Unsupported Agrarian Skies: Hardcore Quest Bug Reporting

Status
Not open for further replies.

PiggyWhiskey

Jul 29, 2019
Hi I just upgraded Agrarian skies server and client to v3.0.1 and get the following error message:
Forge Mod Loader had found ID mismatches Complete details are in the log file
ID 20424 from Mod Exaliquo is missing.

Any ideas.... in mean time gonna try a re-install.

cheers
Condor
I received the same for my SSP world.
AFAIK it's from a mess up last version.
Should be perfectly fine to continue and the worst would be random hammers going missing.

Condor

Jul 29, 2019
Ta for the reply. Unfortunately is says 'You cannot connect to this server" and only has a Done button which takes you back to main screen.

Condor

Jul 29, 2019
That's all it says. Yes whitelist is set and my char name is in the text file. Just reverted to the 2.1.9 server and it works fine.

Condor

Jul 29, 2019
No worries I must have something built in game with an ID that's no longer valid. Will run 2.1.9 for now, until I figure out what item has/had ID 20424 from Mod Exaliquo

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
Hi I just upgraded Agrarian skies server and client to v3.0.1 and get the following error message:
Forge Mod Loader had found ID mismatches Complete details are in the log file
ID 20424 from Mod Exaliquo is missing.

Any ideas.... in mean time gonna try a re-install.

cheers
Condor

first post said:
DO NOT POST THE FOLLOWING:
  • ID Mismatches - I saw them. I checked them. And they are just a mod author changing code slab.limestone and limestone.slab are the same thing but if the mod author swaps them around FML will say "mismatched IDs" Backup your world and keep going.

heulboje21

Jul 29, 2019
Hey,
today I played a little Agrarian Skies, version 3.0.1, and builded myself some Demon Summoning Place, fancy with paved blackstone and bloodstone. But then I decided to place some seared stone, and the game crashed, as I clicked a paved Blackstone with some seared stone. After the crash I tried to join the world again, but the game crashed again. I had a mod called "Better chests"(by arome1997) installed, but I tried to join the world again with a new installed version of agrarian skies, but still didn't work, so it cant be the mod. I added my crash reports too, that might help.
Hopefully you can help me to play again, and my english isn't so bad that you can't read it.

sincerly heulboje

Attachments

• crash-2014-06-21_17.52.02-client.txt
    31 KB · Views: 56
  • crash-2014-06-21_17.49.58-server.txt
    23.9 KB · Views: 58
  • crash-2014-06-21_17.48.01-client.txt
    43.6 KB · Views: 51

LordSlyFox

Jul 29, 2019
Hey,
today I played a little Agrarian Skies, version 3.0.1, and builded myself some Demon Summoning Place, fancy with paved blackstone and bloodstone. But then I decided to place some seared stone, and the game crashed, as I clicked a paved Blackstone with some seared stone. After the crash I tried to join the world again, but the game crashed again. I had a mod called "Better chests"(by arome1997) installed, but I tried to join the world again with a new installed version of agrarian skies, but still didn't work, so it cant be the mod. I added my crash reports too, that might help.
Hopefully you can help me to play again, and my english isn't so bad that you can't read it.

sincerly heulboje
You added a extra mod? Never a good thing :p Anyways one thing I've known with better chests is that it sometimes isnt compatible with other mods, but you also tryed with a fresh installed version so that cant be it like you said, are you sure you dont have anything else at all in the pack? Like optifine even?

MADodds

Jul 29, 2019
Not a big deal or if anyone else is getting this... but i crafted the chisel from Ticon, and when i right click it, it goes through the eating animation ... and with use it leveled up to have bane of arthropods and sharpness instead of the tool modifiers i would have expected... it still preforms its primary function of chiseling blocks, so I am not worried...

unknown zombie

Jan 31, 2013
Florida
Not a big deal or if anyone else is getting this... but i crafted the chisel from Ticon, and when i right click it, it goes through the eating animation ... and with use it leveled up to have bane of arthropods and sharpness instead of the tool modifiers i would have expected... it still preforms its primary function of chiseling blocks, so I am not worried...
I was confused about this at first too, until I realized that the eating animation was because you were "charging up" the chisel to transform the block you were pointing your crosshairs at.

(In other words, you can chisel blocks in the world, not just the crafting grid)

MADodds

Jul 29, 2019
I was confused about this at first too, until I realized that the eating animation was because you were "charging up" the chisel to transform the block you were pointing your crosshairs at.

(In other words, you can chisel blocks in the world, not just the crafting grid)

Wait... you can use the chisel in the crafting grid... this just opened up a whole new world of blocks

Edit: Just kidding... but thanks for the reply.. still curious about the modifiers tho..

Last edited:

PiggyWhiskey

Jul 29, 2019
Wait... you can use the chisel in the crafting grid... this just opened up a whole new world of blocks

Edit: Just kidding... but thanks for the reply.. still curious about the modifiers tho..
Wait, you can use the chisel in the world?[DOUBLEPOST=1403375513][/DOUBLEPOST]
I have a smp world and there is no recipe for creating any spawn eggs chickens or any thing I have not changed anything
There is a recipe. It's using Blood Magic now.[DOUBLEPOST=1403375621][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey,

sincerly heulboje

When you did a fresh install did you completely delete the AgrarianSkies folder? And then reinstall.
Otherwise some parts may remain behind. :p

heulboje21

Jul 29, 2019
You added a extra mod? Never a good thing :p Anyways one thing I've known with better chests is that it sometimes isnt compatible with other mods, but you also tryed with a fresh installed version so that cant be it like you said, are you sure you dont have anything else at all in the pack? Like optifine even?

I deleted the whole agrarian skies folder, re-installed, dragged the world into the new ordner, and then tried to launch, agrarian skies, crashed. And I played agrarian skies a long time with better chest without any bug. As I said, the game crashed in exactly that moment I clicked on the paved blackstone with my seared stone.

PiggyWhiskey

Jul 29, 2019
I deleted the whole agrarian skies folder, re-installed, dragged the world into the new ordner, and then tried to launch, agrarian skies, crashed. And I played agrarian skies a long time with better chest without any bug. As I said, the game crashed in exactly that moment I clicked on the paved blackstone with my seared stone.
Rather than keep the save. Try the exact same thing in a fresh install. In a New map.

This will eliminate a possible corrupt world.

Superdrew

Jul 29, 2019
The quest where you have to craft a leadstone jet pack isn't working for me. No matter how many times I craft it, it isn't completing the quest.

PiggyWhiskey

Jul 29, 2019
The quest where you have to craft a leadstone jet pack isn't working for me. No matter how many times I craft it, it isn't completing the quest.
Perhaps you could read over the last few pages before posting a bug.
It's been stated quite a few times already.
But to keep the information going, craft the jet pack with particles.

Edit: spelling

Meabonrd

Jul 29, 2019
AFAIK Taiga Grass doesn't have a different block from the Vanilla Grass (Different colour)[DOUBLEPOST=1403340438][/DOUBLEPOST]
1. Is it surrounded by dirt?
2. Is it completely dark? (Light "burns" the Cursed Earth away)[/quote]

Yes it is completely Dark I Red the light levels in the spawner and it is reading 0. and the cursed earth is surrounded by dirt on 3 sides because of the fashion of mob spawner I am using. I know that Sun light will kill Cursed earth so I am using Redstone lamps to light in side to stop spawning just in case i need to do work in the spawner. but i am thinking of starting over with my mob spawner i don't like the way this one works and I know there are better spawner designs out there. but if you would like to see my spawner i can upload an image of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.