Unsupported Agrarian Skies: Hardcore Quest Bug Reporting

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 38496

...apparently Aroma hasn't been backing up my server properly, which just caused us to lose two weeks of work. Any ideas on what happened?

D

Deleted member 38496

As far as I can tell the last backup was a couple weeks ago. It apparently just randomly stopped making new ones. That might have been around the time 2.19 came out, so maybe that's the issue?

Jadedcat

Jul 29, 2019
As far as I can tell the last backup was a couple weeks ago. It apparently just randomly stopped making new ones. That might have been around the time 2.19 came out, so maybe that's the issue?

In 2.1.9 the backup mod was disabled on servers. Server owners needed to turn it back on if they wanted to use it. A lot of server admins were having too many backups filling up their storage space.

D

Deleted member 38496

In 2.1.9 the backup mod was disabled on servers. Server owners needed to turn it back on if they wanted to use it. A lot of server admins were having too many backups filling up their storage space.
How do I enable it again?

alfrednachos

Jul 29, 2019
I downloaded Agrarian Skies and have no issues with the modpack itself. But for some reason, there is no map. Home Sweet Home doesn't come preinstalled, so whenever I create a new world I just fall to my death. I tried to download it using the map option in the FTB Launcher, and when I do that a folder appears in my saves folder titled "Home Sweet Home" or, on the second attempt, "Home Sweet Home T" Yet, all this folder contains is a single file titled "version" which just contains the number "1" when I open it in a plain text editor. I play on a mac. Any assistance would be appreciated.

LordSlyFox

Jul 29, 2019
I downloaded Agrarian Skies and have no issues with the modpack itself. But for some reason, there is no map. Home Sweet Home doesn't come preinstalled, so whenever I create a new world I just fall to my death. I tried to download it using the map option in the FTB Launcher, and when I do that a folder appears in my saves folder titled "Home Sweet Home" or, on the second attempt, "Home Sweet Home T" Yet, all this folder contains is a single file titled "version" which just contains the number "1" when I open it in a plain text editor. I play on a mac. Any assistance would be appreciated.
This has been discussed in earlier pages.. But you have to download of the site, since the ones on the ftb maps tab dont work for some users.

nosterp

Jul 29, 2019
I'm not sure if you can quite count this as a bug, but could you make it so that the forestry machines only use power when they are running because it is annoying that they just constantly suck up power

Blisslen

Jul 29, 2019
In 3.0.1, I had seen the quest for killing 100 hostile mobs under the "Bragging Rights" section. I went to kill 100 angry zombies out of my AutoSpawner, and after killing a bunch of them, I checked the quest book again. The killing hostile mobs quest was gone, and a new quest for killing passive mobs had appeared, and had been completed. Also, I had trouble using cactus in TiCon, and saw posts saying that the Hunger Overhaul cactuses don't work w/ TiCon, and I was wondering if that could be fixed, or if you just have to cheat in some cactus shards. Finally, just really a question about whether or not you're going to make unassigned QDS void items/ liquids, as I've been using them to easily replace void pipes.

Yosomith

Jul 29, 2019
I'm getting strange lag with version 3.0.1, only added mod is Spice of Life just for the HUD elements. What is happening is I'm using magnet mode (cheating yes I know, how shocking) and sometimes all I can hear is a continuous sound of picking up items happening very rapidly and I'm unable to open chests, drop items, harvest blocks or do basically anything besides walking around. This occurs periodically and sometimes for as long as 2 minutes, last time it did it was around the time of a backup message, though I'm unsure if it's related. Any ideas?

Edit: Just did it then with no server backup message, turned off magnet mode to test that.

Konclan

Jul 29, 2019
Playing agrarian skies and I noticed that you cant craft cracked stone, however, when i tried to auto-complete the quest it deleted it entirely and i cant seem to find a way to get it back, one suggestion i would put into the Op Quest Book is to be able to auto-turn in separate items instead of the whole quest

Jadedcat

Jul 29, 2019

Updated:
HQM - fixes detection crash
JABBA
Ex Nihilo
TiCToolTips
WailaHarvestability
AutoPackager

Fixed typos.

D

Deleted member 38496

When will the versions past 2.19 be uploaded for Creeperhost servers?

Status
Not open for further replies.