

Thanks in advanced for any help

edit (12-06-2014): For the moment i use the edit from HQM to complete the quest until there is a fix.

I found the same issue until I looked again at the recipe and in the bottom middle slot is an 'Environmental Processor 15257' from gendustry which is untextured. This means it looks invisible both when being crafted and when being used but is still visible if you hover over it. I'm assuming you are, like me, using the Sphax texture pack.

Hope this helps

PokeMaserJ

Jul 29, 2019
I found a bug / exploit. It's not a big one, but Limestone is Ore Dicted with Bauxite Ore. It is not meant to be that way right?

klomer

Jul 29, 2019
I've got a weird bug. All of a sudden, when I make inventory changes, the game doesn't detect them for 30 seconds or so. I can see the changes immediately if I open inventories like the beeanylyzer. But they don't "take" - I can't place the new items from my hotbar, I just get the old items.

The save is over a hundred hours in.

Ideas? Any data I can pass along?

Edit: This is in single player. It looks like the "server" isn't updating my inventory unless I use beeanylyzer. Also, strangely, my jet pack isn't working any more - it says it's enabled, and particles appear, but I don't fly.

Last edited:

NJM1564

Jul 29, 2019
I've got a weird bug. All of a sudden, when I make inventory changes, the game doesn't detect them for 30 seconds or so. I can see the changes immediately if I open inventories like the beeanylyzer. But they don't "take" - I can't place the new items from my hotbar, I just get the old items.

The save is over a hundred hours in.

Ideas? Any data I can pass along?

Edit: This is in single player. It looks like the "server" isn't updating my inventory unless I use beeanylyzer. Also, strangely, my jet pack isn't working any more - it says it's enabled, and particles appear, but I don't fly.

Sounds like lag to me. Go over your system. Look for item loops and the like. If you have a lot of pipes consider activating EU nodes in configs and replacing them.

StreetKing

Jul 29, 2019
I am playing on 3.1.1 and I sifted some dust to get pulverized iron ore then combined it into iron ore dust but for some reason I can't smelt iron ore dust although it's listed in nei as a recipe. Also, when I try to download 3.1.2 I get error downloading modpack.
Edit: Ok, so it appears that you can't smelt ores in a slab furnace that was my problem.

Last edited:

UnionCraft

Jul 29, 2019
....why not just use the jar version of the launcher? It's good to have reported the issue, but you seem to know a workaround.

It doesn't have a pretty icon like the .exe version, but it functions just the same when you double-click it.

I was speaking more as a server owner than a player, I personally would have no issues using the .jar but the majority of our players use the .exe and the majority of our potential new players would be using the .exe along with the vast majority of the FTB community, if they cant update, they wont come join our server, if our currently players cant update, they will leave the server.

FTB is suppose to provide a simple method of distributing modpacks, this issue pretty much goes against that. It has also been reported a few times in the support section, and in all cases they were not answered/resolved.

pjfranke

Jul 29, 2019
I was speaking more as a server owner than a player, I personally would have no issues using the .jar but the majority of our players use the .exe and the majority of our potential new players would be using the .exe along with the vast majority of the FTB community, if they cant update, they wont come join our server, if our currently players cant update, they will leave the server.

FTB is suppose to provide a simple method of distributing modpacks, this issue pretty much goes against that. It has also been reported a few times in the support section, and in all cases they were not answered/resolved.
Agreed. Jadedcat is aware of it now, and I believe has contacted the person responsible to get it fixed. Or I hope so...

klomer

Jul 29, 2019
Sounds like lag to me. Go over your system. Look for item loops and the like. If you have a lot of pipes consider activating EU nodes in configs and replacing them.

I thought that too. But the inventory doesn't seem to ever be updating. And shutting things off didn't help.

NJM1564

Jul 29, 2019
I thought that too. But the inventory doesn't seem to ever be updating. And shutting things off didn't help.
It could still be caused by items stuck in the pipes. I'd recommended coping the world and them breaking them in creative.

klomer

Jul 29, 2019
More info...

No trouble tonight, until I started working with bees and the Forestry machines. Then bam, started again. Inventory not updating until I opened the Beeanalyzer. Stopped when I moved on to other things. I was only doing Bees last night, as well.

I'm on 3.1.1.

felinoel

Jul 29, 2019
Aluminum Ore Gravel can be pulverized, apparently since the other Ore Gravels can't be then it must be a bug with the Aluminum version only.

pjfranke

Jul 29, 2019
Aluminum Ore Gravel can be pulverized, apparently since the other Ore Gravels can't be then it must be a bug with the Aluminum version only.
Aluminum sand too. However, the pack is no longer being updated AFAIK, so this bug will be sticking around.

Status
Not open for further replies.