Unsupported Agrarian Skies: Hardcore Quest Bug Reporting

Status
Not open for further replies.

redemption15

Jul 29, 2019
BTW, bad news - I can't get a working 1.6.4 build environment, so I can't build/test a fix for this. I'm hoping that the new era of gradle is one of magic unicorns and rainbows, because the slog I've just done trying to get 1.6.4 up and running was extrordinarily terrible. MCPC+ doesn't know what Material.wood is. I just don't even...

Shoot, hop on my server. We can get that crash for you in no time flat. :p

I can also set up a test server or do testing for you if you want to shoot me a jar file.

Geech6

Jul 29, 2019
Has anyone tried to make steel in 2.1.6.... I've made 1 ingot in half an hour, and its been 3 hours since I made that ingot... The ingot in the high furnace is stuck at 3/4 heated, anyone know what's changed in this version from 2.1.2, it worked before we updated our server.

D

Deleted member 38496

Has anyone tried to make steel in 2.1.6.... I've made 1 ingot in half an hour, and its been 3 hours since I made that ingot... The ingot in the high furnace is stuck at 3/4 heated, anyone know what's changed in this version from 2.1.2, it worked before we updated our server.
Works fine for me.

NegaNote

Jul 29, 2019
Make sure your High Oven is high enough. SInce 2.1.2, it's changed so that the Oven needs to be at least 5 blocks tall to melt iron into steel.

Reactions: Geech6

vockleya

Jul 29, 2019
I'm having some issues with a few of the quests in the book. I have the items necessary for completion of the quest in my inventory, but the quest doesn't auto-complete, and there isn't a manual submit button to consume the items. I'm getting stuck on Fluid Management, Never Again, and Bee Automation. My progress is pretty much stopped until I can figure out how to submit these quests. I'm on a single player world in version 2.1.6, and have just re-downloaded the modpack to make sure nothing was wrong with my download. Any ideas?

Edit: This seems to be happening with a number of the item crafting quests. It doesn't seem to detect that I have the proper items in my inventory.

Last edited:

PiggyWhiskey

Jul 29, 2019
I'm having some issues with a few of the quests in the book. I have the items necessary for completion of the quest in my inventory, but the quest doesn't auto-complete, and there isn't a manual submit button to consume the items. I'm getting stuck on Fluid Management, Never Again, and Bee Automation. My progress is pretty much stopped until I can figure out how to submit these quests. I'm on a single player world in version 2.1.6, and have just re-downloaded the modpack to make sure nothing was wrong with my download. Any ideas?

Edit: This seems to be happening with a number of the item crafting quests. It doesn't seem to detect that I have the proper items in my inventory.

It doesn't detect the items in the inventory. It detects the actual crafting of them.
If you use AE to craft them it won't pick up.
You'll need to manually craft it. From either the AE Crafting Terminal or normal crafting table.

vockleya

Jul 29, 2019
It doesn't detect the items in the inventory. It detects the actual crafting of them.
If you use AE to craft them it won't pick up.
You'll need to manually craft it. From either the AE Crafting Terminal or normal crafting table.

Thanks. I didn't realize that was how it worked. Good to know.

Raimon93

Jul 29, 2019
in version 2.1.6, i tried add molten invar whitelisted fluidduct. but instead of invar i get Glue? this a bug in the modpack or just only me

Last edited:

Gimply Goose

Jul 29, 2019

Use the command "/hqm edit <playername> to get the op-version of your quest book. A lot of the time just opening up the cheat book can fix any quest issues you are having. If not you can use that book to manually fix the quests you are having issues with.

StratusNightstar

Jul 29, 2019
Not sure if this has been discussed before but, the recipe for Potato Cakes will not run in a cyclic assembler for some reason. The blue recipe page is in there and correct, and the skillet is in the assembler along with butter, potatoes, and onions. I setup an automated farm to make a "Hearty Breakfast" and this is one of my main issues with it at the moment. All the other ingredients are getting to the final Assembler but that one.

Kik

Jul 29, 2019
@StratusNightstar That's a known issue Stratus. As I understood it, it has something to do with how cyclic assemblers don't differentiate between the individual veggies in the whole .listallveggies subgroup of the food mod and uses the same one for both entries of the recipe. Haven't read of a fix to date.

Reactions: StratusNightstar

StratusNightstar

Jul 29, 2019
@StratusNightstar That's a known issue Stratus. As I understood it, it has something to do with how cyclic assemblers don't differentiate between the individual veggies in the whole .listallveggies subgroup of the food mod and uses the same one for both entries of the recipe. Haven't read of a fix to date.
Crap! Oh well I'll have to just do that one manually for now.

pjfranke

Jul 29, 2019
Somehow i cannot mine nether ores or cobalt or anything like that with an alumite pickaxe... is that intendet?

edit: actual some nether ores are minable (but sulfur doesnt work) and cobalt doesnt work as well

Copied from my post in another thread, plus a few edits. I gave myself the below picks and ores in creative mode, and did some testing:
Just copied my save into the 2.1.6 download I've been ignoring, and tested for you, myself, any anyone else who cares.

Alumite pickaxe head, nether ores mining results:

Yes:
Netherrack
Ardite
Lapis
Lead
Gold
Coal
Ferrous
Redstone
Tin
Quartz (dropped quartz crystals)

No:
Salt
Rutile
Cobalt
Sulfur

Vanilla quartz dropped the items, everything else dropped the ore block. Silk touch is still useful, as you'll get more and consistent output by pulverizing the quartz, rather than the varying drops from a pick.

Further tests on the above "No" ores and ardite ore, with various picks:

Thaumium: no
Obsidian: no (YES Ardite ore)
Ardite: ONLY mines cobalt ore
Flux-Infused: no salt/rutile/sulfur (YES cobalt, ardite)
Cobalt: yes
Bound Pickaxe: yes
Pickaxe of the Core: yes
Manyullyn: yes

So, seems we need to make an obsidian OR alumite pickaxe head, then use that to mine Ardite to make an Ardite head. Use that to mine Cobalt, then make a Manyullyn pickaxe head. THEN we can mine sulfur ore for reactors and pyrotheum blend, plus I guess titanium ore and nether salt. Isn't salt free though? o_O

a reply, and my followup...
Yes, you'll need a level 6 pick for all ores.
Also, I just posted v2.1.6 test results...it's certainly not ALL ores, and not two levels either. It's really only 4, two useful ones, and they're not at the same level either. Sulfur (and salt, and rutile) needs manyullum, which needs cobalt, which needs ardite/Flux-Infused, which needs alumite/obsidian/Flux-Infused. Horray staging!

I assume sulfur ore because it gets you so much sulfur, which allows for lots of yellorium dust for a reactor. Cobalt is 1 level down so you can actually mine it, to make manyullum, to get the sulfur ore.

MirrorImage

Jul 29, 2019
Just had a crash while trying to build a High Oven overtop of a Deep Tank. The High Oven had 2 molten iron in it, but I was trying to figure out why I couldn't use ducts and faucets to drain into the deep tank. I can recreate the issue with an empty oven however.

The Deep Tank was 5x5x3, and the High Oven was 3x3x4 centered on the glass of the Deep Tank. I had the High Oven Controller on the second row middle and was moving one of the ducts to the left face of the High Oven, at first row middle. After that, I destroyed the Deep Tank block below it and placed another duct on top row middle of the side (following the directions of the Steelworks book as best as I could). Almost immediately after placing the duct on the Deep Tank, the game hard crashed to desktop. Reloading the world continues to crash it.

This issue is recreateable consistently, as I was just able to using creative mode on a fresh save, twice. I first built a Deep Tank (5x5x3) with no ducts anywhere, then likewise built a High Oven (4x4x3) on top of it. Both structures showed up as valid. I then removed the bottom middle block from the left side of the High Oven (relative to the controller) and replaced it with a duct (small hole facing outwards), then replaced the top middle block of the side of the Deep Tank and placed a duct on it (small hole facing upwards). The game immediately crashed again. Trying again but without placing the duct in the High Oven, the game immediately crashed again after placing the duct.

I think I saw someone else post this back on page 83 as well, but didn't provide much detail about it. After reading item descriptions properly (should be using Drains apparently - would explain why I couldn't get the faucet to work), what it really appears to be is that placing an Scorched Duct as a block in a Deep Tank causes the server to crash on tick.
Crash Report attached:

Code:
---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// Would you like a cupcake?
Time: 5/29/14 7:09 AM
Description: Ticking tile entity
java.lang.ClassCastException: tsteelworks.blocks.logic.DeepTankLogic cannot be cast to tsteelworks.blocks.logic.HighOvenLogic
  at tsteelworks.blocks.logic.HighOvenDuctLogic.getHighOvenController(HighOvenDuctLogic.java:179)
  at tsteelworks.blocks.logic.HighOvenDuctLogic.getOutputInventory(HighOvenDuctLogic.java:430)
  at tsteelworks.blocks.logic.HighOvenDuctLogic.insertItemToInventory(HighOvenDuctLogic.java:204)
  at tsteelworks.blocks.logic.HighOvenDuctLogic.updateDuct(HighOvenDuctLogic.java:95)
  at tsteelworks.blocks.logic.HighOvenDuctLogic.func_70316_g(HighOvenDuctLogic.java:77)
  at net.minecraft.world.World.func_72939_s(World.java:2209)
  at net.minecraft.world.WorldServer.func_72939_s(WorldServer.java:550)
  at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71190_q(MinecraftServer.java:668)
  at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71217_p(MinecraftServer.java:587)
  at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer.func_71217_p(IntegratedServer.java:129)
  at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:484)
  at net.minecraft.server.ThreadMinecraftServer.run(SourceFile:583)
A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-- Head --
Stacktrace:
  at tsteelworks.blocks.logic.HighOvenDuctLogic.getHighOvenController(HighOvenDuctLogic.java:179)
  at tsteelworks.blocks.logic.HighOvenDuctLogic.getOutputInventory(HighOvenDuctLogic.java:430)
  at tsteelworks.blocks.logic.HighOvenDuctLogic.insertItemToInventory(HighOvenDuctLogic.java:204)
  at tsteelworks.blocks.logic.HighOvenDuctLogic.updateDuct(HighOvenDuctLogic.java:95)
  at tsteelworks.blocks.logic.HighOvenDuctLogic.func_70316_g(HighOvenDuctLogic.java:77)
-- Tile entity being ticked --
Details:
  Name: TSteelworks.HighOvenDuct // tsteelworks.blocks.logic.HighOvenDuctLogic
  Block type: ID #1227 (tile.HighOven // tsteelworks.blocks.HighOvenBlock)
  Block data value: 12 / 0xC / 0b1100
  Block location: World: (-1119,71,1359), Chunk: (at 1,4,15 in -70,84; contains blocks -1120,0,1344 to -1105,255,1359), Region: (-3,2; contains chunks -96,64 to -65,95, blocks -1536,0,1024 to -1025,255,1535)
  Actual block type: ID #1227 (tile.HighOven // tsteelworks.blocks.HighOvenBlock)
  Actual block data value: 12 / 0xC / 0b1100
Stacktrace:
  at net.minecraft.world.World.func_72939_s(World.java:2209)
  at net.minecraft.world.WorldServer.func_72939_s(WorldServer.java:550)
-- Affected level --
Details:
  Level name: Flat Platform T
  All players: 1 total; [EntityPlayerMP['MirrorImageQS'/4, l='Flat Platform T', x=-1117.83, y=72.00, z=1359.47]]
  Chunk stats: ServerChunkCache: 1066 Drop: 0
  Level seed: 3922357017991451086
  Level generator: ID 00 - default, ver 1. Features enabled: true
  Level generator options:
  Level spawn location: World: (1033,64,-546), Chunk: (at 9,4,14 in 64,-35; contains blocks 1024,0,-560 to 1039,255,-545), Region: (2,-2; contains chunks 64,-64 to 95,-33, blocks 1024,0,-1024 to 1535,255,-513)
  Level time: 970599 game time, 1577600 day time
  Level dimension: 0
  Level storage version: 0x04ABD - Anvil
  Level weather: Rain time: 128473 (now: false), thunder time: 1255 (now: false)
  Level game mode: Game mode: survival (ID 0). Hardcore: false. Cheats: true
Stacktrace:
  at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71190_q(MinecraftServer.java:668)
  at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71217_p(MinecraftServer.java:587)
  at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer.func_71217_p(IntegratedServer.java:129)
  at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:484)
  at net.minecraft.server.ThreadMinecraftServer.run(SourceFile:583)
-- System Details --
Details:
  Minecraft Version: 1.6.4
  Operating System: Windows 7 (amd64) version 6.1
  Java Version: 1.7.0_45, Oracle Corporation
  Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
  Memory: 321193840 bytes (306 MB) / 652365824 bytes (622 MB) up to 10667687936 bytes (10173 MB)
  JVM Flags: 7 total; -Xms256M -Xmx10240M -XX:PermSize=256m -XX:+UseParNewGC -XX:+UseConcMarkSweepGC -XX:+CICompilerCountPerCPU -XX:+TieredCompilation
  AABB Pool Size: 136 (7616 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 136 (7616 bytes; 0 MB) used
  Suspicious classes: FML and Forge are installed
  IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 3, tallocated: 63
  FML: MCP v8.11 FML v6.4.49.965 Minecraft Forge 9.11.1.965 103 mods loaded, 103 mods active
  mcp{8.09} [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
  FML{6.4.49.965} [Forge Mod Loader] (minecraftforge-9.11.1.965.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
  Forge{9.11.1.965} [Minecraft Forge] (minecraftforge-9.11.1.965.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
  AppliedEnergistics-Core{rv14.finale3} [AppliedEnergistics Core] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
  Aroma1997Core{1.0.1.5} [Aroma1997Core] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
  CodeChickenCore{0.9.0.9} [CodeChicken Core] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
  Evoc{1.0.0} [Evoc] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
  InfiniBows{1.2.0 build 14} [Infinity Bow Fix] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
  MobiusCore{1.2.1} [MobiusCore] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
  NotEnoughItems{1.6.1.9} [Not Enough Items] (NotEnoughItems 1.6.1.9.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
  OpenModsCore{0.4} [OpenModsCore] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
  PowerCrystalsCore{1.1.8} [PowerCrystals Core] (PowerCrystalsCore-1.1.8-9.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
  TConstruct-Preloader{0.0.1} [Tinkers Corestruct] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
  AppliedEnergistics{rv14.finale3} [Applied Energistics] (appeng-rv14-finale3-mc16x.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
  Aroma1997CoreHelper{1.0.1.5} [Aroma1997Core|Helper] (Aroma1997Core MC.1.6.4 v.1.0.1.5.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
  AromaBackup{0.0.0.0} [AromaBackup] (AromaBackup MC.1.6.4 v.0.0.0.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
  bdlib{1.2.2.45} [BD Lib] (bdlib-mc164-1.2.2.45.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
  BiblioCraft{1.5.5} [BiblioCraft] (BiblioCraft[v1.5.5].zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
  MineFactoryReloaded{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MineFactory Reloaded] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
  CoFHCore{2.0.0.5} [CoFH Core] (CoFHCore-2.0.0.5.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
  NetherOres{1.6.2R2.2.2} [Nether Ores] (NetherOres-2.2.2-55.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
  ForgeMultipart{1.0.0.227} [Forge Multipart] (ForgeMultipart-universal-1.6.4-1.0.0.227.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
  ThermalExpansion{3.0.0.7} [Thermal Expansion] (ThermalExpansion-3.0.0.7.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
  BigReactors{0.3.3A} [Big Reactors] (BigReactors-0.3.3A.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
  MineFactoryReloaded|CompatForestryPre{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: Forestry (part 2)] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
  Forestry{2.3.1.2-agskies} [Forestry for Minecraft] (forestry-A-2.3.1.2-agskies.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
  BinnieCore{1.8.0} [Binnie Core] (binnie-mods-1.8.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
  ExtraBees{1.8.0} [Extra Bees] (binnie-mods-1.8.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
  ExtraTrees{1.8.0} [Extra Trees] (binnie-mods-1.8.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
  AWWayofTime{v1.0.1e} [Blood Magic: Alchemical Wizardry] (Blood Magic v1.0.1e.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
  ChickenChunks{1.3.3.4} [ChickenChunks] (ChickenChunks 1.3.3.4.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
  CoFHLoot{2.0.0.5} [CoFH Loot] (CoFHCore-2.0.0.5.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
  CoFHMasquerade{2.0.0.5} [CoFH Masquerade] (CoFHCore-2.0.0.5.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
  CoFHSocial{2.0.0.5} [CoFH Social] (CoFHCore-2.0.0.5.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
  CoFHWorld{2.0.0.5} [CoFH World] (CoFHCore-2.0.0.5.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
  crowley.skyblock{1.29d} [Ex Nihilo] (crowley-skyblock-v1.29d.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
  Enchiridion{1.1} [Enchiridion] (Enchiridion-1.6.4-1.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
  ex-nihilo-nei{1.0.0} [Ex Nihilo NEI Add-on] (ex-nihilo-nei-1.0.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
  Waila{1.5.2a} [Waila] (Waila_1.5.2a.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
  TConstruct{1.6.X_1.5.5.7} [Tinkers' Construct] (TConstruct_mc1.6.4_1.5.5.7.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
  Thaumcraft{4.1.0g} [Thaumcraft] (Thaumcraft4.1.0g.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
  Mariculture{1.2.2c} [Mariculture] (Mariculture-1.6.4-1.2.2c.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
  Natura{2.1.14} [Natura] (Natura_mc1.6.X_2.1.14.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
  pamharvestcraft{1.0} [Pam's HarvestCraft Base] (Pam's HarvestCraft 1.6.4 v1.1.4.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
  exaliquo{0.10.5} [Ex Aliquo] (exaliquo_0.10.5.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
  extracells{1.6.9b} [ExtraCells] (ExtraCells-1.6.9b.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
  ExtraUtilities{1.0.3c} [Extra Utilities] (extrautils-1.0.3c.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
  flatsigns{1.4.0} [Flat Signs] (Flatsigns-1.6.2-universal-1.4.0.15.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
  gendustry{1.1.2.72} [GenDustry] (gendustry-mc164-1.1.2.72.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
  HungerOverhaul{1.6.X-2l} [Hunger Overhaul] (hungeroverhaul-1.6.X-2l-build4.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
  HarvestCraftWaila{1.0.3} [HarvestCraft Waila Fixes] (HarvestCraftWaila-mc1.6.4-1.0.3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
  HardcoreQuesting{Party Hard (3.3.1)} [Hardcore Questing Mode] (HQM_-_Party_Hard__3.3.1_.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
  InfernalMobs{1.4.3} [Infernal Mobs] (InfernalMobs_1.6.4.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
  inventorytweaks{1.56} [Inventory Tweaks] (InventoryTweaks-MC1.6.2-1.56-b77.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
  IronChest{5.4.1.702} [Iron Chest] (ironchest-universal-1.6.4-5.4.1.702.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
  islandbuilder{Island Builder (1.2.0)} [Island Builder] (Island_Builder__1.2.0_.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
  JABBA{1.1.3} [JABBA] (JABBA_1.1.3.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
  jadedspawn{1.0} [JadedSpawn] (jadedspawn-1.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
  MagicBees{2.1.11} [Magic Bees] (magicbees-2.1.11.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
  MFR Compat Forestry Trees{1.0} [MFR Compat Forestry Trees] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
  MFR Compat Extra Trees{1.0} [MFR Compat Extra Trees] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
  MineFactoryReloaded|CompatAppliedEnergistics{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: Applied Energistics] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
  MineFactoryReloaded|CompatAtum{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: Atum] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
  MineFactoryReloaded|CompatBackTools{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: BackTools] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
  MineFactoryReloaded|CompatBuildCraft{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: BuildCraft] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
  MineFactoryReloaded|CompatChococraft{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: Chococraft] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
  MineFactoryReloaded|CompatExtraBiomes{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: ExtraBiomes] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
  MineFactoryReloaded|CompatForestry{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: Forestry] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
  MineFactoryReloaded|CompatForgeMicroblock{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: ForgeMicroblock] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
  MineFactoryReloaded|CompatIC2{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: IC2] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
  MineFactoryReloaded|CompatMystcraft{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: Mystcraft] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
  MineFactoryReloaded|CompatPams{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: Pam's Mods] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
  MineFactoryReloaded|CompatProjRed{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat ProjectRed] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
  MineFactoryReloaded|CompatRailcraft{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: Railcraft] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
  MineFactoryReloaded|CompatRP2{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: RP2] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
  MineFactoryReloaded|CompatSufficientBiomes{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: Sufficient Biomes] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
  MineFactoryReloaded|CompatThaumcraft{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: Thaumcraft] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
  MineFactoryReloaded|CompatThermalExpansion{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: Thermal Expansion] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
  MineFactoryReloaded|CompatTwilightForest{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: TwilightForest] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
  MineFactoryReloaded|CompatVanilla{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: Vanilla] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
  MineFactoryReloaded|CompatXyCraft{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: XyCraft] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
  NEIAddons{1.10.4.64} [NEI Addons] (neiaddons-mc164-1.10.4.64.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
  NEIAddons|AE{1.10.4.64} [NEI Addons: Applied Energistics] (neiaddons-mc164-1.10.4.64.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
  NEIAddons|MiscPeripherals{1.10.4.64} [NEI Addons: Misc Peripherals] (neiaddons-mc164-1.10.4.64.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
  NEIAddons|ExtraBees{1.10.4.64} [NEI Addons: Extra Bees] (neiaddons-mc164-1.10.4.64.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
  NEIAddons|Forestry{1.10.4.64} [NEI Addons: Forestry] (neiaddons-mc164-1.10.4.64.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
  NEIAddons|CraftingTables{1.10.4.64} [NEI Addons: Crafting Tables] (neiaddons-mc164-1.10.4.64.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
  NEIPlugins{1.1.0.6} [NEI Plugins] (NEIPlugins-1.1.0.6.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
  notenoughkeys{0.0.4} [Not Enough Keys] (NotEnoughKeys-1.6.4-0.0.4.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
  ObsidiPlates{2.0.0} [Obsidian Pressure Plates] (obsidiplates-1.6.2-universal-2.0.0.15.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
  OpenMods{0.4} [OpenMods] (OpenModsLib-0.4b.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
  OpenBlocks{1.2.7} [OpenBlocks] (OpenBlocks-1.2.7.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
  Redstone Arsenal{1.0.0.0} [Redstone Arsenal] (RedstoneArsenal-1.0.0.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
  simplyjetpacks{0.1.4.1} [Simply Jetpacks] (SimplyJetpacks-0.1.4.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
  TSteelworks{1.6.4-0.0.4.2} [Tinkers' Steelworks] (TSteelworks-mc1.6.4-0.0.4.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
  TiCTooltips{1.1.6} [TiC Tooltips] (TiCTooltips-mc1.6.4-1.1.6.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
  TMechworks{33.c001660} [Tinkers' Mechworks] (TMechworks_mc1.6.4_0.1.6.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
  warpbook{0.0.200c} [Warp Book] (Warp-Book-1.6.4-0.0.200c.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
  mod_ZanMinimap{0.9.4} [Zan's Minimap] (ZansMinimap1.6.4.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
  MineTweaker{1.6.4-2.1.2} [MineTweaker] (zMineTweaker-1.6.4-2.3.0.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
  McMultipart{1.0.0.227} [Minecraft Multipart Plugin] (ForgeMultipart-universal-1.6.4-1.0.0.227.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
  IguanaTweaksTConstruct{1.6.X-1p} [Iguana Tweaks for Tinkers Construct] (IguanaTweaks-1.6.4-prog7.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
  ForgeMicroblock{1.0.0.227} [Forge Microblocks] (ForgeMultipart-universal-1.6.4-1.0.0.227.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
  TConstruct Environment: Sane and ready for action. Bugs may be reported.
  Ender-Quarry Relfection Code:: No problems here
  Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)
  Vec3 Pool Size: 288 (16128 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 288 (16128 bytes; 0 MB) used
  Player Count: 1 / 8; [EntityPlayerMP['MirrorImageQS'/4, l='Flat Platform T', x=-1117.83, y=72.00, z=1359.47]]
  Type: Integrated Server (map_client.txt)
  Is Modded: Definitely; Client brand changed to 'fml,forge'

Status
Not open for further replies.