Unsupported Agrarian Skies: Hardcore Quest Bug Reporting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deimos56

Jul 29, 2019
Version: 3.00, but Recommended version displayed issue as well before I switched.

Usage of Bonemeal (possibly attempting to let them grow naturally- have not yet checked that) on Spruce and Birch saplings causes displayed name of sapling to switch between the sapling in question and oak sapling, but does not cause them to grow. Only alterations to pack have been keybinding settings.

Edit: Allowing a spruce sapling to 'grow' naturally had the same result. Bizarre.
EditEdit: Before and After pictures.
15b54a8dd9.jpg

b95cfc7454.jpg

Last edited:

Kit Little

Jul 29, 2019
In multiplayer when the server crashes or restarts the quest books restart and its really annoying so can you fix that?

ThatR3dstoneGuy

Jul 29, 2019
So my launcher was set to 2.1.9 to default (recommended I'm assuming). I changed it to 3.1.0 and that still wouldn't launch.

Code:
[17:52:03] [INFO] MinecraftLauncherNew.syncAssets:235: Syncing Assets:
[17:52:07] [INFO] MinecraftLauncherNew.launchMinecraft:71: Java Path: C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.7.0_11\bin\javaw.exe
[17:52:07] [INFO] MinecraftLauncherNew.launchMinecraft:72: Pack: Agrarian Skies: Hardcore Quest 1.6.4
[17:52:07] [INFO] MinecraftLauncherNew.setMemory:218: Setting MinMemory to 256
[17:52:07] [INFO] MinecraftLauncherNew.setMemory:220: Setting MaxMemory to 1024
[17:52:07] [INFO] MinecraftLauncherNew.launchMinecraft:94: Defaulting PermSize to 256m
Jun 25, 2014 5:52:08 PM net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LogWrapper log
INFO: Loading tweak class name cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLTweaker
INFO: Using primary tweak class name cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLTweaker
INFO: Calling tweak class cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLTweaker
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/google/common/collect/Lists
        at cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLTweaker.acceptOptions(FMLTweaker.java:52)
        at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:110)
        at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:27)
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.google.common.collect.Lists
        at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java:366)
        at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java:355)
        at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
        at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:354)
        at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:423)
        at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Launcher.java:308)
        at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:356)
        ... 3 more

QQXV

Jul 29, 2019
When I open my game to LAN my brother (on a computer enxt to me) goes to multiplayer and waits for the LAN server to appear, but it never does.

You need to add a firewall exception for Minecraft. If you're running Windows, go to Settings > Control Panel > System and Security > Allow an app through Windows Firewall and add an exception for the FTB Launcher.

Your antivirus software may also have a firewall component; the steps for this will depend on what software you're running, but you should be able to find them in the antivirus help pages.

MILK

Jul 29, 2019
Ok, I know people have posted about this earlier in this, but I never really saw an answer.

I've tried soooo many times in every possible way to craft a leadstone jetpack in the quest "Up up and away .. splat" Under "Steel Powered Flight" , but no matter what I craft it in(AE, Vanilla, Tinker's, etc...) the quest will not register that I have completed it. Please help. Its going to bug me so much :p.

Oh and if it has been posted somewhere, please either quote them or tell me where it is. Thanks :)

QQXV

Jul 29, 2019
Ok, I know people have posted about this earlier in this, but I never really saw an answer.

I've tried soooo many times in every possible way to craft a leadstone jetpack in the quest "Up up and away .. splat" Under "Steel Powered Flight" , but no matter what I craft it in(AE, Vanilla, Tinker's, etc...) the quest will not register that I have completed it. Please help. Its going to bug me so much :p.

Oh and if it has been posted somewhere, please either quote them or tell me where it is. Thanks :)

/hqm edit

Use the book you get to set the quest to complete. Don't cheat.

For some strange reason I get a crash as soon as I try to load a map or join a server. Details at http://pastebin.com/bPVg60Wt

Try reinstalling the modpack. Make sure to back up your saves first.

For future reference, what you posted was a Forge log. To find the crash report, open the "crash-reports" folder and grab the most recently created file.

Kik

Jul 29, 2019

The jetpack solution has something to do with changing the particles of the jetpack... Haven't done the quest myself so, will try to find actual post I read the solution on. Give me a few.

Found it, post # 2133.

PiggyWhiskey

Jul 29, 2019
/hqm edit
Use the book you get to set the quest to complete. Don't cheat..
Telling them to not cheat yet using a command to cheat is a bit silly.
Also if you research your answer you'd find that it needs to be crafted with particles.

TehRiehlDeal

Jul 29, 2019
Just updated to 3.1.1 and downloaded the server files and loaded into the new map, and the platform doesn't generate and I fall into the void and die. This happens even in single player. I'm sure this must be a bug of some sort. Please help.

DaBog

Jul 29, 2019
Im having an end of stream error and im unable to join my server. I was working with bees and the server became unresponsive. I was unable to interact with any blocks and i ended up getting kicked out. I restarted the server, but i havent been able to log back in. I keep getting an end of stream error. When i enter the stop command from the terminal it takes about 3 min before the server stops. It occurred in 2.1.9, but updating to 3.1.1 hasent helped. I have started the server with a new world and it runs just fine so it seems to be an issue with the world. Im attaching the server log. I would really appreciate if someone could take a look and see if they can find the issue. -Thanks
I couldnt attach the entire log so i started after all the mods were successfully loaded.
Line 720:end of stream
http://pastebin.com/8pnM6TeH

3200sprint

Jul 29, 2019
Not a bug, though something that could potentially be very helpful, with the Hardcore Questing mode, possibly show the NBT data where possible?

Specifically as linked in the picture for the 'Magical Essence Stockpile', i worked out some of the phials but 2 of them i can't quite determine just from looking at the image.

http://puu.sh/9JkKG/f9586a6763.jpg
Looks like you have instrumentum and sensus done, the remaining 3 types that you need are herba, granum and venenum

AirBreather

Jul 29, 2019
Single-player client crashed in single-player 3.1.1 when opening a Reward Bag. Unfortunately, I could not reproduce this after restarting the client: I still had the reward bag and it opened just fine on the second attempt (I would have provided my world save otherwise).

Crash report: http://pastebin.com/G4tuMa0J

I believe the Reward Bag was "Basic" -- the successful open was "Not So Good", yielding 1 Paper.

Perhaps of note, the crash occurred in the same session where my world was upgraded to version 3.1.1 from 2.1.9.

Update: The NullReferenceException appears to occur here.

Last edited:

Blisslen

Jul 29, 2019
In 3.0.1, I had seen the quest for killing 100 hostile mobs under the "Bragging Rights" section. I went to kill 100 angry zombies out of my AutoSpawner, and after killing a bunch of them, I checked the quest book again. The killing hostile mobs quest was gone, and a new quest for killing passive mobs had appeared, and had been completed. Also, I had trouble using cactus in TiCon, and saw posts saying that the Hunger Overhaul cactuses don't work w/ TiCon, and I was wondering if that could be fixed, or if you just have to cheat in some cactus shards.

monsen

Jul 29, 2019
Similar problem to Blisslen right above here, but on the recommended 3.1.1.
I started the 'Mob War' quest under bragging rights, but after reaching 76% complete, it got stuck, didn't increase no matter how many hostile mobs I killed. Tried logging out and back in, and then the Mob War quest was hidden again, and instead Passive Slaughter was both unlocked and completed (Which is not correct). Also, I cannot seem to reactivate 'Mob War' (Tried using the editor book to uncomplete 'Monster Hunter' and complete it again, but 'Mob War' didn't reappear)
(Edit: Using the edit book to uncomplete Passive Slaughter made passive slaughter disappear, and Mob War to appear again)

Another test in another map also showed weird behaviour of the counter for Mob War. It went up by four for each mob I killed. I got the full quest completed (supposed to be 100 mobs) by killing less than 30.
In yet another test, it got stuck on 1 after killing 1 mob, and logging in/out gave me the same result as described in the above paragraph, with Passive Slaughter completed even if I haven't seen, let alone killed a single passive mob in this map.

Also still doesn't seem to be a way to complete 'Tinkerer', since there still isn't a recipe for the 'Cracked Seared Bricks' item. Since it is a crafting task, I don't see any other weird methods of getting them as a possible solution either.

Thanks for the Agrarian Skies modpack though. Me and my friends had a blast playing this (Completed it under 2.1.9, but now want to follow up with the additional stuff added from 3.x)

Last edited:

toxicmeltdown

Jul 29, 2019
Just a heads up guys, if you use the new auto-packager with a JABBA barrel as the input (left side) your client/server will crash and you will need to either use McEdit to remove the auto-packager OR use aroma backup. i hope this helps.

Ticking tile entity
java.lang.RuntimeException: [JABBA] Tried to decr the stack size of the input slot
at mcp.mobius.betterbarrels.common.blocks.StorageLocal.func_70298_a(StorageLocal.java:303)
at mcp.mobius.betterbarrels.common.blocks.TileEntityBarrel.func_70298_a(TileEntityBarrel.java:598)
at org.mcupdater.autopackager.TilePackager.tryCraft(TilePackager.java:102)
at org.mcupdater.autopackager.TilePackager.func_70316_g(TilePackager.java:40)

Attachments

• crash-2014-06-26_14.30.57-server.txt
    37.4 KB · Views: 58

NJM1564

Jul 29, 2019
Just a heads up guys, if you use the new auto-packager with a JABBA barrel as the input (left side) your client/server will crash and you will need to either use McEdit to remove the auto-packager OR use aroma backup. i hope this helps.

That's not a bug but a feature. Cause jaded.
Just kidding.
Or am I. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.