Unsupported Agrarian Skies: Hardcore Quest Bug Reporting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pureruin

Jul 29, 2019
Found a bug. I just started playing and im on the quest "feeding the QDS" and i place the hopper above the qds and put a wooden plank in there but doesent submit into the qds. i tried breaking the qds and hopper (i made a pickaxe) and putting them back down, i also made sure the book was attached to the qds. any ways around this?

PokeMaserJ

Jul 29, 2019
I second this request. My LP is on hold until I can craft one of these seemingly uncraftable blocks.
By LP you mean Life Points right? Because the Blood Altar does not need Cracked Stone Bricks. Or do you mean Lets Play? And if so, what quest needs them?[DOUBLEPOST=1405802208][/DOUBLEPOST]
Found a bug. I just started playing and im on the quest "feeding the QDS" and i place the hopper above the qds and put a wooden plank in there but doesent submit into the qds. i tried breaking the qds and hopper (i made a pickaxe) and putting them back down, i also made sure the book was attached to the qds. any ways around this?
You have to "smack" the qds with the quest selected.

Pureruin

Jul 29, 2019
By LP you mean Life Points right? Because the Blood Altar does not need Cracked Stone Bricks. Or do you mean Lets Play? And if so, what quest needs them?[DOUBLEPOST=1405802208][/DOUBLEPOST]
You have to "smack" the qds with the quest selected.
i have done that, and that mushroom thing pops up on the qds, still nothing has happend. ugh!:p

Summit

Jul 29, 2019
By LP you mean Life Points right? Because the Blood Altar does not need Cracked Stone Bricks. Or do you mean Lets Play? And if so, what quest needs them?.
I meant Let's Play and you have to CRAFT 1 cracked seared bricks for the Tinkerer quest in the Bragging Rights section. There is no recipe in NEI and I tried the Tinker's chisel and cannot find a way to make them with that either.

PokeMaserJ

Jul 29, 2019
I meant Let's Play and you have to CRAFT 1 cracked seared bricks for the Tinkerer quest in the Bragging Rights section. There is no recipe in NEI and I tried the Tinker's chisel and cannot find a way to make them with that either.
Can you not use the Chisel? From Tinkers Construct? Sorry, coming back to it I see you said you couldn't. Just checked so I was going to update... sorry[DOUBLEPOST=1405805233][/DOUBLEPOST]
i have done that, and that mushroom thing pops up on the qds, still nothing has happend. ugh!:p
Does that quest HAVE to be done by QDS? I know there is a quest that has to be done that way. I just thought of something... what kind of wood are you using? Maybe the quest isn't accepting ALL the kinds of wood there are.

Last edited:

PokeMaserJ

Jul 29, 2019
Did you turn in the Hopper? This is the first encounter of a multiple quest. You have to turn in the wood and turn in the hopper from manual sumit.

epicburn01

Jul 29, 2019
In the quest 'Industrial Upgrades' (Bees and Trees), one of the requirements requires that you obtain a Desert Emulation Upgrade. Although NEI shows a recipe, it cannot be crafted. Not sure if it is a bug with AS or Gendustry. I am using version 3.1.1.

rockitdog

Jul 29, 2019
i opened the modpack for the first time and the Home Sweet Home maps are not there. I tried installing the backups but they dont show up.

JmzLost

Jul 29, 2019
In the quest 'Industrial Upgrades' (Bees and Trees), one of the requirements requires that you obtain a Desert Emulation Upgrade. Although NEI shows a recipe, it cannot be crafted. Not sure if it is a bug with AS or Gendustry. I am using version 3.1.1.

When you look at the recipe in NEI, mouse over every square in the crafting grid. Some texture packs have no texture for one of the items you need.

Reactions: AlwaysGoofingOff

Godel

Jul 29, 2019
Crash every time I try to get into my world
http://pastebin.com/aVjxMLSs

Always back up your world before making edits with MCEdit.

It appears that your issue is being caused by an AE block or part of your AE system. Try opening the map in MCEdit and deleting your ME Controller at least to see if that lets you load the map. If not, your only bet will be to wait for someone who knows more about that particular crash and why it happened/happens or rolling back to a back up.

Luckly, AS does ship with Aroma backup, and hopefully you've had it making backs ups for you.

edit: Oh wait it's disabled in recent versions for some reason, or at least on the server it is anyways...hmm.

tggt00

Jul 29, 2019
Always back up your world before making edits with MCEdit.

It appears that your issue is being caused by an AE block or part of your AE system. Try opening the map in MCEdit and deleting your ME Controller at least to see if that lets you load the map. If not, your only bet will be to wait for someone who knows more about that particular crash and why it happened/happens or rolling back to a back up.

Luckly, AS does ship with Aroma backup, and hopefully you've had it making backs ups for you.

edit: Oh wait it's disabled in recent versions for some reason, or at least on the server it is anyways...hmm.

Well it turns out after few tries to get in it now works, thanks for the help anyway!
But this crash just happens every once in a while, just need to try a few times until it works, my bet that it's just because my world is laggy and I have too much stuff and well.. crappy computer, so there's nothing I can do about it currently..

Vapor

Jul 21, 2014
Minor bug, though it might just be me.
Ever since the change in spawn egg generation (from craft grid to blood magic alchemy), there's an order of unlock oops; while I can probably get started with blood magic and thaumcraft before I unlock access to 'Yer A Wizard, Steve!', the quest 'The Pastoral Life' is basically calling for me to play with blood magic, to make the spawn eggs, before I unlock the section of the quest book for magic itself... probably just, as I implied, an oops in unlock order due to the change in spawn egg creation... and the quest is a side one, so it shouldn't be direly in my way.

L3wis

Jul 29, 2019
Not sure if this is an AS bug or a TE bug, but adjacent fluiducts that were originally carrying different materials but are now empty will connect with each other. It only happens when the world reloads after I close the game.

The game must be loading them wrong and automatically connecting them because they are both empty.

pjfranke

Jul 29, 2019
.... adjacent fluiducts...will connect with each other.

(snip)

AFAIK, that is completely normal behavior for fluiducts. You need to use microblock covers or panels between adjacent fluiducts or itemducts to prevent them from connecting. I think I'm forgetting another type of panel/cover we have available, unless I'm thinking of Buildcraft covers, in which case that's all we have.

Godel

Jul 29, 2019
So I was trying to set up an AE P2P tunnel for power. I couldn't seem to attune the P2P to be set to transfer BC compatible power. Normally you would right click a P2P tunnel with an item/pipe and it sets it to transfer liquid, power, or items. However, it seems that the exclusion of BC has lead to not being able to set the P2P tunnel to transfer power because we have no power pipes. Conduits and rednet energy cables, which are the only MJ compatible powerlines in AS don't work.

Is there something I'm missing to be able to make a P2P tunnel do power? Or is this feature broken due to no BC? Even though it SHOULD work with conduits regardless...

Status
Not open for further replies.